tattoo [Theme] Page 2

- Decided?
- No, I can't choose. There is nothing that I would like to keep for life!
- For life?! We'll die in five minutes!
- <...>
- Well? No Confederate flag, no black Jesus?
- No, why? I don't...
- Will not clear...
- I just don't want to defile my body!
- I am afraid that because of this you'll not bury in a Jewish cemetery?!
Quote Explanation: Edward convinces Carter to get a tattoo
№ 287877   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2017 / 08:44
- And where did you get tattoos?
- Appear themselves. Types of merits.
What's this one? For what it is?
- Oh, that's... detection Nasisi.
- What Nasisi?
You suixi.
№ 287274   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2017 / 09:14
Hey, Spiderman! Look here! Show your face! Don't hide. I know it's you. You this.. Hardik! Don't be so defensive, I see you have a tattoo on the back. No need to hide. Tomorrow, come to the office, and I'll make you take off your shirt; and if I see this tattoo, I'll skin you alive!
№ 284871   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 19:32
- It is known that, as a Midshipman, Dodge came to such a strong intoxication, making themselves not just the tattoo, and the tattoo on their genitalia.
- You can call me a prude if you want, but I don't think it's prudent for the Navy - pass multi-million dollar equipment man... that has the inscription "Welcome aboard" tattooed on his own cock.
№ 284127   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2017 / 08:42
The players would now like guys, but what a gentle steel. Constantly pretend. There are brutal tackles, when they do hurt, but in 90% of cases, it slightly pushed his shoulder and he starts to yell. Screaming so that you look and think, "God, let's show some loyalty, do the world a favor!" <...>
They writhe in pain from any touch! In this case, bitch all in tattoos! Them as you did at all? Under General anesthesia?
4 Season 33 Series Release Date: 16.04.2017
№ 283489   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2017 / 10:11
People used to say about tattoos: "You will regret it in old age. Would look silly". And I answered: "She now looks silly, I'm ready. Thank you."
№ 282044   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2017 / 10:52
With tattoos in many respects, like children. First, someone who wants only one; someone does not want, some want a whole bunch - all hands are scored, it is clear that needed a lot of work. You go somewhere, lie down, you're really hurting, and you think: "God, I hope I like it. It's for life". So I have a tattoo instead of a child.
№ 282042   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2017 / 10:51
- God, you and me hand painted? People will see!
- "French neutral". Trina walked up to the head and as if nothing had happened ran her finger along one eyebrow eve. - It is necessary to trim them. Chill, Dallas.- Do you realize that I'm a COP?! You understand that if I have to fight with the suspect and he will see my "French neutral," he laughs die? And I will pull an internal investigation because the suspect died in my hands!
- I know you're a COP Trina bared his teeth in a smile. Left eye tooth was decorated with emerald rivet. That's why I added the tattoo on boob free.
- A tattoo? On the boob? - Eve of the village, as if thrown by a spring. - A tattoo?!
№ 278546   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 15:58
- This is my credo: never sorry.
- A question: do you regret nothing?
No.
- Really?
No.
- Do not regret it, right?
I live this. I went to the tattooist and thought, I live it, maybe, to write it on my body? And he did.
- That just about any letter?
- No, not one. I like all the letters, you know what I mean?
Quote Explanation: Tattoo "no regrets" (literally "without regret") - the original "no regrets". Scotty Pee on his chest says: "no ragrets".
№ 278490   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 08:36
- Sir? The incident at Murmansk. How did you do it? Your tattoo?
- Got drunk and fell asleep. Woke up this morning with a hangover and a tattoo on his penis, "Welcome aboard." I do not recommend anyone drunk to do the tattoo.
№ 277472   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 18:50
- Captain...... this boat is a tin can, trash can. This crew is trash, bunch of twats yet the earth was not wearing! I know why You're here, but don't know why I'm here! I refuse this job!
- Excuse me, excuse me. And why am I here?
- Do you know. Your penis.
What thing?
- Well tattoo!
№ 277446   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 18:46
Object me, if you can, but I don't think it's a good policy for naval forces - to transfer a multimillion-dollar equipment to the person from whom the member tattooed "Welcome aboard."
Quote Explanation: about Captain Don Dodge and its the end of the captain's program and the appointment of a Commission on a submarine.
№ 277445   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 18:46
- So what do You think, Mr. Dodge?
- I think that will get his ass kicked, sir.
Oh, don't think so! Screw it, forget about the Charter! Think like a pirate! I need a man with a tattoo on ***! I found this guy?
- By a strange coincidence, Yes, sir.
Quote Explanation: About upcoming trainings.
№ 277435   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 18:44
The meaning of the tattoo: "Welcome aboard", and this - welcome aboard, but often it is undone in Welcome A Broad meaning changed to "Looking for girls" or "Welcome diversity" [from the English form "the Members in General welcome diversity"].
№ 277427   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 18:42
To get a tattoo on the neck - it's a way to say, "Yes, I'm living wage".
№ 276248   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 14:08