leadership [Theme] Page 1

You need to learn how to cultivate a state of confidence. The audience does not perceive the speech of an insecure speaker. The public has a thirst to see a strong and confident person in front of them. Every public needs a leader. People are like a large pack, they unconsciously need a leader.
№ 425574   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:34
There are no leaders, politicians or religious leaders who do not know how to speak in public. Any leader is, first of all, a speaker.
№ 424585   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2021 / 23:06
Two words arise: responsibility and leadership. On accountability, let's compare what politicians say and what generals say. Two completely different worlds. Politicians look like a group of teenagers. They know how to throat. We just need to take it to another level. There is such a word: artificial intelligence. Someone said something, 3 seconds later. - Bang, answer. AI has to work.
But from the point of view of those people who I respect in the United States, they say: guys, where are you? You've gotten to the point where anything can happen. Come to your thoughts! These are people who are responsible for the security of their country. These are the most educated and intelligent people in the United States, the military elite. They are well aware of the world they live in, and where the conversations of lightweight politicians can lead.
The biggest deficit right now is leadership. Where there is leadership, there is a chance. The task of the leader is even more important and difficult at critical periods as it is now. Leaders need to show where the problem is to be worked on. The task of the leader is to conduct a dialogue with the people around, not to hide behind the bureaucracy.
Release Date: 30.05.2021
№ 420075   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 17:36
Believe in ideas, not circumstances – this is a lesson history teaches to the wise.
№ 419043   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2021 / 18:33
We are constantly trying to leave a loophole - suddenly it will resolve? It won't resolve. Neither they nor we. And the world will collapse. And the question is who in this collapsed world will survive. And it will continue its historical existence. You [address Stankevich] are talking about some kind of American leadership. What leadership? They will not give their domination to anyone and for nothing. And if it is necessary to kill a million for this, they will do it. This is not leadership, but the domination of the strong over the weak, who can be killed if he does not obey. And here everything merges with the Kazan history. Because the evil to which we are opposed, and the morality that we are talking about here, it is here. What's it? And this is Dostoevsky. In the part in which we are opposed to the Western system. This Kazan killer - he went to show that he has the right. He went to kill. We have to understand exactly what we're dealing with. This is the same ideology of the super-man that was in Hitler, which is in American exceptionalism. This killer proved that he was a superman, a master over those whom he could kill. And he can kill the defenseless. that is why the dead are children. The whole American story of murder in schools has passed to us. Americans are constantly proving that they are superhumans who can kill the defenseless.
Release Date: 12.05.2021
№ 418990   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2021 / 09:03
Who can adequately lead people until he learns to follow God himself?
№ 414599   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 16:36
Leaders need their followers to always be dissatisfied with something - their entire business rests on this. If everything around is fine and wonderful, no one will follow you into the bright future.
№ 411469   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 12:27
The only way to help people who achieve exceptional results is not to burden them with people who cannot.
№ 409591   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 22:03
But they are scared! They are people - even when you are clearly ready to set the algorithm for them, you still need to wipe them off the snot - you will succeed, you can, come on! And then they fall on their backs with the corpses of gophers - "yyyy, I can't, wife, children, the ghost of a Jewish great-grandmother. Suddenly, I screw up and everyone will say I'm a moron, no I can never." And they can't! Because they are lazy,, make an effort on themselves and motle.
№ 405329   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2020 / 08:57
A life without achievement does not eliminate problems.
№ 404602   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2020 / 17:36
Once I was thrown to the wolves. But no one expected me to lead their pack.
№ 402139   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2020 / 22:39
Benton saw that the people loyal to Haru, they wanted to follow him.
- People confuse body size with leadership.
№ 398455   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 20:27
And in my opinion, no matter how developed relationships in China, China has a much greater chance of leadership in this world. Because, I repeat, China before anyone managed to find the system that, in my opinion, adequate to the challenges that are present today. Ie is a powerful public management, it solves the problem. Can we repeat it? Unlikely. Because the Chinese kept the party. It is their basis.
Release Date: 31.05.2020
№ 396899   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 10:54
"Strong is trying to accomplish the impossible." I swore to bring to life these words of wisdom. In the North strong rulers called "heroic mothers," because only the mother has the right to send their children into battle. I - military mother, but I lead a tribe only because no one else dares to do what must be done.
№ 395741   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:48