the British [Theme] Page 3

Nowhere as good fun as the pub. If you have never had these bouts of laughter when you sit at the counter and an hour without stopping laughing like a hyena, then you certainly do not understand.
№ 367949   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2019 / 13:11
Yeah, he should know English - the greedy, arrogant, always ready to find any excuse to cynically violate any Treaty, and to violate oath. It yourself know, what a shameless nation. And nothing changes the fact that due to the changeable conditions of war and political intricacies of England became the ally of Spain, fighting against Napoleon.
Quote Explanation: The opinion of the Spaniard during the protracted wars with France 1800 years, when England was then for, then against Spain.
№ 365976   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2019 / 05:02
- I was surprised at the quality of California wines. And their originality. In NAPA valley there is interest in experimental methods. To quite avant-garde techniques.
- What is he saying?
- In my land they call it a dubious compliment. In England, apparently, not aware that it happens. Here's a cultural feature.
- I was surprised by the quality of California wines. And their originality. In the Napa Valley, there is interest in experimental methods. To avant-garde methods.
- What's he saying?
- Where I come from, they call it a left-handed compliment. But I don't think they have a name for it in England. It's too embedded in their culture.
№ 363926   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2019 / 05:02
No wonder they say that every Englishman always hides one thing - love.
№ 360428   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2019 / 00:02
You British people have, as far as I can see, there are certain habits, and in particular, lady, née lady, never wear cheap shoes. She may be poor or ragged clothes, but shoes will always be of excellent quality.
№ 359536   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2019 / 16:16
If someone in England says "probably not", it means "absolutely solid, never in my life - no."
№ 357922   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2019 / 20:06
Juliet allowed herself to ridicule impeccable taste of our beloved (though deceased) of Queen Victoria. You undoubtedly know the memorial that our monarch was erected in memory of a beloved spouse Prince albert. It is the pearl of Kensington gardens- a monument not only to the dear deceased, but also an ideal sense of style Queen. Juliet, however, dared to applaud the Ministry of food in order to plant around the memorial green peas - in her opinion, you see, the better Scarecrow than Prince albert, you will not find in all of England.
№ 350959   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2018 / 02:05
Italians love pizza
The British love grog.
We'll send abroad
Russian birthday cake.
№ 349505   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 20:16
For the British the war is a sport, and for us, for Russians, the war is the death...
№ 331989   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2018 / 16:05
Every Englishman enters Russia a Russophobe, and leaves it a Russophile.
№ 325366   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2018 / 15:05
- What is the position of Israel? [Anna Shafran]
- Jewish. Israel "sent" all, listing a number of reasons. <...> Look, Britain voted against Israel's independence - that they will never forget! England, in fact, provoked the Muslim-non-Muslim massacres during the breakup of the Empire in all her ends. And just look at India and Pakistan - it's not the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, which was laid by the British, tens of millions of victims. England commanded the troops that (England! British officers!) fought in the war of independence with Israel and after. England betrayed Israel during the Sinai campaign, travel it together with France and then disappeared, dissolving to full transparency as soon as the smell of fried. England - the main focus of the boycott of Israeli universities. What are you talking about?! In England a lot of things that it is better to the Israelis for boycott of us not to do so. Because they do not understand!
Quote Explanation: Subject: Israel ="he sent" all "case Skripal"= "Full contact". Morning show of Vladimir Solovyov and Anna Shafran on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 29.03.2018 year.
№ 322397   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2018 / 09:21
The English consider themselves witty, but not laugh.
All the English men I know think they're funny but they never laugh.
№ 321438   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2018 / 23:07
London is ready to draw in this strange dance America, and the countries of the European Union deception. And internally for the British upper layer is forgivable. After all, the lie of moral, if not equal to deceived you. And the Germans, the French and the poles ready for the London to believe. They can not recognize themselves as unequal?
№ 320987   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 03:58
This colonialist arrogance and the double moral standard - one for themselves, some for others - explains a lot. For example, Hobbies, spyware games. If in other countries the intelligence service - the lot of professionals for the British national sport, the most prestigious occupation even for Bohemians, whether writers or musicians. When the cases were many: from Daniel Defoe author of "Robinson Crusoe" - to Graham Greene. His book - "the Quiet American" and "Our man in Havana". What can we say about the author of the bestselling James bond Ian Fleming. Human intelligence twice visited Soviet Russia on the eve of the Second world war. A spy for MI6 after the Second world worked and John Le carré. Still alive British writer Frederick Forsyth - his books are published in millions of copies - at the end of life admitted that for more than 20 years he worked for British intelligence, including against the Soviet Union.
№ 320986   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 03:57
English society traditionally closed, and the gentlemen are only on the UK, very selectively interacting with each other. Rules of honour and even of good manners apply them only on equal terms. All the rest - no. Do not apply. This unwritten principle is not always possible to understand, let alone accept. But he is working. It should be easy to remember. Those English gentleman considers below himself, he can deceive. And it is not a sin. And if in the interests of the UK, and even prowess. Those English gentleman, he considered it beneath himself to kill. And it will also be acceptable.
№ 320977   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 03:48