friend [Theme] Page 7

If you look closely at the faces of her friends, you will see that right behind their smiles hid some envy, and then you will understand how they are jealous of your well kept home, your amazing recipes and your taste for beautiful things. But to see the envy, you need to try very well, because good friends will always try to conceal it.
№ 52077   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:30
All girlfriends always from time to time before the first men.
№ 51884   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:23
Her calculating mind quickly lay my troubles, as an equation in the composite; in the end the number PI and convince me that all the issues we have already decided.
№ 51468   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:06
When you can't talk about it with her best friend, it's not awful - it's a complete fucking shit!
2 Season
№ 51460   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:06
For many women to experience love, then to discuss it with a friend.
№ 51333   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:01
And your friends are all terrible!
- And your friends all drink!
- Yes, because all your friends are scary!!
Release Date: 18.05.2010
№ 46060   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 21:22
Best friend - the person and tell nothing, she the eyes sees that you're an idiot, did.
№ 42920   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:15
In College I had a girlfriend. Her name was joy, which translated to English means "Joy" and she was the only normal girl on my course. Joy was not beautiful, but when came into the room, all eyes were in her direction. Her outfits you can make an encyclopedia of good taste with no rules. She could come to school in worn to holes Levi's 501 and worn sneakers, but the luxury diamonds and his great-grandmother with a magnificent turban from scarf Hermes on his head. Proud of it was a collection of Indian saris, antique jewelry, and shoes Manolo Blahnik, all she tastefully combined together. Joey despised the fashion magazines, but loved to go shopping. Somehow we spent two days running around the benches of the old clothes in search of sandals on her new dress Chanel: "don't you see this dress you can only wear gold sandals vintage. Or in any way". I didn't understand, but could not agree.
It seemed that her whole life consists of contradictions. Joey was undoubtedly the most talented student in our class, but always got the worst score. She had dinner at the most posh London restaurants for dinner and ate a cheeseburger at McDonald's and from time to time remained without a penny to the end of the month. She lived in a huge apartment in the most prestigious area of London, where her neighbours were the lords and ladies, and regular guests - skinned artists and old artists. The stiff wall of the hallway was decorated with a portrait of the mother of Andy Warhol, and on the shelf is a large antique mirror stood Manolo Blahnik shoes: "They are so beautiful that I even do not dare to wear them! It's a true work of art!" And joy loved to travel. She spent June with her mother in Morocco, July on the yacht of the Pope on the French Riviera, but in August could be anywhere in South Africa helping the Red Cross save from hunger of local residents, or to meditate in any Indian temple.
In the second year joy decided that is not what fashion is too boring and generally useless, which is unlikely to help her change the world, and went to new York. After that, we saw little and soon almost lost touch. Occasionally I received messages from different parts of the world. The last time she was recovering from a failed affair with some Hollywood Director on the beaches of Mexico: "Here are the beautiful decorations you can buy! In new York will blow your mind."
Last time I often remembered joy. Maybe because in fashion, ethnic clothing like it came out of the closet, maybe because she always knew what restaurant has the world's best lasagna, and maybe because most of my current friends wear the same clothes and the rest in boring places. She really wasn't like anyone else. And the last thing on his twin sister Sunny, which translated to English means "Sun". But that's another story.
№ 42700   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:07
Nothing makes a woman as thin figure of a friend nearby!
№ 36689   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:09
It is true that the best friend can bring to a white heat, but without them our life is not so rich.
(Best friends can brighten any day, so there is no doubt that without them, we become poorer.)
1 Season 4 Series
№ 30600   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:16
- I told you - meet my friends.
- Oh my God! I suspect that will be dissected, and thoroughly analyzed proanalizirovan.
№ 24924   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:47
You know I hate mysteries. Girlfriends don't lie. We're friends right?!
№ 23799   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 04:52
Yes no girlfriends! All women are the same. If you feel bad, they feel sorry for you, calm down and dream with you that you were good. But if, God forbid, you feel good, then they all begin to dream about the opposite - to make you feel bad and do everything possible for that. I this school a thousand times passed and the whole kitchen so-called female friendship know.
№ 19955   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 01:57
Such is the fate of a friend: be happy when the other ends of the unmarried life, even if it promises you solitude.
№ 18992   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 01:11
The first time I've seen you unsure of yourself.
- Then we become real friends.
№ 18983   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 01:10