relationship [Theme] Page 463

And she didn't hear his question... She was just a nasty sound of his voice...
№ 14178   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:16
Strong girl looking for the same strengths, which can be finally weak.
№ 14113   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:13
After serving me faithfully for a year, Victoria finally moved in with me, and I'm already used to her presence. We represented what is called a young dynamic couple, that is two of our egoistic essence complement each other, and our spiritual laziness brought us together sufficiently. From my side it would be a lie to say that I never loved her; better to say, my initial inclination, contrary to my hopes, not grown, but rather decreased over time under the blows of disappointments and trials that life puts romantic soul. Thus, our whole relationship was reduced to a simulation, including in bed. Our love turned into something like bodriyyarovskimi hologram.
№ 14110   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:13
"Maybe get some coffee?" - so I decided to speak to those who have had a rotten day.
№ 14034   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:08
Charlotte hurt me, and I said what they say when you want to do: "I'll call you."
№ 14033   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:08
The sand of my thoughts again washed away, I'm just so tired, as would tire a man with wings...
№ 13958   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:05
One step to the height
Did not continue to sin,
Is it because in this moment
You cautiously quiet?
№ 13890   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:02
In more primitive societies lovers converge by mutual agreement. In this case, there is neither aggressor nor losers. We have lost this simplicity and have replaced it with ritualisierungen game called seduction. Women sovershayutsya men, and so they remain clean. When in fact both share a love Union, the greatest happiness and pleasure known to mankind, and the word "seduction" is just an excuse that women use in order to prevent it. Every woman has some secret justification for what she calls the seduction, and the art of men is the ability to find this excuse.
№ 13888   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:02
Stop thinking that you're bothering everyone. If someone doesn't like, he complains. But if it lacks the courage to complain, that's his problem.
№ 13860   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:00
Love and hate share a fine line. Love frees the soul, but at the same time able to block the airway. I moved through this tightly stretched wire with the grace of an elephant, and the head was urging me in the direction of hatred, and the heart was drawn to the half of love. It was hard work, I was rocked, and sometimes I have failed. Sometimes give up for a long time, but never for too long.
And never for so long as this time.
I'm not asking to be loved. Never wanted to please and didn't ask to understand me. However, I never understood. When I was acting, when he left his bed, escaped from the embrace, hung up the phone and closed the door of his house, I struggled to understand himself and like himself. But it's who I am.
So, I was.
№ 13769   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 13:55
I learned not to ask questions, because he still didn't answer them, and I didn't want to know. Didn't know that. Sometimes, however, still asked, but he kept silent - thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that in a certain sense, we remained quite strangers, close acquaintances only within this room. We managed to create a world, define its rules and to hold the line between us: to cross it was impossible, but fun days were allowed to dance around her.
№ 13768   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 13:55
- How is the second most greatest couple?
- Who's the first?
- Me and this muffin.
7 Season 7 Series
№ 13681   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 13:51
You know, if you were not given immediately, they would have fallen in love. Men are like stews, they must be good then.
№ 13584   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 13:47
Enough to remember the years. Problems, grievances, stupid adversity. I'll touch you, see. I don't need nothing, baby can you hear me? Open your umbrella and the rain is not a hindrance. And if you want to get on the end of the world. I'll give you a star will give you the sky. Even if it is unrequited...
№ 13529   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 13:44
People can learn together, drink together, can live under one roof can make love, but only joint exercises idiocy may indicate a real spiritual and spiritual closeness.
№ 13479   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 13:42