We must not reward the post-mortem.
If only to hug your favorite
Under cloudless blue surface.
For them through the fire, avalanche -
While alive, while strength enough.
№ 324624   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2018 / 11:02
There is no love without sacrifice.
№ 322399   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2018 / 09:23
To society I am ready on much, but miss you for him - well, no, I can not.
№ 315224   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2018 / 01:05
The more you love someone, the better you most.
Loving somebody gets better the more you do it.
№ 314975   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2018 / 14:07
Taro hugged mother's neck and wept bitter tears.
- Thank you, mom! he said. - No man in the world more beautiful you! You're wounded... You're bleeding... You've been trying not for myself - for others. Thank you! Do you have Dragon age?!
Touch Tarot to maternal wounds, and his tears fell on blind eyes. And happened a miracle: the terrible Dragon has turned into a thin, delicate woman, her eyes opened, and before Taro brought his mother.
№ 310183   Added Viker 08-12-2017 / 13:56
Is this what is called love is the ability to sacrifice for another person?
№ 308759   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2017 / 22:25
In the war, first of all, we lose track of time: hours imperceptibly merge into days, days into years, years into decades. Some of you here already can't remember life before the war. War is all we remember. And in this ongoing conflict, we lost more than just time. We have lost our planet, our loved ones - the whole of civilization. We can't even imagine that once our family has known times of peace. But we were brave. We repulsed the enemy. In our battle for humanity we have lost much, but fate gave us heroes. Heroes who did not spare himself, protecting us, Harveste, at the Limit, in new Mombasa! Fearless soldiers who sacrificed himself to destroy the infection. They fought not for glory, but about their exploits know everything... Today we are opening a Living Monument in the name of those who continue to fight, asking nothing in return. War takes much but it gives us heroes. She gives us a living legend... And legends live forever.
№ 305134   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 17:36
This day will cost us dearly, and the world will tremble from the horrors of war. But in this hour the greatest sacrifice we have to win.
№ 302319   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2017 / 02:15
For a person ripe for self-sacrifice he must be stripped of its identity and its features. He must cease to be George, Ivan or Tadao to stop being a human atom, whose existence is limited by birth and death. The most direct way to do this - the dissolution of the individual into the collective whole. Fully assimilated the personality of either himself or others not considered for separate people. When such a person asked: who is he? - he automatically replied that he was a German, Russian, Japanese, Christian, Muslim, member of so-and-so tribe, and family. Such a person has no goals, values, and destinies outside the team; and while this team lives and lives of people.
№ 300344   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2017 / 09:03
If we've only got one parachute
You know I'd give it to you, you
If we only had one parachute,
You know I would give it to you, you.
№ 298175   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2017 / 17:03
Victim to be blue, pre-dawn...
In the dark depths silently burn...
... And you will be the Star of Vows,
Announcing the nearness of dawn.
№ 290329   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2017 / 13:47
I am just going outside and may be some time.
Gonna go for a walk. Maybe not soon return.
Quote Explanation: Oates's last words before his death: he deliberately got lost and froze to death, considering himself a dangerous nuisance in the expedition.
№ 288849   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2017 / 08:40
Vigilance - in the world. Victory in the war. The victim is in death.
Quote Explanation: The Code Of The Grey Wardens.
№ 285018   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2017 / 07:41
Want to know what Leonard Snart inspired to sacrifice themselves? Is that you, Barry Allen. You inspired him to be better, inspired him to be selfless, to sacrifice himself for others. To be a hero like you.
3 Season 16 Series
№ 284651   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2017 / 09:13