classic [Theme] Page 2

- Here I read here recently Henry Miller... - suddenly said the driver.
Driver's view did not inspire hope even that he had read the fashionable Murakami and Coelho. Honestly, about Turgenev, Jack London and Strugatsky, too, there was considerable doubt...
- Listen, that I do not understand this high literature! Read, read... What a disaster like this? If high literature - so or eat shit, or fuck in the ass! Here's how to make an effort and read it?
- You don't overpower - advised me. - Read the classics.
- I Tiutchev really like - suddenly said the driver. And silent - like cut. So we got to the icy passage, silently and thinking about high literature.
№ 291802   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2017 / 20:27
- How is the line? What becomes a classic and what is not? <...>
- Puppeteer wrote: "While living Puppeteer poetry, poetry will not die." Where Is The Puppeteer? No. If you can see the first three lines that it's Pushkin and FET, and this is you... It's Bach, and it's Prokofiev.
- And this is Tariverdiev...
- Tariverdiev leave alone. Until he died, let alone... If you can read, it is also included. You have to learn music. Then is the composer, because otherwise the author. One of the many.
Release Date: 02.02.1995
№ 282328   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 09:19
We grow together with books - they grow in us. And once it is time to revolt against nested in the childhood relationship to the classics.
№ 267595   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:50
There is no better means for refreshing the mind, like reading ancient classics; it is worth taking some of them to hand, although half an hour - now I feel refreshed, light weight and purified, lifted and strengthened, as if refreshed by bathing in the pure source.
№ 263264   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:56
I for self-development in my free time I try to learn some new classical pieces, and in this respect there are two types of classic works: those written for men and those that are open and there is more black than white. And you think: "Your mother, how to approach this?" And there is Beethoven, who always wrote for the people, there is some at the beginning of the buildup at the end a little bit more complicated. And there's Rachmaninov. This is when you open and immediately - be polite, grow a sixth finger, or sharpen the chin! And you think: "yeah, the concert for octopus with the orchestra! It all fits!.. Rachmaninoff, for whom you wrote it? Here for who?" I think Rachmaninov is the first pianist selfish, saying, "Who wrote the plays! My prelude!"
4 Season 19 Series Release Date: 16.10.2016
№ 262238   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:20
If you want to understand what you have going on in your head, in your heart, read and listen to classics.
№ 256799   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:13
The people are attracted only to the classical art, because it only makes him the loftiest feelings, gives food for the soul and heart. There is a man in the desert, and he needed a SIP of water. And classical art purifies and ennobles the soul calls them to do good, otherwise why is it necessary!
Quote Explanation: From an interview with "Literaturnaya Gazeta", 2014
№ 245894   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:57
To be classic means to stand on the Cabinet
Senseless bust, bristling of the clavicle.
About Gogol, in my dreams eh it's all real?
So the Scarecrow put: snipe, owl.
Stand instead of a bird.
He was wrapped in a scarf, he loved tinkering
Vests, jackets.
Not that undressing - piece to swallow
Could not the witnesses, sculptor naked
Delivered. Nice is a classic to be?
№ 244426   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:41
That is a native word, honed classics, lays in our national cultural code. Man, just don't read Pushkin, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Chekhov, Sholokhov, will have a Russian passport rather than spiritual affiliation.
№ 230764   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:45
Classical music is the basis of civilized society. And the sign of a refined mind.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 226542   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 14:26
Music was to Bach, but Bach after she's changed and will not return to what it was. I think that if to evaluate the impact of the Beatles on the whole culture of mankind, we can put them on a par with Beethoven and Bach.
№ 213316   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 15:53
I have is sadness that gone the era of letters, with its many rituals: a leisurely Scripture and strive to improve written, by sealing the envelope with language, walking to the mailbox and a long wait for a response. Correspondence email - less animate class.
Is it possible to present the brilliant F. M. Dostoevsky, L. N. Tolstoy, A. P. Chekhov, A. S. Pushkin hours sitting on the Internet? And their characters? Whichever passions was Dmitry Karamazov, Tatiana Larina, Eugene Onegin, if human emotions are not captured in its entirety, if our favorite literary characters spoke in "AISI-q" or in the "Classmates" and not nurtured feelings in your soul and not cherished them as small children.
№ 213304   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 15:53
Classic... can be considered as any successful book that will arouse the interest of the next era or generation. Then she's already steady as a style in architecture or furniture. Instead of fashioning it acquires artistic value...
№ 194119   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:01
- If Kent or the Grimoire around, her spider sense will let us know.
- I think someone is quickly catching up in reading.
- I only read the classics.
2 Season 15 Series
№ 190038   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:18
Classic - an author whom I quote, but not read.
№ 159314   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 17:34