Earth [Theme] Page 3

Heaven and Earth - the natural Greatness of a soul mate!
№ 381609   Added Viker 02-11-2019 / 10:27
Every mortal on Earth leaves its mark - only a few are destined to leave their mark!
№ 380466   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2019 / 02:30
We are all so different, but so close - if you walk on the same land, breathe the same air and the sun one warm!
№ 379798   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2019 / 17:49
Maybe the Earth itself
In the ringing emptiness of the Universe
A word, only a sudden shout,
Confused for a brief moment
The peace enthusiastically.
№ 374066   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2019 / 18:04
If we assure ourselves that our beliefs are absolutely correct and others ' wrong, what we're looking for good, and all the other evil that the Lord of the Universe speaks exclusively with us and never with followers of other faiths, what wrong even to doubt once and for all established dogmas or ask questions that our main duty is to believe and obey, the witch hunt will resume wearing a new mask again and again until the people on Earth.
№ 373821   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2019 / 14:01
... he explained to me that the earth is round. I want to believe it. In some way it calms me down. If it is round, it means that there are no irregularities. If it's round, so there is no cubbyhole where you can get lost. If the earth is really round, it means that Afghanistan, like any other place can be the center of it. This discovery puts everything in its place.
№ 373627   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2019 / 19:14
Looking up at the sky, she remembered that, pressed against the terrible force called "gravity" to Nothing floating in a huge stone ball, to a huge dinosaur, rushing from nowhere to nowhere in the middle of the cold Universe, which nobody can understand.
№ 371294   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2019 / 16:04
The reaction of the States was still mgnovennoe and harder than we expected. The President of that day said that the resources of the planet belong to everyone. Nobody has the right to dispose of them individually and to endanger the world economy.
Quote Explanation: Reaction to OPEC's decision to increase oil prices.
№ 370882   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 22:13
Perhaps it would be easier if we knew what we are made of, what keeps us alive and what we get back. All that is in front of your eyes - the paper and the ink, these words and your eyes, too, were made of stars: stars that explode when they die.
№ 370591   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 01:17
The firmament the firmament for eddies zyblemye,
The sanctity of the whip whistling whip
And frail the body of Christ on the rack
Usablues in the Cheka.
Well, well, goodbye us sinners,
Save as Calvary robber,-
Thy blood, the blood wildly
Spills like water from the washstand.
Shout "Maria, Maria, whom he cherished! -
The dust would be at your feet kissing for abortion!."
But now: on raspalennoe our land
Only I - man proud.
№ 367437   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2019 / 03:06
- In my lifetime we've seen a lot of people.
They robbed and killed.
And pulled down all around. And so century after century. We made it and in the end we lost all that he had. Our house no longer exists, where once were blooming flowers of all hues is now dry and arid. Where was heard the chirping of thousands of birds - now the silence. Where the waves frolicking seals and dolphins - now only blood. Our home sweet home in Galapagos Islands became black, miserable, stinking oil puddle. The whole world becomes black and foul-smelling puddle. All but your valleys, but you do nothing to save her from this fate. The man is a thief, he will come someday to take you all. He's like a snake eating its own tail. But the earth is not the property of the people. Man is only a small part of it. No man wove the fabric of the universe, it is only one thread in it. After all, we all breathe the same air, fog wild jungle, with fresh mountain breeze, aromas of herbs, after bearing the cool of the rain - all the plants, people, animals. The person is not aware of the killing nature he is destroying himself. Ruining the land, expelling and killing animals one will reign alone, but left alone and he did not escape death. However, this is for us no consolation, because all of us will perish if we do not protect...
№ 364861   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2019 / 04:14
Will the human race be run in a day, (in a day)
Or will someone save this planet we're playing on?
Is it the only one? (What are we gonna do?)
Help them to see (help them to see)
That the people here are like you and me, (like you and me)
Let us show them how to play (how to play)
Play the pipes of peace.
The human race will soon cease to exist,
Or will someone save this planet we're playing?
She's the one? (What are we going to do?)
Help them to understand
That people everywhere are the same as you and me.
Let's show them how to play the pipes of peace (how to play),
Play the pipes of peace.
№ 359204   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2019 / 12:02
Look at the globe, thinking about how
What is the meaning of paint, these spots;
About life, about the struggle between good and evil
On joy and sadness on the planet.
People here in the eternal cold live
And there firing their heat is incredible,
Free and equal - that is,
There is slavery, there people live poorly;
There is hunger, there is a cruel struggle,
There is a helpless victim of treachery.
Alas, we all have different destiny.
But we all Mankind are called.
№ 359145   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2019 / 02:08
A mansion I have a small,
But the globe contained, oddly enough:
Here fit all the continents,
Four immense ocean.
Twirl hand and a globe on the table
Looking at the country's borders;
A fat guy on a blue brow
Palette multicolor sparkles.
Quote Explanation: translation from Mongolian Yaroslavtseva
№ 359143   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2019 / 02:06
Sushi is less than water, the world map showed.
№ 356505   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2019 / 05:55