sacrifice [Theme] Page 1

When a goal becomes the master of a person, at some point, a person begins to sacrifice everything in order to achieve this goal. Naturally, the harmony of all life is violated.
№ 430938   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 14:09
- What, heroic self-sacrifice? he said wearily. - And there are no more original ideas?
№ 429461   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:12
Yes, I am also dissatisfied with the actions of the authorities on some points, but I clearly understand that bloodshed will not solve anything, as well as the replacement of the main chess pieces. The inexplicable Russian soul has a number of strange features. Unhealthy and senseless heroism, aimless risk and self-sacrifice, fighting for the sake of a fight. The crowd starts with half a turn, including women and old people who happily wave clubs and anything that comes to hand. There are many problems in the state, but objectively, Russia has never lived better than it does now. How they do not understand that it is impossible to create an ideal world, and change requires time and tremendous work. Hard workers who in the evenings in the kitchen whip vodka and scold the government, young people hanging most of their lives in TikTok, managers lazily sitting on a salary and living on credit - all of them are only able to shout "Give, give, give!", like seagulls, but they do not want to act, build a country with their own hands - laziness, it is better to drink beer in their free time. The school was finished, and, thank God, and if there is also an institute, then everything, the plan is fulfilled, the development is stopped, and degradation begins.
№ 426791   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:54
Only uncouth warriors see the honor in destruction. What is a king who is unable to protect the weak? Fair government, fair laws. This is what the king must achieve.
№ 423952   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:18
No living person would sacrifice himself for another. At the end of the day, we're all for ourselves.
№ 419860   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 23:42
- What will I do for other people ?! - Danko shouted louder than thunder. And suddenly he tore open his chest and tore his heart out of it.
№ 418098   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2021 / 00:21
If the Russian Tsar Nicholas II aspired to the earthly kingdom, the kingdom of petty personal calculations, selfishness, he would still sit on the throne in Petrograd. But he chose the Kingdom of Heaven, the kingdom of sacrifice in the name of the Lord, the kingdom of evangelical spirituality, for which he laid down his head, for which the heads of his child and millions of subjects were laid down.
№ 416298   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 12:39
You will survive. And thanks to your sacrifice, we will also survive.
№ 412615   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 02:39
... young people are always easier to infect with ideas that are fueled by romantic images. It is easier to call young people to a world revolution, the fire of the revolution excites young people's perception to such heights that they are ready for actions that at other times they would not be ready for. It's on the one hand. On the other hand, those who set up young people for this, they are well aware that no matter what happens later, the youth will be beyond the jurisdiction. They can be registered or a small criminal punishment. In the youth environment, it is easy to cultivate militants. If we recall our Russian past and the tsarist years, young people were ready to make sacrifices, they were potential suicides. And besides, among young people, a very large part is prone to depressive moods, and the mood changes with kaleidoscopic speed. And in a state of depression, young people are easily carried away by romantic images. Therefore, when young people are used, it is a crime.
Release Date: 29.12.2020
№ 410423   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 16:36
A person who died saving his beloved from the fire was not killed by the fire - he was killed by the one he loved. And the mother, who was burned in the flame for her son to live, was not destroyed by the flame: her killer is her own child.
№ 409310   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 23:00
Perfectly understood... Well aware of that, approaching it, will be killed. I never had any illusions about his survival. I was only thinking of her. The result doesn't matter. The responsibility of Emiya shirou was her salvation. Perhaps only the fear that saber will die, unable to overcome the fear of their own death.
№ 398296   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:49
Excessive self-sacrifice is a bad example to follow.
№ 398152   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 18:54
To Kenobi becomes aware, perhaps for the first time in my life that his desire to help others, only hurt them. As plans for escape and hope for rescue extinguished, the oppressive fear that he is unable to tame, will grow in Kenobi's heart. In order to lighten the load of his fellow slaves, disobedience he will be replaced by humility. When Kenobi will realize that he can't help those who are near, his spirit will be broken, and he will be mine.
№ 396046   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:48
Mother loved me. She fought and died to give me a better life. Now I'm going to fight to the end to give a better life to my tribe.
№ 395739   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:48
If a man kills for something, he should be willing to die for this
№ 394323   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 00:42