anti-Semitism [Theme] Page 1

There were no reasons why the Jews want poles to attribute the crimes committed by the Germans.
Quote Explanation: The book of Jan Tomasz gross's "Neighbors" dedicated to the events of 10 July 1941, when the Jews of the town of Jedwabne was burned alive by a group of Polish residents of the same town.
№ 386511   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 20:22
Anti-Semitism can exist without Jews. For anti-Semites the Jews is always there.
Quote Explanation: Interview. Interviewed By Anastasia Gorokhova. Jewish.ru (13.11.2014).
№ 386507   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 14:23
The poles are rightfully proud of their resistance in society to the Nazis, but in fact during the war they killed more Jews than the Germans.
Quote Explanation: From an interview published in the German newspaper "Die Welt" on 13 September 2015 and is entitled "the Eastern Europeans Have no sense of shame."
№ 386505   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 14:20
The sun set, dead flies,
Continue in the same spirit!
Quote Explanation: About the protests of Poland. Documents on the destruction of the Jews by the poles.
№ 385450   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2020 / 07:22
Sovietism, it inevitably leads to a justification of Nazism. It can lead to the justification of Nazism, for one simple reason - because, actually, the whole Nazism was pointed on the fight with the Communists. And, by the way, the "Jewish question" in the interpretation of the Nazis, he was associated with the fact that Jews are, in fact, are the media, leftist ideas.
№ 357476   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2019 / 04:23
And I thought to improbability strange that a man so sensitive in his novels to the sufferings of the people, this zealous defender of the downtrodden, hot and almost frenzied preaching right to exist of every earthly creature and enthusiastic singing the national anthem every leaf and every blade of grass - that this man did not find a single word in defense or justification of a people persecuted over several thousand years, had he been so blind? or, perhaps blinded by hatred? - Jews, he was not even called people, and were called the tribe, like it was some savages from the Polynesian Islands...
№ 357172   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2019 / 23:15
- I'm talking from the point of view of history, a story above us. <...> you Know, I can't understand why you go back to Germany. I wouldn't want to live where I don't need. Why don't you go to his home?
- Germany - my homeland. There my father was born and my grandfather also. And by the way, do you? You have a strange accent. My friends the Germans say so. I hear everything perfectly.
The last twenty years of my life I spent in Germany.
- Austria?
- On the border...
- So I thought.
- Leventhal, you know, it is a historical fact that the Jews bring us disaster.
- Of course.
- Do you agree?
- Of course. The Jews and the cyclists.
- Cyclists? Why cyclists?
- Why the Jews?
№ 345674   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2018 / 16:12
- What do they have against the Jews? We in the States have nothing against them. I haven't even seen a single Jew until I was fifteen.
- Maybe you were too busy lingua blacks?
Quote Explanation: For the Jews of the first class in the dining room of the ship was arranged a table, separate from the rest. When it became known that one of the gentlemen was married to a Jew, he was deposited at this table, which led to the scandal.
№ 345670   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2018 / 16:08
God forbid in-depth study of Hebrew to become an ardent anti-Semite.
№ 335705   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2018 / 16:03
Why I oppose anti-Semitism? Because a Jew, in moderation - it is a useful element of society!
№ 312177   Added Viker 27-12-2017 / 16:54
But with all this, we are very humble people, we are afraid of offending someone. I'm currently working on a book about Poland, and I came across a wonderful document. This is a report of the Embassy of the Soviet Union on the territory of Poland in Moscow on the occasion of the pogrom, who were committed there in August 1945. That is, I recall, the Third Reich was defeated, the preparations for the Nuremberg military Tribunal in Poland occurs pogrom under the slogan (now please!): "Finish the work of Adolf Hitler!" Here whenever the poles something to tell us about our military cemeteries, our monuments, why can't we give them a hard response? To talk about these facts? <...> But we are silent, we are afraid all the time to offend someone! This is our main problem! Although if once put in place in a rigid form... <...> Well, we constantly we hear that, well look, they're good people, well, there are nationalists in power, there are just radicals, there is the illiterate who came from exile, instead of once hard-to take over his Adam's Apple, so you're not jerked! <...> Because they understand, unfortunately, only the force! But we are instead trying them reason to conduct a civilized dialogue! With whom? With Kaczynski? Look at his face! He face control in the library will not work! What kind of moral values you speak with this person?
Quote Explanation: "Full contact". Morning show of Vladimir Solovyov and Anna Shafran on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 05.12.2017 year. Topic: nationalism in Eastern Europe.
№ 310124   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2017 / 22:04
- Jews can't be ninjas! Guts!
- You don't know anything about Jews, fatty!
- My mom took me to "the passion of the Christ" and Mel Gibson said you were Judas, snakes and liars! But if it's said mad Max, then it's true!
8 Season 1 Series
№ 306571   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2017 / 08:09
All Nations can be divided into two categories: those who expel the Jews and those who do not admit the Jews to himself.
Quote Explanation: In an interview with the canadian politician Leon Kristrom (1940).
№ 296771   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2017 / 00:39
I will gather all the Jews and send them to the light!
№ 293550   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2017 / 23:51
Petlyura fled to Paris. There may 1926 he was shot by a former compatriot - Samuel Schwartzbard. At trial, he explained that he was avenging the death of loved - his entire family was massacred Petliurists during the Jewish pogroms and a French jury acquitted the killer. That is Petljura managed to lose even after his death.
Quote Explanation: Petlura was killed may 25, 1926 in Paris by Samuel Schwartzbard - a native of the city of Izmail. According to the Commission of the red cross, during the pogroms, committed by the troops of the Directory in the winter of 1919, killing about fifty thousand Jews. The prosecution was unable to cite a single case where the Petliura their direct actions prevented a pogrom or punish the rioters. At the trial appeared the words Petlyura, told a Jewish delegation at the station Makeevka: "Not Sorte me with my army."
Release Date: 25.03.2017
№ 280967   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2017 / 19:22