the Italians [Theme]

Italians lose football matches as if they were wars. And they lose wars as if they were football matches.
№ 465048   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2024 / 15:21
The whole world consists of beauty, and yes, a huge share of it is the merit of the Italians.
№ 460161   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:42
We Italians are melancholic, although we look very different - and yet we are melancholic.
№ 412520   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 08:36
Zoe wanted to say something funny. She tried to formulate a witty answer: "Of course, if a sexy Italian is waiting for me in the kitchen." But even to her taste, the joke was not at all funny. Like most of Zoe's jokes, this one died prematurely before her mouth. Wit visited mainly other people, and if it suddenly happened in Zoe, then with a delay of three hours.
№ 403111   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 04:42
I am very jealous of Caucasians. About them a lot of stereotypes. But they are all different. They are so different that it's impossible to judge one person. They are also the taxi drivers, lawyers, and dentists, the Italians.
Release Date: 21.03.2020
№ 390034   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 11:24
The Italians eating follow strict rules. And one of them, hard ice cream in four hours. This kind of law.
Italians follow a very strict code when it comes to eating, and one hard-and-fast rule is gelato at four o'clock. It is sort of a law.
№ 357648   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2019 / 14:04
When the Italians say it's pasta, I check under the sauce to make sure. They are masters of smoke screens.
№ 350127   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2018 / 01:12
Italians love pizza
The British love grog.
We'll send abroad
Russian birthday cake.
№ 349505   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 20:16
The Italians don't play basketball. When was the last time you turned on NBA and saw there: "Come on, throw Nancy?" Right, never happened. "Knock down three-pointers, as well?" There was no such. But I know that we can do? Cool cement of the road. Sandwiches with meat balls, and if we give to the Church - be sure to write out the entire ceiling. Certain cultures are good at doing certain actions. The Italians don't normally do medicine. It came to pass that you came to the emergency room and heard: "this is your doctor, doctor Aqualani"? And I like this in response: "wait, Ginzburg and you do not have? Lipovica? Volkenberga? Someone about whom I could be sure that he learned anything?"
№ 337126   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2018 / 21:19
The Italians in the end always be in the kitchen. This is our destiny.
№ 327315   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2018 / 17:03
- I then painted all costs associated with the elimination of a dear friend. So, usually eliminating costs five hundred pounds, but you will have to add another hundred as Tommy Shelby, like me, belongs to the oppressed. You also need to throw another hundred, because his brother a wild beast and he'll come for me. And, in addition, will have to add another hundred pounds, because you, my friend, you fucking wop. And you, too. Moreover, we have a pretty dirty business, as I have already mentioned. I need five hundred pounds, because as I said, Tommy Shelby is my very very close friend. The amount here in black and white, please.
Mr. Solomons, I'll be honest with you, I'm not asking you to kill someone, I have the right people. You will hold my boys and put ringside as seconds.
- To be my seconds, they first have to be Jews. And for this they need to change their innate Italian arrogance against the Jewish spirit of absolute confidence. My good friend Thomas Shelby will notice the difference.
- Now in our old homeland of Italy, the Jews your countrymen, forced to pretend to be Italians.
- You will have to add another hundred for their brutality.
- You'll bring my men in Birmingham?
- Another condition. Your boys have to get circumcised, and that peaky blinders check it out.
4 Season 5 Series
№ 324755   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2018 / 16:04
- Eylish, you've changed so much. How did you do it? Maybe your advice will help other unfortunate girls?
- I met a guy, he's Italian.
- Oh, no! This advice will not go! Better I miss my home than suffer love. He talks about baseball or anything like that.
- No.
- You hold onto him, the Italians in new York are no more.
№ 276012   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:17
Italian doesn't have sex, he just says a lot about him.
№ 229447   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:00
Italians believe that loyalty is the name of the neighbor in the area.
№ 202295   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:05
- Hey, Hey! Germany, do you know why in Italy the low number of divorces?
- I suppose you expect me to answer like: "because of love, or something like that", isn't it?
- Nope. Because to fill out the divorce papers too tedious!
2 Season 35 Series
№ 201169   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 22:10