Commerce [Theme]

Charity with the expectation of reciprocal payment is not charity, but a commercial project.
№ 440808   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 10:14
"I tell you, dammit!" "Prove it, what value was it "I"? - began to think Oliveira. - What kind of omniscience claimed that "I" the great of this world?" At fifteen he realized that "the only thing I know that I know nothing"; and unavoidable seemed consequential at this revelation poison Hemlock, it is impossible, indeed, to throw people a challenge with impunity, I say. He later had the pleasure to make sure that the highest forms of culture affect the credibility and influence and the confidence that causes the erudition, and mind the same thing, "I say," but only disguised and unrecognized even by those who uttered them; it might sound like "I have always believed," or "if I do something and sure," or "obviously," and almost never balanced by a dispassionate judgment, which contained the opposite point of view. As if the human race vigilant to the individual, not letting it excessively to advance on the path of tolerance, reasonable doubt, fluctuations in feelings. At some point born and toes, and multiple sclerosis, and definition: black or white, radical or conservative, Homo - or hetero-sexual, figurative or abstract, "San Lorenzo" or "Boca-juniors", meat or vegetarian, Commerce or poetry.
№ 388370   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 23:12
Where would you all be without me, Johnas Brothers? You have not music, and it sucks. And you know it. But from you girls downstairs itching. And if they were itching, I earn money. Because little girls are dumb. And thanks to the rings of innocence I can do anything. I sell their daughters real sex. Yes, I have a billion earned. You know why? Because all morons.
Quote Explanation: Mickey mouse in the series represents the Corporation "Disney".
13 Season 1 Series
№ 309343   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2017 / 01:02
"JSC Russian Federation" - one big firm.
№ 277043   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 16:14
While hawala people, yet require mass, the pump pumps from the bodies of the soul - for hours.
The motor that turns the incorruptible spirit in the bucks. The machine is running, zombies require meat.
№ 275471   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:38
The difference between culture and marketing, if you look the same as that between Masturbation and Masturbation.
№ 275464   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:37
Chicks still want to have sex with the ex-bassist of the Sex Pistols,
Still want to see Kurt Cobain on stage
And all these will have long hung a price tag.
№ 275460   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:36
A successful businessman chhat want other people's lives. We admire successful people. They're the meanest sons of bitches in the world! All values are perverted. But it's easier to live with distorted values because they serve personal gain. So, if you are focused on personal gain, that's your philosophy: you get out into the world, sticking your finger in everyone's ass; you smile and your hand on their shoulder.
Quote Explanation: Jacque fresco, the Main law business, audio recording, 1974
№ 245911   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:57
Traders have one concern: to make but to cheat, and it is called they have different... that's the point. Steal the tire and you're a thief, and he tried to steal your four dollars - and that's okay. Is Commerce.
№ 230356   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:31
My job, she said, was "to convince the world leaders to become part of a vast network promote American commercial interests."
№ 177618   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:36
Don Quixote was a crazy idealist. I am also a madman, but with the Catalan, and my madness is not without a commercial vein.
№ 170510   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:36
Our Commerce and without, like a sick girl, which should not frighten or severity to result in discouragement, but to encourage affection.
№ 166631   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 11:38
... he had one desire - to escape from the Earth, where commercial incongruities more than it can afford normal person.
№ 159057   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 17:22
... not sex, which is available to everyone. Not love - you can't guarantee consistency, but because of the commercial value it has. No, Mr. Hanley, we sell the romance, the spice of life, the age-old dream of humanity, which is lacking in modern society.
№ 159055   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 17:22