coffee [Theme] Page 28

In America you can get a Cup of coffee the size of a bucket and with any flavor except coffee.
№ 44110   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 20:06
Awareness this is the ability to see a coffee Cup and hear the birds singing in their own way, and not as taught. With high probability we can assume that in adults and children vision and hearing is arranged and that in the first years of life in them more aesthetic and less intellectual. The little boy happily watching birds and listening to them. Then there is "good father" and believes he should "share" the experience and help his son "develop". He says: "This is Jay, and this is Sparrow." Since, as a boy will think, where's Jay, where's the Sparrow, he stops to see birds and hear them
№ 43421   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:37
If in the morning I had someone to bring coffee in bed, I would be happy is a good start to the day...
№ 43108   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:23
Line of cocaine scattered in the dust, cold coffee remembers the taste of her lipstick... and in the evening she dreams of dreams and in the morning in the mirror afraid of their views...
№ 42980   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:18
You are so lacking in my coffee in the morning...
(C) MrSleepCo
№ 42210   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:45
Nothing can be better than a cigarette and a Cup of good coffee. However, some prefer gold and money... Other land and livestock... But I have met and those that got the weakness for whisky and women. But still, deep down, the main need of every man: Coffee and cigarettes.
№ 40440   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:36
Left me with three spoons. Cigarettes were asked to convey their two pieces in a pack, tobacco can not be contacted.
Coffee.
№ 40331   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:32
- Coffee?
- No coke, please.
№ 39984   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:20
Comes to the father of a young girl and says:
- Father, I'm tired, I have such a hard life, such difficulties and problems, I always swimming against the tide, I have no more strength... what do I do?
Father instead of an answer set on fire three identical pans with water, one threw a carrot, put another egg, and the third poured coffee beans. After a while he pulled out of the water the carrots and egg and poured into a Cup of coffee from the third pot.
- What has changed? he asked his daughter.
- Egg and carrots cooked, and coffee beans were dissolved in water - she said.
- No, my daughter, is only a superficial view of things. Look - hard carrots, having been in boiling water, became soft and pliable. Fragile and liquid egg became hard. Externally they have not changed, they just changed their structure under the influence of the same adverse circumstances - boiling water. So people - strong externally, can get unstuck and become weak where fragile and tender only harden and become stronger...
- Coffee? - asked the daughter.
- Oh! This is the most interesting! Coffee beans completely dissolved in the new hostile environment and changed it - turned the boiling water into a magnificent flavored drink. There are special people who do not change because of the circumstances - they change the circumstances and turn them into something new and wonderful, benefiting and knowledge of the situation...
№ 36693   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:09
Coffee should be hot as hell, black as hell, pure as an angel and sweet as love.
№ 36692   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:09
- I know you don't like to admit that this French coffee maker you like, but it is.
- It gives a little coffee at a time.
Even I heard it sounded grumpy.
- I'll tell Jean-Claude what do you want the real big maker.
He said this with a completely straight face, and only the sparkle in his eyes and slightly raised the corners of her mouth betrayed that he is now something else to add.
Double.
He disappeared behind the door before I managed to close my mouth and decide whether to snarl or laugh.
№ 36533   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:03
Coffee and cigarettes is a combination.
№ 36063   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:45
- But love? True love?
God, what a stupid question.
She smiles, politely. It seems that it, too, already asked.
- True love is coffee that is brewed at home in the morning.
Freshly ground, preferably by hand. With cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom. Coffee, next to which we must stand, not to run away, otherwise hopelessly bad taste. It is necessary to see to it that he got up three times, then pour a spoonful of cold water into the pots, wait a few minutes to settle grounds. Coffee, which is poured into the old favorite Cup and drink, feeling every mouthful, every day. Enjoying every SIP.
№ 35827   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:35
And ristretto. Ristretto is death. This is where all life in one gulp. Drink, ask for the bill and leave.
№ 35826   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:35
Irish, Irish coffee...passion. Somewhere at the bottom, burning the alcohol. You can shuffle, then he almost felt when coffee is properly prepared, of course. But it's still there, and still inevitably get drunk. By the way, Yes, worse than bad espresso can be just bad Irish.
№ 35825   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:35