dream [Theme] Page 166

Dream is the most valuable thing a man can have. If a person has to take away the dream, it will lose the meaning of life, and hence life itself.
№ 11371   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 11:16
... sometimes the death of a dream is no less sad than death itself.
№ 11362   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 11:15
Look at yourself in the mirror. Who do you see looking back?
- The person whom you want to become?
Or you were destined to be different...
- The man you were supposed to be, but failed... Someone convinces you that you cannot or will not... But you can.
- Believe that love exists.
- Believe that dreams come true every day. Because it is so.
Sometimes, happiness comes not from money, fame or power. Sometimes, you just happy if you have good friends, family, and you have reached a quiet peaceful life.
- Believe that dreams come true every day. Because it is so.
- So take a look in that mirror and remind yourself that you need to be happy because you deserve it. Believe it.
And believe that dreams come true every day. Because it is so.
6 Season 24 Series
№ 11063   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 11:00
Don't know how many years will pass, but someday there will come a day when bloom one tale, memorable for a long time. One morning the sea under the sun will sparkle scarlet sails. The shimmering pile of crimson sails on a white ship will move, breaking the waves, straight to you. Quiet to sail this wonderful ship, without shouts and shots; on the shore will meet a lot of people wondering and moaning: and you'll stand there. The ship will approach majestically to the shore the strains of beautiful music; elegant, in carpets, in gold and colours, will float from a boat.
№ 11044   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 09:51
I would rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings.
Better to spend a lifetime looking at birds, than all life to dream about the wings.
5 Season 1 Series
№ 10497   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:06
Man always wants more than anything is that eludes him.
№ 10161   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:51
Now the wings of a dream unfolding, but in flight, alas, flies around the feathers.
№ 9530   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:19
I want you back in my mind and told everyone what you wanted. Peace in the world? Unlikely. You dreamed of world fame. You wanted to win a Pulitzer or Nobel prize... the prize MTV Music. You dreamed to meet a brilliant partner who would agree in all things to please you.
We come to the main point. Dreams were unrealistic, because in that moment, when you get what you are looking for, you don't want, you don't need it anymore. The passion to exist, its object must always be absent. You want something, and your dream about something. Exactly passion supports crazy fantasies. That's what was referring to Pascal when he said that we truly only happy when dreaming of future happiness. Why do we say that hunting is more pleasant than to kill, and what you need to watch what we want, not because you can't have it because you're doomed not to get this as soon as you wish. So we get in the end? In the pursuit of desires you will not be able to find happiness. Being human means the fight for ideas, ideals, assessment of his life is not what you received or earned, but by those small moments of integrity, compassion, self-awareness, even self-sacrifice.
№ 9445   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:15
Funny how when you're little, you believe you can be anything you want. Your dreams know no boundaries. Do you believe in magic, believe in magic, and fabulous opportunities. But you grow up, this childlike faith disappear like smoke, as together you begin to see the realities of life and realize in horror that you can't accomplish all of my dreams. And then you become modest, asking life less or even cease to dream.
№ 9423   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:14
Nice when reality is better than dream.
№ 9248   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:06
You can forever take in your memories anyone can do it. People dream of the ideal, waiting for him, searching, seek it, and then one day, when suddenly happiness appears on their way, it appears that they are afraid to taste it, they are afraid that will not be at the height of their dreams, afraid to make it a reality and take responsibility. It is easier to refuse to be an adult, to forget their mistakes and blame everything on fate, to disguise their own laziness.
№ 9205   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:04
I, too, fell into a dream, as in the sea.
And I was carried away by a wave.
№ 9114   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:59
I remember everything we ever dreamed of,
But life is not for those who love dreams.
№ 9041   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:55
Nothing contributes to the future creation, as wildest dreams. Utopia today, tomorrow - flesh and blood.
№ 8791   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:43
Justice as such is not one of the immutable laws of the universe: this concept is just a product of the secret dreams of every person to get at least some reward for your true and imaginary dignity, not appreciated by others...
№ 8782   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:42