And this wound will give him strength
Power to reinvent yourself
In the darkest hours of his life.
She said the wound would give him courage and pain,
So much pain to hide not.
From the wound a lovely flower grew,
From somewhere in the depths...
№ 313738   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2018 / 12:07
Optimism, faith in their country, in their own strength - our main resource. And all will be well. To do this, as taught by his Beatitude Lubomyr Husar, we should pray as if everything depends on God but work as if everything depends on us.
№ 312805   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2018 / 20:15
Do you believe in life after love?
An inner voice said to me:
"No, the lack of your strength".
Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say:
"I really don't think you're strong enough, no".
№ 308710   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2017 / 03:04
If you can't help somebody to return what he had stolen, you have to give him the power to punish this thief.
1 Season 15 Series
№ 304434   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2017 / 01:39
We will fight until vybemsya of the forces
And when we are no longer able to fight,
We go to bed, will bleed out
And again stand,
And fight again.
We gon' fight till we can't fight no more,
And when we can't fight no more,
We gon' lie down and bleed a while,
We gon' get up
And fight some more.
№ 303613   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2017 / 18:09
You draw strength from the red earth of Tara. You're part of it - it's part of you.
№ 293202   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2017 / 05:33
The light is fading now,
My soul is running on a path that I cannot reach.
My brain is turning and my head is hurting
Everyday a little bit more.
The light is fading now,
My force is being sucked by a bloody leech,
My fear is smiling and my dread is singing,
Every night a little bit more.
The light slowly fades away,
My soul reaches out for an unattainable path.
Thoughts whirling swirl, and headache
Every day a little stronger.
The light slowly fades away,
My strength pulls bloodsucking leech,
My fear is smilin ' and my threat is singin
Every night a little louder.
№ 291008   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2017 / 11:18
"It is, and then you're not a long stretch". Now she is perfectly aware of. And I understand she will need all the strength to carry out the plan. The position in what turned out to be Tracy, most people would have considered hopeless: imprisoned for fifteen years. She has no money, no friends, nor any opportunity. But in the deep bowels of Tracy opened the secret force. "I'll survive, she thought. - Naga will meet with enemies, and my courage will be my shield." She survives, as it survived her ancestors. It mingled the blood of English, Irish and Scots, and Tracy all have inherited the best qualities: intelligence, courage and will. "My ancestors survived during the famine, plague and floods. Will stand and I". All the ancestors of Tracy was now with her in this hellish cell: the shepherds and hunters, farmers and shopkeepers, doctors and teachers. "I will not fail you," whispered Tracey to the dark shadows from his past.
№ 290878   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2017 / 13:44
All forces one origin and one end. Years and distances, stars and candles, water, wind, human's ability and wisdom in the roots of a tree, all of this occurs simultaneously. Our names, the true name of the sun or a water source, or unborn child, all the syllables of the great word that pronounce is slowly shining star. There is another force. And there is no other name.
№ 288909   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2017 / 15:25
Forces does not remain, in the soul of emptiness and indifference, faith to anyone, as there is no return to the old life.
№ 283307   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2017 / 21:18
Grandfather taught me to rely on their own strength and not to complain over nothing, and rely only on themselves.
№ 275134   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 20:53
To fight, we need the power, but even more important to understand when to fight is not worth it.
2 Season 1 Series
№ 274486   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:16
But first and foremost we are people, nothing is more important. This conclusion is the main result of the experiment called Life. Whatever capabilities we may possess, no matter how far he climbed into the depths of the Unconscious, first of all we are just men. And it gives us not magic, but a huge force. To stick together, to love and to befriend, understand, and guide each other, help and protect. We can do it! All together.
№ 264208   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:57
Courage comes when no work remains.
№ 264180   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:56
I know a lot of people undoubtedly talented - they to his death remained on the shore and all asked ourselves: "do I have powers?"
№ 262435   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:27