relationship [Theme] Page 462

To forget a person need exactly half the time from how much you were together.
(To forget a person, you need to passed the half life, where you met him.)
2 Season 1 Series
№ 14694   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:43
Maybe the ice begins to melt? I hope, I hope.
№ 14651   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:41
- Do you have a girlfriend?
- No, it's not for me.
Why?
- Try to avoid disappointments.
№ 14626   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:39
And I want you now
I want you now
I feel my heart implode
And I'm breaking out
Escaping now
Feeling my faith erode
And I want you now!
I want you now.
Feel like my heart explodes.
And I break,
Escape from reality,
Feeling like my faith in you is waning.
№ 14621   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:39
- How about you waiting for me? he asked, standing at the door.
- Do not cling to words, Misha! Don't torture me with such questions! I don't know how to answer you. Some kind of spectacle it turns out, in fact. Yesterday I tormented... Today I suffer because of that thought up yesterday and said. Don't ask me. Go.
Mike quickly stepped to her and hugged her. Package unpleasantly rattled, but not hurt. He hugged her and kissed her on the cheek, and then found lips and kissed him on the lips strongly, but briefly. She hugged him. So they stood, arm in arm.
- Forgive me, honey! - he said quietly.
- How seldom you kiss me, hug and even just a touch. And I always look forward to, ' she said quietly. - I'm always waiting and always worrying.
№ 14608   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:39
Love is like war... Easy to start... Difficult to end... Impossible to forget..
№ 14604   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:39
We are responsible for those who tamed, but we are not responsible for those who are attached to us.
№ 14602   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:38
If you come, I'll be fine if I again hear your voice read in your eyes that only they know how to tell me, I'll live, I'll be like before. I don't want to die I can't die and leave you alone.
№ 14408   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:30
To conquer a man, a woman is enough to awaken the evil that it is. You make men of God, and he dumps you. The other makes him a beast, and he licks her hands and behind her.
№ 14393   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:29
Modern man treats the woman in two ways. Or as a prostitute - that is, he wants her but does not feel her respect. Or, alternatively, as a mother, that is, respects her, but clearly looks at other women.
№ 14327   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:25
Leela, I understand, very hard to find a guy with one eye... Easier to find a guy with two eyes and poke one out!
1 Season 4 Series
№ 14303   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:23
Albert Cohen was wrong: love does not kill to the sounds of the cistern. It kills the fear of boredom that turns our fiery dreams in filtered air-conditioned nightmares. In fact, the sound of the cistern to kill this boredom, as well as the smells of toasted bread, and old summer pictures forgotten on the bedside table bracelets, and a stupid note in his jacket pocket, from which the tears welling in his eyes. The best cure for everyday life-a cult of everyday life in all its variability. Men are afraid of married life for one reason and one reason only: fear of routine. This fear hides another fear of monogamy. These guys are not able to assume what you can to live all life with one woman. The solution here is very simple: it is necessary that it was both unattractive and a slut, vamp and lolita, a sex bomb and a frightened virgin, nurse, or patient. If the woman in your life has countless incarnations, why would you go to the side? And then your daily life will cease to be the life of everyday.
№ 14211   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:18
Your problem is that you're afraid to be quiet.
What?
Yeah, I know, every night, you dump his girlfriend out of the house,
because I am afraid that it is you in the throat did not get up. When you live together, be sure there will come a time when you are both a reprimand to the end. Not because you don't have anything to talk about, just seems like everything has already been said. Then you start hanging out on the streets. But if you really loved your baby, you have enough brains not to be afraid of silence. Without radio or TV. No massacre!
- Don't look, son, - whispered aunt-take my advice: if you stand in silence for ten minutes, so it's a hobby; if you can stand the hours, you're in love with; and if ten years will hold, then it is your destiny!
№ 14204   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:18
Our breakup was inevitable; it only remained to see which one of us will take the initiative. On the one hand, prevented me lazy, on the other, pushed ego. I couldn't decide - is that good manners do not require you to pass the lady forward?
№ 14195   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:18
- You can still say that the ceremony we went to a motorcycle with a sidecar.
- Nah, it's unbelievable.
- And the fact that the dove flew up and wearing your engagement ring on your finger, it's real.
8 Season 18 Series
№ 14186   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:17