rod [Theme] Page 2

Knowledge imposes a great responsibility on us. There is a saying: cursed is the kind in which there is not a single saint. Then almost every genus on earth is cursed. And our task for this life is to become saints of our kind. To receive from the Primary Source the energy of love and happiness. And without problems and delays, in excellent and ungroomed quality - to pass on. To their children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren.
№ 410305   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 19:45
After all, flowers given by a man are still a very special kind of flowers.
№ 410014   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2020 / 23:15
A person, no matter what profession he chooses, changes his occupation. A cold professionalism emerges, surrounded by invisible armor that can be felt.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408117   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:59
Now I know you, Harry thought, waving his wand once, two, three and four, sliding his fingers to a precisely verified distance. I understood your nature. You symbolize death, according to some law of magic you are a shadow that death casts into the world.
And death is something I will never take.
It's just a childhood disease that the human race hasn't outgrown yet.
And one day...
We'll get over it...
And people will never have to say goodbye again...
He picked up the wand and pointed it precisely at the dementor.
- EXPECTO PATRONUM!
№ 405642   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 03:51
I am ready to give the floor to the barbarian king. It was not violated for fear of ruining their family and their home. Then they stopped giving it, but being silent does not mean forgetting.
№ 405168   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 14:24
You brought your sons and protect the family of Alfred. Walls, palaces and even tombs can be restored. Wessex is you, Edward.
№ 402575   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2020 / 12:30
Aphorism - a popular kind of literature, from the point of view of plagiarists.
№ 399325   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 03:21
Every sin is murder, as all life is war. In my opinion, the human race is like the sailors, dying on a raft in the open sea, when they pull crumbs hunger, devouring each other. I'm counting the sins and after the moment of their accomplishments and convinced that the end result of every sin is death.
№ 398242   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2020 / 11:54
Under a clingy cold, the wind hard wet
It slowly cooled the ardor of the violent fire;
There stood the chain of mountains, peaks freezes;
There are smooth ocean howled in a voice drawling;
That trembled the forest, deaf and high
From the fight and the fiercest of beasts, from their intercourse;
Here a storm of disasters, a whirlwind of events
Transformed the continents;
Where fought formidable cyclones,
Capes framed their teeth and slopes;
Beasts wild kin have disappeared; for century after century
The diminishing of the scope of wrestling bumps and drops, -
And after thousands of years of madness and the shadow
Was in the mirror universe people!
Quote Explanation: Translation Of Valery Bryusov.
№ 397521   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 14:12
The word "race" with "people" together
And does the opposite.
In Russian language there is a figure,
The soul and the clear light.
Our language - literature,
And the people we have - the poet.
№ 395702   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:42
The word "race" with "people" together
And does the opposite.
In Russian language there is a figure,
The soul and the clear light.
Our language - literature,
And the people we have - the poet.
№ 395701   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 07:42
Question: do Not depend on whether the instinct to the mind?
Answer: No, not absolutely dependent, because this kind of reason. Instinct is naraidi the intelligence by which all beings meet their needs.
The question is: Is it true that as the powers of the mind are instincts increase decrease?
Answer: No, the instinct is always there, but man neglects them. Instinct can also lead to good, and it almost always guides us and sometimes better than the mind; he never errs.
№ 395366   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 17:24
Rod Aviernoz nourishes font - rift in the earth that emits prophetic energy for generations. Every newborn families dip into this dark fog, giving them a connection with their land and its mysterious power. Children adamantly believe in protecting family values and traditions of the land, but in fact they guard very foggy font, the true intentions of which are unknown. But when another newborn passed the rite of baptism, something went wrong. In the eyes of the baby flashed a spark of understanding that frightened all those present, and forced the priests to whisper. He was raised, so he followed the path of other offspring of the kind of war and the protection of the homeland at the head of the family army. But the young man chose otherwise. While others learned to handle weapons, he meditated at the font. He deeply breathed in the dark mist, learning to be one with the potency that flowed from far beneath the house; it was the product of a black fog. The Avernus family did not approve of this choice: old and young rebuked the young Lord of irresponsibility. But the accusations stopped as soon as he entered into his first battle and showed the mist granted the power of life and death, which the other lords could dream of.
Quote Explanation: Biography Of Abaddon, Lord Of Avernus.
№ 394237   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 17:03
In the native side, Smolensk,
Outside the village
In a poor village hut
The old grandmother lived.
Yes, weakness in the female
Got himself a goat.
And on a grey pet
I could not breathe.
Know wonder they say,
That love is evil:
Like, how your heart will ignite,
So in love with a goat.
The fawn, in vain, that the cattle,
Bored for a reason
(Notice where I GNU):
Race of goat - men,
Give them a novelty.
Here it is, Les! In the ranks of the mighty
Pine stood like a regiment,
And from the thicket of the dense
There was a wolf.
Grandma followed, that there is spirit,
Straight into the forest. No, my God!
The horns of the goat the old woman
Carried to his home.
And washed them, garucha, Bitter woman's tears...
"The old woman is proruha" -
Was not said by me.
Quote Explanation: So could you say about the goat Alexander Tvardovsky (literary parody)
№ 389305   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:20
"I tell you, dammit!" "Prove it, what value was it "I"? - began to think Oliveira. - What kind of omniscience claimed that "I" the great of this world?" At fifteen he realized that "the only thing I know that I know nothing"; and unavoidable seemed consequential at this revelation poison Hemlock, it is impossible, indeed, to throw people a challenge with impunity, I say. He later had the pleasure to make sure that the highest forms of culture affect the credibility and influence and the confidence that causes the erudition, and mind the same thing, "I say," but only disguised and unrecognized even by those who uttered them; it might sound like "I have always believed," or "if I do something and sure," or "obviously," and almost never balanced by a dispassionate judgment, which contained the opposite point of view. As if the human race vigilant to the individual, not letting it excessively to advance on the path of tolerance, reasonable doubt, fluctuations in feelings. At some point born and toes, and multiple sclerosis, and definition: black or white, radical or conservative, Homo - or hetero-sexual, figurative or abstract, "San Lorenzo" or "Boca-juniors", meat or vegetarian, Commerce or poetry.
№ 388370   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 23:12