sacrifice [Theme] Page 3

He is so much loved a luxurious life for the sake of it was ready to sacrifice his life.
№ 371339   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2019 / 19:09
The ability to forget about yourself is an art.
№ 369938   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2019 / 21:18
I'm ready to die for the love!
- Do not rush to die, man. "I'm ready for you life to give" - say only weaklings. If you love someone, live for him!
1 Season 5 Series
№ 365057   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2019 / 06:07
Comment

We're already all dead, with some inexplicable sadness think of an old warrior. - We are the walking dead. And I, the Fox, and the Whore and the witch that got it into his head to become a heroine, and another three hundred men and women who decided to voluntarily depart this life only to other even slightly longer than they are.
№ 357133   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2019 / 16:17
- You do not think that donation should be free?
- Can I do this? Most donors are doing it to feel useful. And almost two quarters to atone for past mistakes.
- You don't think an organ donation should be an altruistic act?
- Can it be? A majority of donors do it to make their own lives more worthwhile, and almost a quarter do it to relieve guilt over a past mistake.
2 Season 7 Series
№ 351248   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2018 / 14:08
The third law of life of a rational being is the ability to sacrifice, the conscious ability to suppress the instinct of self-preservation for the sake of friendship and love.
1 Season 18 Series
№ 349962   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2018 / 21:03
Sometimes when the evil is stronger than you, you need to get close to him. Very close. To sacrifice his life and to strike a fatal blow. It's worth it, you know.
1 Season 11 Series
№ 348497   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2018 / 19:08
If you love someone, you will do anything to prevent their death.
If you love someone, you'll do anything to prevent their death.
1 Season 13 Series
№ 348240   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2018 / 02:02
- This table belonged to the ancient kings of Camelot. The round table allowed everyone to be equal. The ancients believed in equality, it seems now is the time to revive this tradition. After all, we got here by each of you. My father too long in limbo, tomorrow I will try to get him. Is there anyone at this table who will join me?
- You explained to me the principles of chivalry, a code by which to live male: with honor to fight for justice, freedom and goodness. I believe in the world that you build.
- I'm a simple man, I am no one yet you were willing to give his life for me, Arthur. It was my turn to repay you.
- I once fought with you side-by-side and willing with joy to die for you.
- We've no chance, but this fight I wouldn't miss.
- Your enemies are now my enemies.
- If you need a man...
- My answer is you know.
- Merlin?
- No, I don't want to.
- And you have no choice, Merlin. I am grateful to you that you in the difficult hour of Camelot have remained loyal to me and I will do what my father doesn't approve. <...> Tomorrow, when strikes the hour of battle, proud that you were the noblest soldiers of the army in this world.
Quote Explanation: Arthur creates the Round table and engages his friends in the knights.
3 Season 13 Series
№ 345277   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2018 / 08:17
- Dormammu, I came to agree!
- You can't do that forever.
- I can, how! Now we are waiting for the same thing: you killed - I appeared again. And so on.
- So you're forever going to die.
Yes. Meanwhile, the human race will be alive.
But you will suffer.
Physicians with pain "you".
№ 344852   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2018 / 12:05
And, God knows, I don't want some other living creature suffered for the sake of me.
№ 343656   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 23:02
Indeed, Bedil, cheaper candles
The price of other meetings or gatherings.
Where loyalty oaths? And sacrificially in honor of the friendship
Whose head rolled from his shoulders proudly?
№ 343074   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2018 / 04:02
- I'll keep you here until Arthur becomes tractable.
- He will not sell Lioness for my life. I'd rather die and Arthur knows it.
To sacrifice yourself is very simple. Here to sacrifice a loved one... then check their beliefs for strength.
№ 337312   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2018 / 11:06
- Well we have it now water. Grandpa, please give me a bottle of water (the head of the Eggplant takes the bottle, then, Cipollino asks his granddaughter). Do you have powders from insomnia.
Yes.
- Then bring them here.(the villager comes into the house a minute later, comes out with powder).
- Here, grandpa powders from insomnia. To see only bottles do not mix, not that sleep is Mastino (supplies powder Cipollino).
- Will not mix and will not sleep (sleep powder in a water bottle).
Now grandpa insomnia torment, but if these powders from insomnia will help to save the house of a neighbor, we are ready for anything.
- Correctly.
Quote Explanation: Came up with a plan to evict from the house Pumpkins, Mastino.
№ 336230   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 06:03
The Courtyard Of Dreams. I belonged to the yard of the Dreams. And its dreamers.
And their dreams for their dreams... For what they did, the sacrifices... I could do it.
№ 326051   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2018 / 22:05