care [Theme] Page 8

I taught myself to look at this life as a transition that has nothing to do with my inner self. All were done against my will, and I, as a scientist, beast, only answered that was done. Care kills as well as dysentery, from them it is necessary to stay away...
№ 255486   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:31
Avoid if you head to everyday cares, making a living, in overcoming obstacles, struggle with life's difficulties or just survival? Don't you forget about personal relationships, spiritual growth, a deep understanding of the surrounding world and about their own health?
№ 240019   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:28
Prosperity and abundance portend decline and death. The seeds of new life are hidden in the withering and death. The nobleman enjoying the peace, must prepare for the troubles and privations, and enduring hardships, have to keep the resistance and firmly believe that success will come to him.
№ 236333   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:48
- What happened?
- What: life touches!
- And thank God!
№ 229726   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:11
Traveled around the world two monks.
Once on their way they met a very beautiful woman. She was just unearthly beauty. The woman stood near the river and tried to cross it. She had to get to the other side. But the river was so strong that she couldn't do it yourself.
Then one of the monks without delay or any issues quickly approached the woman, took her in his arms and moved to the other side of the river. He then returned to his companion, and they silently continued on his way.
So they walked for some time. Suddenly the second monk could not resist and asked:
- We have sworn not to touch a woman. How could you put her on your shoulders?
Another monk seriously looked at his companion and replied:
- I put the woman ashore an hour ago, and you apparently still carry it with me.
Moral: That's the way we in everyday life very often "continue to carry" the burden of unprofitable cares, and their severity do not see neither the road nor the landscape nor the people walking near or towards...
№ 205582   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 09:50
Growing forever garden of stones silent...
Collecting them, trying to build his living temple.
An orphanage for destitute nights and feelings of the homeless,
I hand stretch out towards the ghostly worlds!
We pull these stones in the mountains, fleeing from adversity.
You don't give us time! And so after year after year...
Droopy will inevitably raise the scaffold!
And only the pure in heart temple Ravi* erect.
Quote Explanation: *Ravi - one of the names of the Sun and the name of the personified deity of this luminary in mythology and astrology of the peoples of the South. Asia
№ 183695   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:03
Everyone has their concerns, Prince, and... especially in our strange and troubled century-with...
№ 164894   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 10:13
Ask yourself: will all of these things, all these concerns are important in fifty or a hundred years?
№ 88801   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:41