crown [Theme] Page 1

The best always goes to the best. To Caesar - what is Caesar's, and to God - what is divine. What you have enough internal resources for, then you will get. And if you are a moron, then you cannot be equal to a worthy person in terms of your rights, in your voice, in everything. The herd, the flock - one leader. Not every sheep wanders wherever it wants. Even stupid animals like cows have a leader. The one who is able to take responsibility for the situation, that is the crown. Do you think you and I are equal? No. Or ... hypothetically. Until the first bump. And as soon as he throws it into the air, the one who will take on the solution of the problem will get the crown.
№ 408689   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 05:39
Your crown and throne are waiting for you. Lady Pandemonia, Maiden of Shadows, welcome Queen Sabrina the Lightbringer!
№ 406143   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2020 / 03:33
The old soul of youth.
Ich, I'm a young beauty!
I'll take all the nines out of the sable:
Yulka, Hanka, Tanka...
All beauties will be blacked out,
All the confetti of the treat,
yes a tea drink.
And they, like in a bottle, rounded me,
lead choirs, yes napevat:
- Not the Men of the Crown!
Okay, devitsa didn't get angry,
If not the Queen,
You'll be Princess!
Hop, GOP! Oh, oh, oh...
№ 405675   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 15:12
And not some there, wife!
№ 405231   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2020 / 15:33
Women put on their own crowns,
attributed to the Internet.
And in real life? The crown is power. Thousands of thousands of women with crowns on their heads are unhappy in marriage. That's just the Goldfish has a Crown, and it does not require anything. She is modest, intelligent, submissive, meek in her, and beauty. She fulfills wishes. Only The Goldfish makes Carp king.
The wisdom of the parable.
№ 405230   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2020 / 15:30
The Lord rules the Man, not you!
№ 405138   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 12:54
Today I ask you to fight for Alfred. I ask you to fight not for Edward, not for the crown. Fight for themselves and for their ancestors. They are buried in the soil of Wessex and Mercia and they were the land. They are our land. And today, for them we will win!
№ 401901   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 02:03
Girls, so heavy the crown
They carry it tall
But it's weighing me down.

The girls have a heavy crown,
They keep it up
But it bothers me.
№ 399067   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2020 / 03:03
Put doubts aside, there's no tomorrow. Let's zoom up from the ground.
The rulers feigned burst with envy 'cuz you now will be crowned.
An you'll remember, you'll remember me.

Leave a doubt, tomorrow. Let's turn away from land.
Imaginary rulers bursting with envy, because you're gonna be crowned.
And you'll remember you'll remember me.
№ 398551   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:29
- And who wins get the crown?
- Well, no... why did you take it?
№ 392239   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 19:21
Except this was not the dream of every girl? That someday she'll Wake up and be a Princess? Be blessed or magical powers and a great destiny? Maybe such people existed. Maybe this girl is one of them. But how about everyone else? How about rootless and mediocre, girls invisible? We learn to hold her head like her crown. We learn to look for the magic in everyday life. Here's how to survive ordinary people, no favorites, no Royal blood in his veins. Even if the world doesn't owe you anything, you still something from him require.
№ 388930   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 23:46
- Tell me, who has surpassed the Princess?
- No. Someone...
- What about her family?
- Not what - she is the daughter of a blacksmith.
And for her, you will risk the crown and the Kingdom?
- Without it they are nothing.
- I'd give a Kingdom for a love...
4 Season 11 Series
№ 350358   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2018 / 17:02
- Hand me the crown here!
- Please... [removes his crown]
Big she you...
№ 347411   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2018 / 22:21
People want to rule the kingdoms, but forget that all crowns have thorns.
№ 343430   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2018 / 13:03
What subtle power hidden in this tacky trinket in the crown that causes a person to feel like a deity when he wears it? Keep in palms this little bright world, a wave of the hand to reach the extreme limits of the earth, to sailing, to turn the land into a white trail for Hiking his troops - that is to wear the crown! The last man in Russia, who someone loves, crowned better than I do. About how love shifts the scales! How poor appears the greatest Empire of this world compared to love!
№ 293323   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2017 / 10:15