the opposition [Theme] Page 2

- Tell me, do you support the current government?
- Tell, and cameras are included?
- What's the difference?
- Well, depending on this answer may change dramatically.
- Look, camera not included. We have rehearsal goes.
- Then you know what it is?
- You can just tell me: do you support the government or the opposition?
- I support the power of the opposition!
Quote Explanation: At the rehearsal of a political talk show.
Release Date: 01.11.2019
№ 382564   Added Viker 14-11-2019 / 09:31
- Sorry, but it's not a rag, it's a white ribbon!
- Like contraceptive.
- You chain the dogs of the bloody regime!
Good burn verb, hipster!
№ 381534   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2019 / 21:50
... About the same "swamp" to the public. This urban environment of creative people, olutorsky professions, as well as lower and middle management. Management what? Understand that a significant part of the Moscow environment is a parasitic layer? It exists not on real value added, and as all of our banks. Our banks do not lend to the economy. They are engaged in financial manipulations almost entirely. And make money on this. The largest state-owned banks allocate some money for the decision of the authorities. But this is not lending. This is not banking. This is funding. The same as Soviet, only much more primitive. I remember my first program on television. It was on TVC... Again, let do not know why. It was a very funny team. I'm not going to talk about a political topic, but it was about worms, tied to specific political circumstances. There was a certain worm. Worm - a creature living at the expense of the subject, but consider themselves absolutely independent of the subject. It's about independence. That is, it feeds on this subject, but it is completely independent. This is the policy of the worms. So - most of these people are worms, which are protesting against the body on which they feed.
Quote Explanation: In an interview with Yulia Dorenko for telegram-channel "Defrocked". (07.09.2019).
№ 380777   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2019 / 11:27
- Hello, dear listeners, is the opposition radio "Echo of Moscow". It's three a.m., I'm with you - Alexey Venediktov and my author's program - "Thinking people". And in my hands in the hands of a music CD one of a young group of guys singing opposition songs. They can't get none of the Russian radio... <...> Today we are going to listen to the debut album, which is called the "Bell of truth". We all hear these songs for the first time. Please guys!
- The first song with which I would like to start, called: "Time to go!"
- Wonderful! Children are very subtly feel the mood of thinking of the masses. "Time to go!" on "Echo of Moscow".
I have nothing to pay for water and light!
Here, no prospects, no!
I was bothered so bad to live,
From this country it's time to throw!
I'm moving to Russia!
Goodbye Pakistan!
Move to Russia!
Hello, Teplyy Stan!
And we advertise in the "Echo of Moscow". Guys, you know where you are, right? You know, what is this radio? We "Echo Of Moscow". Do you understand? We radio, which was not invented by Popov and Marconi.
Quote Explanation: Comedy club - "the Case of the radio station Echo of Moscow. Venediktov and group keys".
№ 379043   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 05:21
As for the police and Regardie: you guys remember how in Ukraine published the address where employees live and their families? Remember how he threatened to kill? Remember, in Kiev, Berkut employees poured burning petrol? Remember how employees were shot and killed allegedly by unknown snipers? Remember that it all ended with the flight from Ukraine? These people who yell in your face: "garbage - a shame of Russia" and immediately offered to go to the paid because of the cordon of the opposition, they prepare the same for you: the massacre of your family, the mass murder of employees. All of this long ago, and only waiting for the command. Let me remind you again: go to meetings tenths of a percent of the population of Moscow, and behind you stands the whole of Russia. Normal citizens can't pick up sticks and clean up, special equipment is only for you. You home country entrusted the protection of the law and the protection of citizens. You do not see that the citizens are silent, the citizens of Russia for you. Work, brothers.
Quote Explanation: On opposition rallies
№ 376676   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2019 / 00:19
If I shot all of the enemies of feudalism, would retain feudalism, and if you would have shot all the enemies of slavery, it would save slavery.
№ 369156   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2019 / 11:10
According to my numerous observations, our ever liberal is unable to afford to have someone special belief and not to respond immediately to his opponent a curse or even something worse.
№ 367085   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2019 / 08:34
The opposition wants to cheat. It behaves like a gambler at the station. So behave those who are actually dying, not the election, and wants to make the election under the guise of a coup. Such elections are only a screen, only a fiction, for there is no in Ukrainian legislation according to which these elections could be organized.
Quote Explanation: May 2007. About the former colleagues on party.
№ 350935   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2018 / 00:07
Unfortunately for the government (not for the whole, not the President, not good for officials and deputies)... &lt;...&gt; for them, the activism of citizens is dangerous and not needed. &lt;...&gt; They go out, and that means what? Means the Council of the district does not work, then there is an "duralon" and so he stifles activism in the Bud. And so we have civic activism is often equal to treason, unfortunately.
№ 349708   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2018 / 00:06
If the Russian opposition are so dear to Western values, why the TV channel "Rain" not be renamed to "Rainbow"?
№ 344799   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2018 / 01:05
In the Duma all our prekrasnenko,
The opposition was not seen,
Vote all edinoglasno -
Amazing grace!
Quote Explanation: From the concert of the "Good sitting" on channel "NTV".
№ 342714   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2018 / 04:02
The opposition triumphed, loyal tossing in the air of my own head.
№ 340324   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2018 / 00:24
The authorities lost their heads and the opposition has not found her.
№ 330423   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2018 / 13:05
My personal belief is power, like everything else, can't rely on something that is not resisting. That is of fundamental importance. So - "talk show Solovyov," and so a conversation on different topics, but this is not enough, because when you're dealing with the apotheosis of the bureaucratic machine, it is, of course, creates problems for itself and for the whole country.
№ 328982   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2018 / 19:09