comics [Theme]

According to Jacqueline McTaggart, the term “comic book” applies “to any combination of frames, words, and pictures as long as the combination tells a coherent story. So all graphic novels are comics, but not all comics are graphic novels.” The volume of comics is usually 28 pages; such publications resemble magazines in appearance. Graphic novels are much larger. They come in soft covers or hard covers.
№ 463859   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:53
№ 458772   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:12
If the whole performance didn’t fire like a gun, then the young director didn’t read Chekhov, Tolstoy, or Dostoevsky, but he knows all anime comics by heart.
№ 449923   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 10:37
"Cool girl" - men always say that, right? They want to say a compliment: "She's a cool girl. She's sexy. She is always ready for anything. It's cool. She's never mad at her boyfriend. She only smiles with a charming, slightly sad smile and then opens her mouth ready to accept his. She likes what he likes." And you know, he's probably a vinyl hipster who loves Japanese comics. If he likes wet T-shirt contests, then she rushes shopping, chats about football and eats chicken wings in eateries. When I met "him" I knew he needed "Cool Girl," and I confess I was willing to try for him. I shaved my pubis, drank nightly beer, and watched Adam Sandler movies. I ate cold pizza and stayed slim, I regularly pleased him with my mouth. I lived in the present and was ready for anything.
№ 416253   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2021 / 16:48
- What can help?
- Um... Yes... Here is ruby rose?..
- What?!
Well...
- I found it!
- I think her uncle is not a lot of help...
- I found it!
- Yes, what is it?! Can the girl quietly reading comic books?! Oohhh Crowe... are you drunk again?..
- Maybe...
- You have silver eyes...
- Who are you?
- Ahh... well... my name is Oscar payn...
- Now
- But perhaps you know me as... Professor Ospina...
- AAA? [All together]
- I WAS ABLE!!!
- Oh...
5 Season 1 Series
№ 387543   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 12:56
Many people are narrow-minded and think that if someone is not like them, it necessarily bad. Soon men would begin to despise blondes and high - low. That's stupid! If my comics can change that will help to understand that all are equal, the world will be much brighter.
№ 358586   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2019 / 22:22
The main idea of the X-Men is to show that in every person there is something good.
№ 350551   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2018 / 03:08
I never thought that Spider-Man will become a world icon. I just was hoping that all the comics will sell and I will not lose my job.
№ 350547   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2018 / 02:05
- You got friends?
Well... My comic books.
- You must find friends is not drawn on paper.
What?! From live people?
12 Season 11 Series
№ 327967   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2018 / 13:05
I do not understand: you do not like full polidura. And how can you watch this?
- You're watching football.
- Oh, come on, like you can compare it with football? <...> I'm not criticizing what is happening on the show. I criticize those who are watching it.
And don't you have any secret Hobbies? You're not looking to make videos, where the guys fight on the ice or horror? Maybe the comics?
- You mean graphic novels?
- Oh, my God, are you serious? And I'm stupid?
Graphic novels are a new literature.
- Yep, pure Steinbeck!
Quote Explanation: On a reality show.
2 Season 3 Series
№ 321797   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2018 / 06:02
Says police San Francisco!
Wow, already... Yeah, they had to stay at a donut shop...
№ 296193   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2017 / 17:30
- Don't try to be someone else. Do not try to do worse than you are. You'll do great things, Peter. Great. And along with them come a great responsibility, you know? Great responsibility.
- My father... if he knew a lot... then @#$%?, where is he?!
- Come on, Peter, don't be like that. You're better than this.
№ 295968   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2017 / 00:33
Oh, how they try to catch up with us! Just exhausted, God bless their innocent hearts. And we have fun watching these attempts, and more ahead of them. They closely study our comics, and you know what? Then they noticed that we use a lot of red in the design of the covers. And decided that this is our secret to success, then adding more red on their covers. As soon as we saw it, we completely abandoned the color red. And not only lost customers, and Vice versa - purchased. It literally drove them crazy.
Quote Explanation: about the DC movies
№ 295952   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2017 / 23:33
Yes you still read these comics? You know, my kid also used to read this crap, but he was ten years old.
I do not know. I guess I just like to dream. To was color dreams, you know. And this guy [spider-Man] - he is the only one in the world, he does not like everything. He's different. It often happens that what he has, is necessary to somebody; and he who is thus saved. He stops the killer. He becomes a hero. And all the time that you read this, can you imagine that you are this super hero. As you possess such extraordinary power. You never dreamed of?
- Well, dreamed, of course. But I wanted not to be like a guy dressed like a bug. I dreamed about Stella Stevens.
№ 284864   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 19:31