dexterity [Theme]

When they are young, girls generally don’t support each other because there is strong competition for men. Have you seen how girls catch a bouquet at a wedding? There is also a kinder video with feeding piranhas, do I understand correctly? I think: why if you caught a bouquet does it mean that you will get married? It simply means that you are clever. I have never seen someone write on Tinder: Looking for
№ 457369   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:20
To cope with children, you need to have nerves of iron, the innate dexterity of an octopus and grow eyes on the back of the head. I came to this conclusion a long time ago. With children it is impossible to predict what will happen in a second.
№ 405418   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2020 / 16:33
At first glance, I thought it was a cat, he crept past just a few metres behind me. A shadow, moving without sound - the cries of the foolish in this place. I noticed it again, but on the outskirts. I still don't know her name, but she shies away from monsters easily and gracefully - it is not devoid of virtuosic finesse.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict on Her journey.
№ 394164   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:54
How to keep so many secrets? For this you need to have the agility of a juggler who throws into the air one after another a variety of items, but none drops. Or talent of a skilled weaver, who weaves in a whole lot of threads of different colors and shades.
№ 346634   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2018 / 23:06
In truth clever the man which knows how to hide his dexterity.
№ 327757   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2018 / 00:05