anti-Semitism [Theme] Page 2

... Anti-Semitism is a very handy thing for you, if you are a Jew. This thing can sell anything. It's like racism for blacks, only more sophisticated. Because black is immediately obvious that he's black, but the Jew is not immediately evident that he was a Jew. You can tram to attack a Jew on the foot and won't even know that he was a Jew, but he already knows that you're an anti-Semite. The Jews can afford it, because the Jews were often offended around the world. In America a very long time to hurt blacks, they now have a black President. Jews for a very long time hurt around the world, so I think now, around the world should be the presidents of the Jews. If around the world are the presidents of the Jews, all of this will be only good because there will be no wars, just very long negotiations. <...>
If around the world are the presidents of the Jews, the news will look something like this: "Today the President of Spain called the President of Sweden and expressed their dissatisfaction with the fact that the President of Sweden is very rare with official visit as the guest of the President of Portugal. He said that it was worthless, because the President of Portugal is still your mother." Will the news: "Today the President of Bulgaria called the President of Romania, and said, "Call me!" What the Romanian President said: "Let's Skype!"
4 Season 20 Series Release Date: 13.11.2016
№ 265663   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:45
- But you're a real Russian man, Boris! - exclaimed the first mate in a whisper. - Are you not sick of all of these Ciprovica, the Goldbergs, Rabinowitz?! Climbed, you know, his pop-eyed, big-nosed face in all areas... Wherever you look!.. From the local clinic before the Politburo! Brought, you know, the country to handle, and now...
- Exactly! - laughed the captain. - No, to us, the real Russian people, gather'd in spirit, to remember our glorious past, but to arrange the whole of our poor country fifty indicative of anti-Jewish pogroms - that would have been! And hearty, and happy!..
№ 253290   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:20
That night sorokadevjatiletnego Aron Rabinovich in working overalls was standing in the pub over a beer and was holding the salted bream. Right next to the bar the queue was scandalously swollen and throbbed from the pressure of eager to get beer without any queue.
- Hey guys! Well, stand you in the queue. Is it so difficult? Still standing, peace - loving said Aaron.
Three burly young men laughed. One sighed.
- Jeez... how long will the Jews in Russia in order to establish?! Oh, no Hitler for you, bastards!..
Aaron household hid white bream in the pocket of work pants and a kick to the jaw sent admirer of Hitlerism in deep knockout.
№ 253268   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:19
My question is, what is the goal set before him simity, Jerin said that they looked forward to the restoration of Russian autocratic or, as some call it, samoderzhavie monarchy.
- Wow! I said. - Is it still now, in the twenty-first century, there are people who believe in the monarchy?
- Still! - agreed Zergin me with a strange enthusiasm. - The monarchical idea is very much alive and popular.
№ 251256   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:13
After the war my father wrote that in all Lviv to go through the war unscathed, managed only three Jewish families. Only three! One of them was ours.
№ 245203   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:12
The fact that before the war, Lviv Jews were periodically given. As a rule, from the Ukrainians. Today not talk about it. Maybe he just forgot. But so it was.
№ 245202   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:12
A failsafe way to determine whether someone is a Russian intellectual, a true Russian intellectual is never an anti-Semite; if there is a plaque of this disease, then it is not intellectual, but something else, something terrible and dangerous.
№ 243119   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:50
Has not managed and without scandal. The bald guy got drunk and shouted:
- Well, running from a sinking ship!?
But he replied:
- So the ship is sinking? And this we hear from a party member?!
- I'm a non-partisan, is a brawler - I'm sad that the release of only the Jews!
№ 229714   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:10
Eyes calluses still live Jews
To all those who their religion borrowed ideas.
№ 199704   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 21:14
And about English anti-Semitism feelings I harbored mixed, matched only by my blood.
№ 151372   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:18
Only candles and the soap were of German origin. Something soap and candles was like some kind of ghostly transparency. The British could not know that candles and soap were made from fat of murdered Jews and Gypsies and tramps and Communists, and all other enemies of the fascist state.
Such cases.
№ 93365   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 21:48
The anti-Semite is not someone who dislikes Jews, and those who do not like Jews.
№ 70400   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 23:01
If the Jews were not, they should be invented for the convenience of politicians at all times.
№ 41633   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:22
To blame the Jews. Is their God on all of us created.
№ 2588   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:51
No reconciliation with the Jews is impossible. With them is only possible given language: either / or!
№ 575   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:30