super-heroes [Theme] Page 1

- The helicopter will take the whole town.
I know.
- It must be stopped!
I know.
To superheroically there faster can?
- Already working on it, Yuri.
№ 302128   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2017 / 17:27
The worst cancer is not what he does to you. And what does he do with the people you love. Who knew whether this guy to save my life. But I knew that there was only one way for me to save her. Isn't that what superheroes are?
№ 298991   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2017 / 23:15
Superman was a beacon to the world. He's not just saving people - he helped them to see their best side.
№ 295959   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2017 / 00:06
Yes you still read these comics? You know, my kid also used to read this crap, but he was ten years old.
I do not know. I guess I just like to dream. To was color dreams, you know. And this guy [spider-Man] - he is the only one in the world, he does not like everything. He's different. It often happens that what he has, is necessary to somebody; and he who is thus saved. He stops the killer. He becomes a hero. And all the time that you read this, can you imagine that you are this super hero. As you possess such extraordinary power. You never dreamed of?
- Well, dreamed, of course. But I wanted not to be like a guy dressed like a bug. I dreamed about Stella Stevens.
№ 284864   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 19:31
My super hero is... well, you know, he'll be a guy; I like super-heroines, but I also like to stir up trouble with the super-heroes, and I love guys. It keeps the baby, because he's a dad. And in his hands the diaper bag (diapers). And, wait a second... he also namyvaet house, so there will be a bucket. The name super-hero - Husband-man.
Quote Explanation: On one interview the actress was asked to draw and describe her super-heroine or super-hero dreams.
№ 282091   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2017 / 19:13
What it means to "be a hero"? Look in the mirror, and understand. Look yourself in the eye and tell me that you don't have heroism. That you have not suffered, or not suffered, had not lost that I loved more than anything. And yet, here you are, surviving in Hell's Kitchen, the hottest part known to man. In a place where cowards don't live long. So... You're a hero. We are all heroes. Some more than others, but none of us is alone. Some break your knuckles to protect the Kitchen. Other blood fill the streets in the hope that will stop the wave of crime, violence, disrespect for human life that surrounds them. But this is Hell's Kitchen. Angel or demon, rich or poor, young or old, you live here. You didn't choose this city. He chose you. Then a hero is not someone above us, protecting us. Hero - God and not an idea. Hero lives here, on the streets, among us, with us. Always here, but rarely recognizable. Look in the mirror, understand who you really are. You're a new Yorker. You're a hero. It's your Hell's Kitchen. Welcome home..
2 Season 13 Series
№ 281514   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 09:13
- What's your super power?
- Money.
№ 281290   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2017 / 16:16
- When you were a kid, what was your biggest fantasy?
Having parents.
- Without a difference. The correct answer is to be a superhero!
- When you were a kid, what was your biggest fantasy?
- To have parents.
- Whatever. The correct answer is, to be a superhero!
4 Season 4 Series
№ 278942   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2017 / 14:52
- Look at this picture.
- Okay.
- Take a good look, look. It will take time to see.
- See what?
Superman and Clark Kent were one and the same person.
Are you serious?
- Yeah, look, I've added points to Superman.
- All know that they are one and the same person.
Well, Lois lane did not know. But she's a journalist.
9 Season
№ 271323   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:11
I believe that you can change all. But not by force or fear. Just be Supergirl. Most of you do not need.
1 Season 19 Series
№ 251510   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:22
Wow... Supergirl. What a pleasant surprise. Do you have an appointment at nine?
1 Season 19 Series
№ 251506   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:22
Remember, I told you not to hurry? This is a great tip for superheroes, but lousy for people who love each other!
1 Season 18 Series
№ 251505   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:22
- Why did you bring him to town?
- In the port no one. There is a weapon that will kill him.
- Did you find the spear?
- Not until he had.
- This thing, this creature, it feeds on energy.
The thing from another world. My world.
- I've killed creatures from other worlds.
№ 249470   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 22:08
- A new rule?
- We are criminals, Alfred, always have been, nothing has changed.
- No, has changed... everything has changed. People fall from heaven, and the gods hurl lightning, the innocent die. This all begins, Sir. Anger, rage, a sense of complete powerlessness. Good people become... cruel.
№ 249332   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 22:04
- When re-turn on your searchlight, ignore it. Batman is dead, forget him. Consider it a mercy.
I think... you're invincible? Wrong!
Quote Explanation: The first meeting of Superman and Batman.
№ 249221   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 22:00