the British [Theme] Page 4

A true Englishman never an angel! But now there is no real English!
№ 313850   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2018 / 12:08
I always say that the English have one great feature: they stand firmly on the ground. You can knock an Englishman down, but will not have time to blink as he was once again firmly on the ground...
№ 313836   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2018 / 11:03
One of the weaknesses of the Englishman - that he is not vindictive.
№ 313834   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2018 / 10:04
the well-known category of the British spaina so rich extract of antisocialness that all the ugliness of new York city compared to this seem to be the illness of a child, bloated with ice cream.
№ 298300   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2017 / 01:12
I just don't reach: the dove was already dead, we found him on the road. None of the guardians of morals did not object. What's your problem, the British? You killed millions of Indians and Africans, and here you are not allowed to sleep the circumstances of the death of some Serbian pigeon. I'm touched by your reverent attitude to the Serbian feathered, but you fucked up! I will never understand how your brains work.
Quote Explanation: In an interview with The Guardian (4 March 2005), discussing the requirement of the British censor cut stills from the film "life is a miracle" on which the cat dug into the dove.
№ 294417   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2017 / 14:03
I noticed that there are different traditions of swelling in England and in Russia. But only after four in the morning. Because in England at four in the morning, when everything is in the ass drunk and the alcohol ends, we think it's time to go to sleep. And in Russia think that it is necessary to buy vodka and get drunk until eleven in the morning until the moment when all the guys sitting at the table crying and talking about their ex-girlfriends and dead dogs.
1 Season 13 Series Release Date: 21.04.2017
№ 289191   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2017 / 19:27
Better to be their enemy than a friend. The enemy they will try to buy, but the other almost certainly sell.
Quote Explanation: The Arabs of the British.
№ 258863   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:29
- I am receptive to new experiences.
- Nothing like that. You are a kind of neurotic Englishman, overwhelming all, and then comes into a rage and killing everyone with an axe.
№ 252243   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:45
The British are known around the world lack of conscience in politics. They are experts in the art of hiding their crimes behind a facade of decency. So they did for centuries, and it was so much a part of their nature that they do not notice this feature. They are well-behaved with such expression and such absolute seriousness that even convince themselves that they are an example of political innocence. They do not recognize themselves in their hypocrisy. Never one Englishman wink way to say: "But we understand what you mean". They not only act as a model of purity and chastity - they currently believe. It's both funny and dangerous.
Quote Explanation: Joseph Goebbels, "Children with severed hands"
№ 231015   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:54
The Englishman thinks about his work - about the case, as he calls it - and then about the sport and only after that - at best - about his wife.
№ 228198   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:15
What amazed me almost as much as the rest, so it is a relaxed striped cats of London, and some were sleeping right in the doorway of butcher shops, and people carefully stepped over them...
I felt that London is blessed with a good attitude to cats.
№ 198831   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:15
For us it is a form of existence. We don't drink to get drunk. We drink to sober up. That's the difference. The British are drowning in booze, and the Irish float.
№ 190722   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:47
Such is the fate of most of the British - skin, freckles and bad teeth.
№ 189109   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:39
Out the Englishman flew in a joyful and festive, Marina frustrating hurt that he is without flowers, and she said that they have decided to give girls flowers. The Englishman stopped, looked at her with new eyes, as the lady they have in England, the flowers give only princes and millionaires, and bought a magnificent bouquet sauvageau Marina even more.
She was maniila it for two months, memorize a book on manners of conduct, agreeing to drink only half glass of champagne and returning home no later than nine. The Englishman was in the atas from such old-fashioned decency.
Finally she slept with him, the shyness and modesty, and then not seen him for a week. He died of grief and uncertainty.
№ 186514   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:52