ethics [Theme] Page 4

... His natural delicacy came into conflict with the natural desire to laugh...
№ 170496   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:35
- Excuse me, sir, we slept together?
- No.
- Then please, do not poke me. I think, a boy at the disco?
I'll take a Cup of coffee.
№ 170124   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:19
This resembles the situation when you call the company, and at the other end of the wire is recorded on the answering machine voice says "Your call means a lot to us!". Really? Maybe they should hire some more people at the support center or offer services by email, so you don't have 30 minutes to wait for help?
Don't need false words. No need to give me voice mail, which convinces me how much you care about me. It's a robot. I know the difference between genuine concern and a robot that is programmed to say nice things.
To defend their beliefs does not mean just to record them. It means to believe in them and live by them.
№ 167518   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 12:25
Some here said about the subject of his speech, as scientific or ethical. As for me, I believe that science absolutely naked without ethics, but ethics can't exist without science.
№ 161617   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 19:25
All religions of the world, emphasizing love, compassion, tolerance and forgiveness, can contribute to the development of spiritual values, and do it. But the reality is that tying ethics to religion no longer made sense. So I am more convinced that it's time to find a way in matters of spirituality and ethics to do without religions altogether.
№ 152448   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:29
- Imagine that rabbit being chased by a tribe of one generalized boa. <...> And the river still have about a hundred jumps. So, whether the right of a leader to cheer fagged out, to exclaim: "the Rabbits, one more effort! The river is only twenty-jumps!"?
- I believe, has said Poziadavky, trying to present the whole picture, then when they get saved, he will explain to them what it is.
"No," said Think, was the wrong converters. After all, the task of saving rabbits infinite in time. After crossing the river, the rabbits receive only respite. Our generalized boa will find somewhere up or downstream from bridges over the river log and will continue the pursuit. After all, the boa constrictor we have generalized, while in the rabbit there is always enough...
- So I think we should keep the right to lie for the best case?
"No," said the Mind, - no such right. No matter how rabbits are grateful to his leader for what he cheered them with his lies, in the mind they will always remain that he can lie. So the next time a signal of danger they will be perceived as a conscious exaggeration. But the leader, lying in the name of truth, have betrayed the truth, that he had defiled her. And how he had defiled her, so he can't respect It... it would be annoying...
№ 152401   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:26
Curiosity knows no ethics. Perhaps this is the most immoral of human passions.
№ 147236   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:29
Neither the Church nor the government is not able to give people a collective moral values. The saddest thing is that any attempt to introduce into society a unified ethical system will cause its collapse because of changes in the psychology of the inhabitants have gone too far...
№ 124912   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 15:25
The basis of ethics is the right person to play the game, which he himself chose. I won't ruin your toys, and you are mine. I'm not insulting someone else's idol, and mine do not touch.
№ 124865   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 15:22
Ethics is not my strong point.
8 Season 3 Series
№ 97297   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 01:07
Ethical human behavior should be based on sympathy, education, and public relations. No religious basis for this is not required. It would be very bad for people if they could keep only the effect of fear and punishment and hope for reward on merit after death.
№ 96647   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 00:36
There is no small evil. Ethics can not be measured by arithmetic.
№ 86987   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 16:06
For example, "active life position". Know what it is? If it's a lasciviousness, you can't just turn away and pretend not to see. Here and there. There you have to stand up and stop this. If not stopped, it means that you are the same. Now, however, this ethic does not hold...
№ 80831   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 17:41
Two ethical question.
1) You are familiar with a pregnant woman who already has 8 children. Two of them - blind, three deaf, one mentally retarded, she is sick with syphilis. Do You advise her to have an abortion? But before you answer this question, answer another.
2) does the election of a world leader and Your vote is decisive. Brief description of the applicants: a) Contacts with politicians, convicted of fraud, is constantly consulting with the astrologer, has two mistresses, Smoking a pipe and drink every day 8-10 Martini. b) Double-kicked from the service, has the habit of sleeping until noon, the Institute was caught in the use of opium, every evening, drinks a bottle of whiskey. C) a war hero, a vegetarian, occasionally drinks beer, does not smoke, in any matrimonial ties are not observed. Who do You choose? Said? Then two more words about the candidates. a) Winston Churchill b) Franklin D. Roosevelt C) Adolf Hitler
Now You are ready to answer the first question. If You are advised to have an abortion - You just killed Ludwig van Beethoven.
№ 37836   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:53
Violence in society is growing, because people forget ethics.
№ 28736   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 08:47