repentance [Theme] Page 4

And the worst of wine would probably
Redeemed by repentance such.
All men are weak... Or hypocritical...
Leave feuds vicious two
What torture each other in the abyss of Hell,
And never go near him.
Then you will be able to avoid collapse.
№ 326605   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2018 / 19:15
I thought it'd be easy. I thought the spire would complete a stone Bible, will be the stone Apocalypse. In his madness and I didn't realize that with each step I will be given a new lesson and a new force. And there was no one to instruct me. I had to build, obeying only his faith, not listening to anyone's advice. There was no other way. But people become dull, like a bad cutter, or broken, like an ax with ax. I was too consumed with his vision to take that into account, and, except for vision, not lacking anything.
№ 321582   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2018 / 07:04
Regret, remorse - this is the biggest manifestation of selfishness.
№ 320228   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 15:19
Will we repent in time?
Species fall before our very eyes
A world that they cannot survive in
Left them with another way to die
Are we dead inside?
May we repent before it's too late?
Species go extinct, right before our eyes
The world in which they cannot survive.
We left them just another way to die
We dead inside?
№ 319603   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2018 / 11:04
Repent! Because tomorrow you will die.
Quote Explanation: the motto of the Dark Angels
№ 313983   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2018 / 20:21
If the person repents, sins and Satan takes it again. Why God won't receive after repentance?
№ 313481   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2018 / 23:04
Suddenly fierce robber
The Lord awakened conscience.
Sleep had departed; weary
Drunkenness, murder, robbery.
The shadows are dead,
The whole men - don't think!
The conscience of the villain mastered:
His gang was broken up.
Distributed on Church property
Knife under the willow buried.
№ 308888   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2017 / 14:11
Wine and remorse devoid of meaning and sense. It is feelings, emotions. And not thoughts.
№ 305963   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2017 / 20:42
Confession is the first step to repentance.
Recognition is the first step to repentance.
№ 302944   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2017 / 16:09
Who may want happiness, bought at the price of losing his mind, happiness, short-lived joy which are replaced in the best case regret, if not remorse?
№ 301201   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2017 / 14:12
Under the window was a crowd of many babies. On the head they wore hats from a Lotus leaf, and below the belt they were smeared with blood. A score of them was ninety-five or six, and they are all crying, barely audibly murmured: "Get back!"
Ah! It is true, the very Obama, which goes so many horror stories!
I was looking at them, and they began in chorus to chide me:
- About the cruel, heartless mother!
"So this means, the children whom I once threw out with the emotional pain I thought. - Oh, if I successfully raised my kids, I would now be more numerous family of the clan of the WADA! What happiness it would have been!" - I recalled with longing and remorse for the irrevocable past. Soon the Ghost began to melt, and vanished without a trace.
Quote Explanation: In Japan mothers are on the back. Obama - according to popular belief, a Ghost who died during childbirth, women, crying baby voice. WADA Ishimori (1147-1213) - famous warrior. His numerous clan consisted of ninety-three families.
№ 298466   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2017 / 01:18
The mind and repentance - both of these things always come too late.
№ 297154   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2017 / 08:39
All day I was trying to figure out what I want to say. I have crumpled up dozens of sheets of paper and discarded dozens of ideas. I thought that you can tell people a little bit to ease their pain. But instead realized that no matter what I say, because there's nothing I could do to reduce the pain and the destruction, the cause of which I became.
I loved my parents and I have had no reason to kill them. I had no reasons to hate, to kill or try to kill anybody in school. I am sincerely sorry for what happened. In my thoughts I often return to the past and changed some detail or a small event that never happened. If I could do it.
I take full responsibility for their actions. I apologize for what I did and what I became.
Quote Explanation: The statement that the TRC Kincl read out in court.
№ 292146   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2017 / 17:12
All the altars now I will pour and tears
Not in order to sin the Creator forgive me.
But to me your repentance not revenge!
№ 290009   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2017 / 13:20
If the will does not allow reflections, for it will surely be followed by remorse.
№ 288968   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2017 / 15:35