the opposition [Theme] Page 1

"Other Russia" is a workshop for selecting master key to real Russia. Read their texts. There is only one question solved there - how to overturn Putin's system, that is, to leave everyone without a country.
Quote Explanation: Online Interview, "Expert Online". March 28, 2007.
№ 414613   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 17:21
And here we come to us. About values and interests. It seems to me that in all the constructions that N.V. Zlobin made, he missed one very important thing. For a Russian person, his state is the highest value. Because this is the form of his existence. Because without the state, this global (Western) bosses will roll up questions on compromises and eat us up. And therefore, this state is the main, basic value for us. Without this, nothing will survive. And the interests of this state - both for a simple soldier, and for a simple Russian philosopher, and for a simple Russian farmer - are always the most important thing. For those who are not of value - this is where problems arise. Such a person falls out of consensus. But such people are not 20-30%. I personally know such people, patriots, who voted against the amendments to the constitution. Which does not make them non-patriots. They will die for this state, if necessary. But dialogue with them is just possible. Opposition could be one of them. Not from this clientele of global bosses.
Release Date: 15.02.2021
№ 413662   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2021 / 08:27
- The letters are the same, the order is different. [remark by Vladimir Solovyov]
Release Date: 11.02.2021
№ 413456   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 01:51
In general, this is the shrinking of lambs. They are not even able to hide how controlled they are by the West.
Release Date: 09.02.2021
№ 413368   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 02:48
The opposition asked the West to impose sanctions against our citizens, I am one of them, moreover, it is so funny, I read and think: here it is! Friends of Putin - no, I do not fall into the category of friends of Putin. Oligarchs ... He looked in his pockets. No, not an oligarch. Heads of large enterprises, security officials - no, no way. One is a journalist. This is how I hurt them that they are trying to transfer their petty funny wishes into the category of big politics. I want to remind. This has already happened in history. Hitler considered Levitan to be his personal enemy. Of course, I am not Levitan, and you, too, are on the right path, but have not yet reached it.
Release Date: 09.02.2021
№ 413365   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 02:39
They are sectarians. This is exactly the addition that I wanted to say.
Release Date: 02.02.2021
№ 412888   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 05:03
The dictatorship of the liberals, the tyranny of the liberals,
The commissars of liberal ideals were brutal, -
There is something in the atrocity of the liberals from the White Sea canals,
There is something about the atrocities of liberals from torture cellars.
The liberal Gestapo: whoever is not with them is nowhere to be found!..
There is something about the atrocity of the liberals from the camp ambals,
Crocodiles are creative, effective in that environment.
Their shouts, promises of massacres, -
There is something about the atrocity of the liberals from the torture cellars,
Where Russia will be dealt with, the skin will be torn alive.
№ 412048   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 12:09
We don't have to break through. The main thing is for us to live so that no one breaks through to us. And if we talk about those who broke through to us and are thinking of tearing up the country ... It is necessary to make sure that they break through and become "paravavalits". From the words "it's time to fall. There is such a folk word - "poravalitics". Russian folklore is a terrible force, the armed forces of words. "Poravalitics" is what the people call capitulators and alarmists.
Quote Explanation: In an interview with the columnist KP. RU by Alexander Gamov. October 28, 2020.
№ 412047   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 12:06
All people of my generation know that a leap year, like a plague, will inevitably bring sorrows and trials. But, as much as in 2020... I don't remember that for a long time. How many great people, many of whom I knew personally, have been mowed down by this damn virus. And how many mothers, grandparents, sisters and brothers died. When I think about it, I start crying. But then I say to myself - do not dare to scatter! Yes, it is not easy for everyone today, because the virus hits not only people, but also the economy and business. Someone remains without work, someone cuts wages. But we in Russia did not pass such tests. You just have to endure a little bit. Everything will certainly get better and it will be fine again. Unless, of course, Navalny again beg Europe to impose new sanctions against Russia. Yes, he asks to hit the oligarchs. But it is also clear to the fool that in the end ordinary people will have to pay for these sanctions - employees of these plants and enterprises. I try not to interfere in the dirty political showdown, but I cannot silently look at such an outright betrayal of my people. And so the country is entangled in these sanctions, the dollar jumps like the temperature in the coronavirus, no, it is not enough. Well, isn't it Judas?
Quote Explanation: Vasilyeva writes in his Instagram on December 2, 2020.
№ 408057   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 13:00
Opposition is one of the signs of democracy.
№ 403988   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 00:27
The modern Russian political opposition is a pitiful bunch of miserable perverts!
№ 402899   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 18:03
The 24th of June, as you know, was the Victory Parade on red square forty-five years, and in General, this date is quite logical. <...> But if on the Day of the Navy of the 26th July will be more "Immortal regiment", I think it will do fine. <...> I think this is a very noble action, no matter how many there on this occasion did not pour out bile all sorts of different, supposedly progressive-minded opposition, which, in my opinion, in regards to the "Immortal regiment" are definitely traitors. You know, they say, General Vlasov... General Vlasov betrayed, after the prisoner took it! But these still captured and no one picked up, and they are already on the move!

Explanation of the quote:

Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 27.05.2020 year.
[On Tuesday (26.05.2020) the President of Russia announced that the Victory parade will be held June 24. Initially, the parade was held on 9 may but it was postponed due to the coronavirus.]
Quote Explanation: The program "Iron Logic" with Sergey Mikheev and Sergey Korneevsky on the radio "Vesti FM". Broadcast from 27.05.2020. [On Tuesday (26.05.2020), the Russian president announced that the Victory Parade would be held on June 24. Initially, the parade was supposed to take place on May 9, but it was postponed due to the coronavirus.]
№ 396374   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 19:54
I worked [in government agencies] until there was a struggle between good and evil. And then the evil won. Before Yeltsin's departure and the election of President Putin was a constant struggle. In the State Duma was stiff opposition to Yeltsin. All that intense crashing now (education, health, and so on) in the 90s and institutional [i.e. by means of laws] to destroy could not. Because the path was a left-natsionalnoorientirovanny the State Duma. Finally broke them during events, when he exploded in the house, when a "great national leader" to "protect" people from "evil Chechens" and reign as a Savior and liberator. From that moment the fight was almost stopped.
№ 383880   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 16:22
The security officer enforces the spy mania in our country. He all of his opponents calling agents, spies.
№ 383257   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 01:08
You today for the power or for the opposition?
- Here's the thing: I'm still sober - I have power, but only drink like once in the opposition pass.
Quote Explanation: At the rehearsal of a political talk show.
Release Date: 01.11.2019
№ 382565   Added Viker 14-11-2019 / 09:31