rod [Theme] Page 4

Family tree... the Cherry, the Cherry family.
Why am I a tree out? Why I'm not comforted?
Family tree of the Plum, the Lemon family.
From why am I so unhappy? Where is my celestial crown?
№ 336240   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 18:10
The desire to reproduce, to leave a memory in the form of their own child... This desire is hidden deep in the heart of any living creature...
№ 329853   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 22:08
Mother always said that a good family hearts beat as one. Nobody knows you as well as those with whom you live together, nobody will be able to protect you before the whole world as blood relatives.
№ 325812   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2018 / 00:17
Push from the facts. First, "roots" is at all. People may not know this, not to take it, but "roots" is. Second, the responsibility for communication with the ancestors is more on the person. Thirdly, on the soul level, this connection is always there. If something interferes with that connection, it is subject to individual psychotherapy. Fourth, push down on the metaphors of the tree. A tree grows because it has roots. It's powered through them with moisture and minerals from the soil. Our ancestors do for us something similar. We grow well if we have a good connection with the roots, food. But the choice, as always, for the man himself.
№ 306144   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2017 / 02:18
Davig returned Sammis and drakov home. He fulfilled his oath and spoke of Sammis ancestry before the Holy Council of planet Dragon. And when after some time Zammis led to the Sacred Council of your child, ancestry in Geribá was added to the name of Willis Davidge.
№ 284511   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 20:54
- Tell me about Sammie.
Sammie?
Yes. What kind of a name?
- In the genus drakov only five names. I Shigan. Before I had my Gothic and Gopika - Aesni.
- On! Tell me!
Before Hanni was Ty. Before melting was Sammis.
Here! Look!
- Someday I must stand with Samiam before the Holy Council of planet Dragon, and to explain our ancestry to Sammis accepted in society drakov.
№ 284509   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 20:53
She wanted me to live next to, had children as early as possible, thinking only about their wellbeing - family lives, but what does it cost?
№ 279115   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2017 / 11:56
Who does not want before death breathe their fill,
Who would not jump into the fire for money and cleaner,
Who will grab the arrows of fate, the fly, proud of burns
Who is drowning throw his life to the rescue,
He will save the kind, any element is stronger
And on the legends about you will bring up new people.
№ 274438   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:10
Not to drop the kind of honor... Those words suddenly took her top priority. It is strange! Turns out, she thought, well, we can have internal differences, even when we quarrel, hurt each other is our own business, our personal circle where outsiders on their boards are not allowed, but in General, tribal honor, we'll present a United front, not allowing the descent to offenders?
Yes, because the honour and dignity will remain after us, and our descendants will not thank us, if it turns out that we instead of having a solid monolith left the moth-eaten shawl?
№ 265919   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:54
The ancestral chain, that princely, that the Church is like a chain well. The people from this well for years to draw water. Man can not be without water, man can not be without faith - so a sinful man, God's creation, constructed in the likeness of the Lord. Everything is connected in human life: from the depths of time and the heat and cold chain delivery. And every link in this chain can and to let water and rust, and gold... Sin in pride and false pride, treason and vanity of man, and on the depth of rust slugs will acquire. Draw Holy water, and the upward climb from the depths of rusty slugs And drink the water is disgusting. And the water of the well spring swamp easily turn around, though, maybe because of the two links rusted everywhere... And the only reason is vanity, pride, selfishness, greed...
№ 256816   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:14
There are holes in the soul that does not close up. There are knots in our family history, not to start. There is a limit of our capabilities. Not because we are bad or weak-willed. Simply because our entire family, our whole family in many generations living within us, in our genes, in our minds, in the Unconscious. And as you may try, you'll still be a part of family tree. And it is sure vtykal you from the roots to the branches on the wreath and lots of prilosec a couple of dozen stereotypes that you life will encounter. And there are times when your freedom is not to invent something new, cut down a tree and chop it up for firewood, but rather how to adapt to the old how to benefit from it to adopt it and upgrade. How to persuade the birds to sing in the branches of this tree.
№ 256764   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:12
The worst thing you can do to a man is to destroy his name. Gargano now treated not only to his son. - The names of special power. Just ask a Captain. People live and die, their children die too. Things are forgotten - to a man, whether love, or military exploits. The only thing left after the person name. I realized this after the death of the last Kapelletti. They're gone, no one to continue the once glorious race.
№ 252314   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:47
One man to know or to remember can not. A generic memory blood - she keeps everything.
№ 250090   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:36
The swineherd, in General, not so far to Prince,
In the pedigree of every Prince there are a swineherd...
Quote Explanation: One thousand nine hundred ninety two
№ 241514   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:20
- If they are killed before Dracula is destroyed, their entire race, all generation kind of will never go to heaven. More than four centuries they sacrificed their lives protecting us. You cannot let them slip into purgatory.
And so you decided to send me to hell.
№ 240261   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:37