rod [Theme] Page 3

Rollo, just stand there, you coward! For us death is easy, but not for you! Traitor! You betrayed your own kind, but will revenge for us. Ragnar is coming! Ragnar will avenge us!
4 Season 1 Series
№ 387371   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2020 / 13:07
On the night, a painful night, full of whispers and muted cries of fight! Under your cover of animals chase each other, mate and kill! For the first time tonight I hear you everywhere! In our veins flows the same blood. Medea - the same beast as you. Like you, Medea will enjoy and kill. Medea here among you, I am your accomplice, I betrayed your kind. Together with you I emit creepy animal cries. Animals, you is me! All that hunts and kills tonight.
№ 387190   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2020 / 01:19
On the night, a painful night, full of whispers and muted cries of fight! Under your cover of animals chase each other, mate and kill! For the first time tonight I hear you everywhere! In our veins flows the same blood. Medea - the same beast as you. Like you, Medea will enjoy and kill. Medea here among you, I am your accomplice, I betrayed your kind. Together with you I emit creepy animal cries. Animals, you is me! All that hunts and kills tonight.
№ 387189   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2020 / 01:19
This bird did not succumb to temptation and rejected the Apple in eve's hand, since he lives forever. At night, while nobody sees, Phoenix flies over the world. Whose roof you sit - there child is born with a hunger for art. Only he will be able descended to immortalize.
№ 386991   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2020 / 21:07
I don't know how you will be able to meet, but, if through the darkness of generations, no people, no manc don't wise up and learn to live in peace with its neighbors, slowly said Romar, it means that neither one nor the other have the right to life. But I believe that over time people will become wiser and understand that the important thing is not tribe, race or even humanity, and life. Blind Maths understood that, although not able to dispose of their knowledge. One thing to know that there is something more important than family, quite another to sacrifice rodovich for anything, even more important.
№ 386839   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2020 / 23:20
- Yes, tomorrow will celebrate, he said Unica, - and whether there is a cause for celebration? Broke one squad and large, do not argue. No race after this not be recovered, but manc not a clan and the whole community going. And the second time they Turan will not let you enter into the taste, it then does not stop, we will destroy. So it's not a victory, but only a respite, for six months, a year or hardly more.
- Right, - agreed Romar. - No holidays, too, anywhere. The kind that small victory does not smile, and big not win.
№ 386478   Added Viker 21-01-2020 / 09:27
- Yes, tomorrow will celebrate, he said Unica, - and whether there is a cause for celebration? Broke one squad and large, do not argue. No race after this not be recovered, but manc not a clan and the whole community going. And the second time they Turan will not let you enter into the taste, it then does not stop, we will destroy. So it's not a victory, but only a respite, for six months, a year or hardly more.
- Right, - agreed Romar. - No holidays, too, anywhere. The kind that small victory does not smile, and big not win.
№ 386476   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 09:24
Says the woman owes nothing. That's a lie! Owe it to yourself. Man in General is born to be happy. I wrote about this many of the classics. There is the kind of happiness that is sold in the store and is, in fact, not expensive. Any woman knows that if she meets the dress from which the wings grow back, then here it has taken place. She just paid a little money for a small handful of their girl's happiness and sometimes more than enough.
Release Date: 13.12.2019
№ 386172   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 18:38
- To be or not to be, that is the question... you Know what for me here is the ambush?
- I suspect not. You any become head of the family, or through engagement.
- John all his life and built the house and he forged swords, but he had only time to retreat behind the barn with the sheep and no one never called it either a Builder or a blacksmith....
And here is the sequel, becoming head of the family problems, after a while, everything becomes too bad I'll be executed as of the pest, and Anna, the current head of the family, turns out to be justified. After all, it is a message to you, knowing my empathy was short sketchy, and the whole situation in the style of "run, no time to explain" gets very bad. Because you're going through is not something that your kind will be destroyed, and the fact that you don't become head of the clan. The emotion will continue. Anna gets time to plan for saving marriage you and your son, once all the problems will blamed on me, and I his death, give her time. You know, if I had a choice, I would do the same thing. I don't think Anna dumber than himself. See solid pros, it the contract would have given me assets of the family brings more problems. Not even aware, and firmly believe in it. He would have done so, and even with her experience thirty years of intrigue at court. She's not dumber than me...
- It is nobler...
- That's it. A serious question, as a conversation, so let's talk seriously. These tales of generosity Aristo can the farmer tell Hippolyte that in the Kuban sunflowers grow. He will believe.
Quote Explanation: Anastasia and Alexander
№ 385739   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 10:36
Pregnancy is life. Nature invented the temptation of sex to the human race is not extinguished.
№ 381405   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 08:56
Surrender to chance - a sort of self-discovery. A person who constantly asks for the blessing of the lot for all their deeds in the end will behave like God.
№ 381158   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 17:26
People also one kind. And as you can see, this does not prevent them. One race, and look what they just do not fight! Not even fighting for a place under the sun, for power, for influence, for prestige, for markets, and I don't know what else!
№ 380991   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 13:07
From now on,you shall be Brother,
The spiritual Brother may not by blood
The immense tenderness of the Sisters of Hecate
Give you the warmth of his Love.
№ 351564   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2018 / 09:52
Heart close - your castle.
Quote Explanation: In General, the book says that it's a Celtic saying, but this subgroup is not provided
№ 350728   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2018 / 00:24
I was hoping that I'm descended from more worthy ancestors. answered Caspian.
- You are descended from sir Adam and lady eve, ' said Aslan. Is the honor, able to elevate the head of the poorest beggar, and shame, able to bend the shoulders of the greatest Emperor. Be happy.
Caspian bowed.
№ 348351   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2018 / 07:04