the opposition [Theme] Page 3

The blood of our guest consists of leukocytes, platelets, and opposition! Eduard Limonov will come to visit us, fellow citizens!
№ 328673   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2018 / 12:06
Relations between Britain and Russia have not always been as bad as in that period. In 2000, when came to power Putin, London became the first capital of a foreign country which he visited. After this relationship began to deteriorate rapidly, as in London there were many critical of the Putin refugees from Russia. This angered Putin. He took it as a personal insult.
№ 327114   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2018 / 16:08
In any society there are some people, always anxious and eager to Express dissatisfaction. Whenever possible, they are jumping on the Maidan screaming how they hate everything Russian and Russia.
When we were attacked and the Germans were at Moscow, there was a huge number of citizens who believed that Moscow and Leningrad have to pass that to fight it is not necessary that we come to the civilized Europeans with whom everything will be much better than cursed Stalin.
They were then they are now. The Soviet power generally, this would get shot in the head, because such statements are considered unacceptable. Hard to argue with that. Do we really need to listen to these people today? Listen to these citizens need never. But to shout and jump constantly.
№ 325767   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2018 / 19:16
Myth # 2. The opposition is Russophobia, and the power of the patriots.
Nowhere is there so many Russophobes in power. They believe that people are stupid and dark. He couldn't trust anything - even the election of the mayor. That only the government has the right to decide what people can watch and what to read. Any criticism that undermines the authority of the government and plays into the hands of our enemies.
In fact, criticism is feedback. This is a cry for help. When you take your bare hand in a hot frying pan, your nerves are screaming brain - don't do that, I'll break it. To declare the these signals the machinations of foreign enemies is just silly. Disease should be treated, and not to hide them under makeup. A person who honestly tells you about your disease and how they can be cured is your friend, not an enemy.
Quote Explanation: Author details reveals the necessity of protests and exposes the propaganda of power, which are labeled Russophobia in dissent. Original post <a href="https://mi3ch.livejournal.com/4135047.html">https://mi3ch.livejournal.com/4135047.html</a>
№ 325505   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2018 / 13:02
The worst thing you can do for the opposition is showing it. I believe that when you put these people and give them the opportunity to speak, they are so horrible, that just work against yourself.
Quote Explanation: "Full contact". Morning show of Vladimir Solovyov and Anna Shafran on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 18.04.2018 year.
№ 323340   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2018 / 13:08
Our opposition on a political building, it seems, does not know. She is busy with the cult of sectarian liberalism.
№ 321290   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 18:17
No reason for the funeral of Russian liberalism, I do not see! [remark of Sergei Borisovich Stankevich]
- Yes, there is no reason to bury, because it is impossible to find a dead man!
Quote Explanation: Topic "Elections in 2018". Live - counting of votes.
№ 320181   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 14:32
The stupidity of the Russian opposition, to my great regret, the symmetric dishonesty of the Russian government.
№ 309252   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2017 / 04:02
"Win the battle of ideas before to fight for victory in politics," - said Hayek. Our opposition for the minds of people is not going to fight, people she care about. She struggles with authority, which ideologically went not so far.
№ 306455   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2017 / 17:15
Hate that generate wars, never stopped, but the people's anger, to stop any war, never appeared.
№ 304994   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2017 / 01:00
There is much talk about Patriotic education, but this is to wave flags and shout "hurrah"? Maybe a patriot is someone who speaks about the shortcomings, and not waving flags and screaming that we are ahead of the rest. I do not think that patriot is the only one who supports Putin. The opposition also patriots.
Quote Explanation: Creative evening of Vladimir Posner's "Parting with illusions", Yekaterinburg, 11.10.2017.
№ 304127   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2017 / 14:09
For a long time in the world was considered axiomatic that the United States is a democracy and the USA strongly supported and continue to support this image. But as it is a way not supported if it is in contradiction with the fact that prevail in the final analysis, the facts, and not the image. Meanwhile, what is happening lately in the US, blows up the established granted and opens our eyes to the essence of the American political system. But the essence is that the United States is a democracy only in form but in content is tested and sophisticated liberal dictatorship, but rather a dictatorship of the liberals who do not tolerate any serious opposition to its ideology and political doctrine.
Release Date: 30.09.2017
№ 302736   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2017 / 03:09
And in Nizhny Novgorod in General funny happened: on inconsistent Navalny's rally was not allowed by the police. While not denying podium record in office, amid in the performance of the police, to record an appeal to colleagues urging them to go out even without it. Despite the call, on the street no one came (and we remind you, as time and value stability), but in this story I wonder: is this what the police like he was keeping Alexei Navalny out of trouble. If anyone knows, then let me remind you that Alexei Navalny - the only person with two suspended sentences (one of which is a heavy article) and also with the current passport. And here with such happiness and freedom, Alexei walks a fine line in the name of Ildar Dading: more than two administrative violations within 180 days threatened offender with criminal prosecution. Two administrative violations within the last 180 days the Bulk have. To make the third he was not allowed by the police. The answer to the question: "why?", I propose to look for the reader.
Quote Explanation: Daily newspaper "Известия.Ru" October 1, 2017.
№ 302672   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2017 / 11:15
In "the Comedy Club" I've seen is the double of Putin. And I wonder if his parents ever came into my head that they had almost President? Just brought up wrong. It would be funny if he went not into the humor, and the opposition. Imagine two of Putin? One for Putin. The other - against.
Quote Explanation: Talking about the resident "Komedi Klab", Dmitry Grachev. Known as the double of Vladimir Putin doing impressions of the President.
1 Season 13 Series Release Date: 21.04.2017
№ 289153   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2017 / 19:22
In General, everything is quite predictable. Navalny had no chance to prove in court that these allegations, because, honestly, they are so unqualified that it was good for YouTube, for Internet, for PR and to "ride on the ears" young generation, which, in fact, nothing can. This is now the most common thing: "do not know do not know, but really think a lot about myself, learned to push the buttons, learn anything, and I never wanted, in fact, I am the Manager of a wide profile, selling panties, suppose in dreams - a landscape designer or a Hollywood producer, in fact - nothing." This is a common business now among the creative youth. Here, in order to drive them on the brain - his arguments quite a fit, but in reality, for the court - he couldn't think of anything... <...> on the other hand, to be honest, I'm not clear and what will happen about Usmanov. Yes, technically, Usmanov won the case. But Navalny will not apologize, because that's all his audience, all this "Botanical garden", which I now have described in a nutshell, all this plankton is revolutionary, it is for anything in life will not forgive him no apology. He understands it. He appreciates this all this biomass, which sways... He expects that when she grows up and will find some pseudopods - then she will vote for him in the next election. He expects and apologize he can't.
Quote Explanation: An interview to "Tsargrad" 31 may 2017. Lublin court of Moscow on 31 may 2017 fully satisfied the claim on protection of honor and dignity of the businessman Alisher Usmanov to the opposition leader and Alexei Navalny Fund to fight corruption, which he heads. The court ordered opposition blogger to remove from the Network a video that contained libel. "To recognize the disseminated information not corresponding to reality, to oblige respondents to publish a refutation" - from the court's decision.
№ 288631   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2017 / 12:26