discrimination [Theme] Page 1

Money is the only manmade system of trust, which throws a bridge over any abyss and does not involve discrimination on religious or gender on the basis of race, age or sexual orientation. Thanks to the money people, who know each other do not know and have no reason to trust each other can cooperate efficiently.
Quote Explanation: The head of the "Smell of money".
№ 373761   Added Viker 04-07-2019 / 13:02
People can't choose what to be born, so any discrimination because of its inherent features is the punishment for that is not the result of his own actions.
№ 370216   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 17:03
Moscow-disco,
Hot dance
Work only some foreigners:
Moldovan, Romano, Azerbaijan.
Tomorrow the chief will pay a salary
Tomorrow I'll be fabulously rich
Uzbek, Tajik,
In the mouth flows the sauce!
№ 355080   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2019 / 11:08
The woman in the window does not hate gays! She hates everyone!
5 Season 4 Series
№ 333211   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 14:02
And that one in the spotlight he don't look right to me.
Get him up against the wall. - 'Gainst the wall!
And that one looks Jewish, and that one's a coon.
Who let all this riffraff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint and another with spots!
If I had my way, I'd have all of you shot!
This is what the center of attention, he's not looking me straight in the eye.
To put it to the wall! - To the wall!
And this, which is similar to the Jew, and that nigger.
Who let all this riffraff into the hall?
Here is one smokes a joint, here is another, covered in acne!
If I had my way, I would have you all shot!
№ 316923   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2018 / 16:02
Militant homosexuals are trying to push the idea about your sanity, portraying themselves as victims of discrimination by appealing to the feelings of compassion, justice and the instinct to protect the weak, rather than to persuade by rational evidence. This shows that they are aware of the logical weakness of his position, and trying to compensate for a passionate, emotional preaching. Discussion based on the facts, the type almost impossible, because they refuse to reckon with any opinion that does not coincide with their notion of normality. But do they believe it in the depths of his heart?
№ 311188   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2017 / 16:07
For me to take, as the rest of the patients, but no one here doesn't trust me. Others can ride in the van on trips, and I don't. I have to sit here. And I hate that they are so persistently call me Billy.
№ 301386   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2017 / 23:30
- Nina, so we can't -- there was a feeble protest, but Nina was not to stop:
- And how can you? How? You around you-check it out! We continually or wrong, or needs, or all the wrong done. The man is always right. Married - right. Divorced - rights. He's got a mistress a young - well done. Left - too well. And we? She got married - she trapped him. Divorced - very stupid, did not hold. What kind of wife was, if he left you? Took a lover - slut. Faithful to her husband is an idiot. Bore - tied to him. Not bore - you do on earth is not the place. Made a career - greedy ambitious creature. Sitting at home is chicken. Whole life - the hunt for the man and hatred for all women just in case.
№ 291686   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2017 / 19:12
- Why should I do this?
- Yes, because sho you young!
Quote Explanation: "Russian" submarine.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 289241   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2017 / 19:35
- I had a great-grandfather. He wanted to serve in the Navy. Wanted to shoot big guns on a big-ass ship-the battleship. And he said: "No. On the battleship you can have only one p - Kok". And it was not some shaggy year. It was in the United States Navy somewhere in the middle of the second world war. And you know what they substantiated? Well, for some reason, my great-grandfather could not protect his country? Blacks, they say, the night can not see! Bad vision at night!
- I can't believe something McCool. But now, thank God, other times.
- Really? So I understand what's going on with you, O'neill. You are to them like a nigga that wants to show off. Maybe you came too early. And that's all.
№ 285398   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2017 / 08:39
- Sir, I was only following your orders, to contact you in case of emergency.
- Well, well, Lieutenant. I need names. And the specific complaint.
Sir. Can I speak frankly? You, sir. And it started as soon as I got here.
- Really?
- Double standards: separation, special treatment. You immediately rushed to offer me a chair when we first met.
Because I am educated person. And you're complaining.
- I don't need manners, sir. How can I communicate with these guys if I immediately do an outsider? For me, exceptions are made. I'll never make them mine. Then it is better immediately ordered me to go through the database in a pink skirt.
№ 285393   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2017 / 08:39
- Honestly, I don't understand. Cases in intelligence, you've been doing brilliantly. So why do you go out to play with toy soldiers?
Royce, we're the same age. Together they entered the Navy. And who has more awards?
- Oh, my God, I just got lucky during the Gulf war. Combat experience is the key to promotion.
- However, those who have Breasts, can't be on a submarine, can't serve in special forces, I can't even dream of...
№ 285390   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2017 / 08:38
You see, we in the United States a quarter of all military positions closed to women. You need to reverse this situation. Some argue that women are not meant for this - "they are physically weaker." Did you have to be strong to pull the trigger?
№ 285387   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2017 / 08:38
- Take, for example, the report of the Lark...
- Madam President, this document is for internal use of the Navy.
- ... Namely, the analysis of the crash of f-14 in Coronado last year.
- Yes, but, among other things, the pilot was a woman!
- And You, as far as I know, was one of the authors of the report.
'I am not prepared to discuss it in detail.
- As soon as that you are fighting for the seat of Secretary of the Navy, Mr. Hayes, I guess you have to be ready for anything. Especially if you're waiting for me to approve this report. I was shocked at a spirit of ill will that pervades your report and inappropriate remarks to her colleagues on the behavior of the women in the home. There are even references to her sex life a week before the incident, and it does not relevant information! In all my seven years of work in this Committee I have never met with a similar attitude to the erring pilot. Never.
№ 285386   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2017 / 08:38
Annabeth was jealous. She always wanted to have dark hair. No one took it seriously as a blonde. She had to work twice as hard to get recognition as a strategist, architect, senior Advisor - to everything that is connected with the brain.
№ 275009   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 15:23