tattoo [Theme] Page 1

︿ Look at the very top is the roof. For example, let's say that you have any problems, you'll be running. Immediately drawn to the area, knock on the first door, which will meet on your way, go inside, show your tattoo and go ahead. The roof of that house from now on and yours too.
• It is family in that house. Your mother, your father, sisters, brothers, wife, children... They entrusted to you. You must really take good care of them.
• Is this your family outside. Your workmates, your teammates, those with whom you go on one way. If need be, they for you will take a bullet. And if you want to be, then you would take a bullet for them.
• Is your biggest family, the family Kosovali. When you make this tattoo, they will be your parents, your grandparents, brothers,
sisters, aunts... All of them. They will protect you will not leave hungry, and you want them to love and respect.
﹀ And this is Most. Home. Everyone in this world is the house we have is Most. And now gather all into one. What tells you this tattoo? That means that while over our heads is the roof, under the legs - Most, but inside our family, we are not afraid of death. And yet, something this important, carefully. If you do that tattoo in one day will leave Cucura, know that Most don't "leave" from you.
Quote Explanation: The meaning of the tattoos of the inhabitants Cucura, which helps them to learn "their".
2 Season 1 Series
№ 377495   Added Viker 01-09-2019 / 10:17
All I can do is to paint you again
Causing a tattoo to feel pain.
All you can do is just to paint my pattern,
To draw others to hurt...
№ 375693   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2019 / 03:19
Pain is what makes us human beings.
All our feelings into the tip of this needle,
Such a sloppy untested sketch
But you didn't know that it's for life.
What will happen in old age side of me,
Erase and repaint
But the scars will heal and wounds will not close
We will forever remember it.
It's not a butterfly on lower legs...
№ 375692   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2019 / 03:18
Although, when I was fifteen I got myself a few tattoos (did not know about the parents). One of which was obscene, I didn't see this as a manifestation of sexual desire. It was an easy hobby. To paint the body a different picture, as the fascination with body art. Not a bear, nothing but vivid entertainment.
№ 375032   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 09:13
The cheaper the car, the more tinted - the poorer the body, the more powerful the tattoo.
№ 373405   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2019 / 01:11
In my hard life I have two "crazy" act was done is not lit from this demon cigarette and a tattoo on body is not stuffed.
№ 370720   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 03:32
I think that tattoo is terrible. It's like to live my life in a dress from "Emilio Pucci". If you are young and thin, then okay. But if not...
№ 361742   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2019 / 00:07
In raped by body tattoos - there is no pristine purity.
№ 357624   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2019 / 05:03
How to hate God created the body to defile it with tattoos.
№ 352354   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2018 / 06:03
Tattoo on the body - a hole in the head!
№ 336987   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2018 / 07:02
I watched about two feet "picture":
From head to toe in tattoos fellow.
Modest denounced in the old days slaves,
Inveterate robbers and cattle.
№ 327544   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2018 / 17:05
Tattoos do not make love real.
№ 318555   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2018 / 02:04
Norman Vincent Peale told how one day, walking through the narrow streets of Hong Kong, he came upon a tattoo parlor. In the window displayed samples of various patterns and inscriptions, which the artist can decorate the body of anyone. His eye caught an inscription, consisting of only three words: "Born for defeat".
Drank could not believe that someone would want to wear a sign on your body. He came into the parlor and asked the artist Chinese:
- Do people actually ask you to write on your body with this terrible phrase, "Born to defeat"?
- Yes-sometimes - replied the master.
But I just can't believe that anyone in their right mind would want to do this tattoo.
The Chinese shook his head and in broken English said,
- On the body write what is already written in my head.
№ 316428   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2018 / 00:10
Sometimes the nicest people you've ever met, covered with tattoos, and sometimes the worst of all the people you meet go to Church on Sundays.
№ 311782   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 20:47
People look at my tattoo and there's a lot of religious images - and then asked: "you Must be very religious?" I respect all religions, but I can't classify myself to any: I'm just trying to live honestly and respect people.
№ 289049   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2017 / 19:09