leadership [Theme] Page 3

Remember... the world rests on four pillars -- knowledge wise, justice strong, of the prayers of the righteous and the valor of the brave, but all four are nothing... without a ruler, master the art of management.
№ 375582   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2019 / 06:02
The best way to move forward is to get along with others.
№ 374510   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2019 / 19:05
When there is any trouble, say, organization is "burns" you, as a leader, should be the first to go on stage. You have in your hands two buckets. In the same water, in another - gasoline. And “flames” will be either the greatest disaster, if you splash out on them gasoline, will turn off when you pour water on them.
Every person in your organization also carries two buckets. Here's a question that should ask themselves the leader: "I teach them to use gasoline or water?".
№ 374508   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2019 / 19:03
- I like an astronaut, look at all there.
Yeah, and what's on top of the weather?
- Not enough oxygen.
- Well, Yes, there is.
№ 371097   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2019 / 02:03
Will not break, you will win! Train! Fight! Be harder than the others! And you will win, will become the leader!
№ 360427   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2019 / 23:20
Take care of people, and they will take care of you.
№ 352238   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 13:05
Successful succession is more than just a choice of the person with the appropriate skill set is search for someone who shares the original idea of creating the company. Great second or third control is this post not in order to bring his own vision of the future; they raise the initial flag and lead the company to the next generation. That's why we call it succession, not replacement. There must be a continuation of the world.
№ 352233   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 12:07
Any effective movement needed a leader who will remind people about WHY they participate in it.
№ 351471   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 13:03
If you give people the tools and increase their performance, then they will all have the opportunity to achieve their true potential.
№ 351470   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 13:02
Future leaders and employees need to be inspired by something more than the force of personality of the founder.
№ 351469   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 12:05
It is easy to remain faithful to the leader, it is difficult to find effective ways to always keep the main dream of the organization.
№ 351468   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 12:04
Statesmen of the past have left us in the edification of many words that have become aphorisms. Give you one, he belongs to President Harry Truman: "a Great nation lead by force of example, not dominance".
Quote Explanation: From the speech at the UN General Assembly, 29.09.2018 G.
№ 345204   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 20:24
- Hey, Jean!
Oh, for...!
- Long time no see. Where have you been lately?
- I'm confused. I did something I shouldn't have done and now Cardin has me on the short leash, and pyrrha's just angry... I'm starting to wonder what to do in this school was the dumbest of my ideas. I'm a loser.
- Nope.
- "Nope"?
- Nope.
You chose the leaders, Jean - now you can't afford to be a loser.
- What if I am a leader is a loser?
- Definitely nope.
I know you're not one of those people who want to stay out of such topics.
Jean, maybe you were a loser in childhood... And the day we first met... But now it's clearly not about you. Do you know why? Because it is not about one of you. You have a team, Jean. We have both! If we fail, then pull the rest. We should encourage their comrades first, and they themselves are further tightened. Your team deserves a great leader, Jean. And I think that you just can be.
1 Season 13 Series
№ 344064   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2018 / 02:28
Professor Port?
- And, miss Sne! To what do I owe your company?
- I liked your lecture...
- Of course! It is immediately evident that you the blood of a born huntress.
- You think so?
- Of course! But... you're worried about something, right?
- Yes, sir.
Then don't be afraid to share your feelings, young lady.
Well... I think I should be the leader of my team.
- I'm afraid that your request itself is ridiculous.
- I beg your pardon?
- I trust such decisions to the Professor Ospino for many years. And in my memory he has never been wrong.
And you continue to blindly believe him, even after seeing my uniqueness?
With all due respect, your uniqueness comparable only with your egocentrism.
Yes, as you...
- Like I said. Before me I see a girl, who all her life had everything she wanted.
Is not even remotely so! Well, more or less...
That's why the truth is not on your side. Or do you believe that such behavior can influence the decision of the leadership? Instead of judging people for what you have, the better you appreciate what you have. Sharpen your skills sovershenstvuet technique and then you will become if not the leader, then certainly a first-class huntress.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 343698   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2018 / 02:02
Many companies have star employees, vendors, and so forth, but very few have a culture that creates great people like a pattern, not an exception.
№ 337004   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2018 / 12:02