youth [Theme] Page 17

We're in a transitional age. We form our views, characters, tastes, attitude to life, and we encounter rudeness, cynicism, hypocrisy and falsehood. Maybe it's okay? Will hardened?
№ 62244   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 16:27
The movie did not win the book. All of these guys, like Kingsley AMIS, you are constantly being told: the book is dead, society will slip into the mire, culture destroyed, the terms idiots, Imbeciles, television, pop music, decomposition, degeneration and all that. And then suddenly there is a fucking Harry Potter fucking crap at 734 pages, which disperses five million copies in twelve hours. Myself, I keep silent...
№ 60781   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:22
We love each other! There is no fear, no ego, attachment!
Today I see young people, and my heart jumps. They want so badly to love, but do not know how to do it! No one to show!
№ 59974   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:47
Formation "in its place" things makes you feel calm, peace and dependability, and sometimes even pleasant, a very pleasant feeling of mental equilibrium, when nothing prevents to put it in plain text, not erase and may not publish written posts and messages. Such as is observed in the evening, in the morning again it all starts again... the Hassle, the noise, noise, stuffiness, missed homework, lack of oxygen in the air, a hideous sense of discomfort from the teacher lectures - all exhausting, makes you want to get back in a quiet and very cozy room - your room. Let the checkpoint, and behind you are your home, slamming the doors, and you always get up and shut those doors so as not to hear noises because they are upset by the silence, even if music is playing, balance and comfort. Still have angle, or the line that separates them from you or you from them. The fact remains that I can't feel comfortable in the crowd rushing and screaming of children, or anyone, it seems, a quiet high school students. Some hell of a place - a crowd crush in which the personality loses its value and meaning. Is this bunch can be comfortable? Standard school program just knocks the student want to understand if that adoration is not in love with any object, as, for example, I'm in English since the beginning of conscious age... the Man fades in futility. Walking down the main street of the city, head bowed to the pavement, do not notice what is happening around, just to get out of the crowd. Although, for the life of this man was and still is very sociable, a nice kid, so "stand-offish" - definition not for him. Why do people say that are wrong, when "go away"? For those who don't think about anything, I do not mean thoughts of world problems, as, for example, the future of civilization, - its own personality - a dark forest, in which, once going, not knowing where to go, what to step. And it's easy to think about the substance, to read additional sources of information and try to understand yourself. None other than neither, can quite well and thoroughly know the person? Written very little of what we would like, and all because of thoughts that come is a lot, and is very difficult to link them into one logical chain. And it all started with a simple feeling of peace, silence and tranquility.
№ 59846   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:42
Youth preoccupied at others watching with one eye open. The most ungrateful - and unpleasant - the age of 17-20 years. To life still not used to myself, too. No life, no death, no people do not understand, and yet I am convinced that great all see, understand and even across slightly disappointed.
№ 59744   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:37
- I think it's fun, like summer camp, right?
- The youth goes to camp for just to have sex and take drugs.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 59498   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:27
Today's youth is all done through the INTERNET!
№ 58898   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:02
Some reporter stuck these people the nickname "Golden youth" - a nickname that they ridiculed publicly, but secretly proud.
№ 56823   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:30
Look at them, Charles. As they are young and beautiful, one and all. And you know what they say?
"No," I replied.
- On your devices, God damn it! Povytaskivali their stupid gadgets and face off, one more gigs... Terrible, isn't it? To think that they have to ensure our peaceful old age!
No, seriously, people, you disappoint me... Yes, at your age you should die of love! To write poetry! To Plot The Revolution! Rob from the rich! Pack your backpacks and go to the end of the world! Try to change the world! But gigabytes?! Fu I don't know... then What could not loans to buy housing?
№ 56250   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:03
You're going down! You don't know, but You're the ninja generation: no money, no job, no income! You have a beautiful perspective!
№ 54984   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 11:10
For youth and stamped phrases lies the novelty.
№ 54794   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 10:21
Science boys nourish.
№ 53999   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:47
I'm an engineer on a hundred rubles,
And I don't get it.
I'm twenty-five, and I still
Don't know what I want.
№ 53983   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:47
Us for eighteen years. We are already adults. Then there are adults - by law. Every night we smoke weed and drink champagne, heat the snails in the microwave. Burning life.
№ 52733   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:57
1. To corrupt the youth; take it from religion. Inspire her interest in sex.
2. False arguments destroy the old moral values.
3. To divert the minds of politicians, draws attention to the sport, sex books, games and other unimportant classes.
4. To gain control of all media.
5. To destroy people's faith in their natural leaders by depicting them in a shameful, ridiculous and offensive form.
"Making available all kinds of drugs, giving the teenager alcohol, by praising his wildness, stuffing his sex literature, (...) of psychopolitics can cultivate it we need a tendency towards disorder, idleness and useless pastime and encourage him to choose a solution that will give him complete freedom in everything - that is Communism. If you can kill the national pride and patriotism in the younger generation, you will conquer this country"
№ 46884   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 21:57