abortion [Theme] Page 1

Please accept my apology. I'm so curious, who would you be,
If you were an angel, or a sinner lived?
Would have been a headstrong kid, much fun with your friends?
Or a cool guy with beautiful brown eyes?
I paid for the murder before I saw you.
We sentence you to death by choosing life for yourself.
You didn't get a chance to look at this world.
I wonder sometimes whether struggled for the life of you?
Please accept my apologies, wonder what would have been.
Would youve been a little angel or an angel of sin?
Tom-boy running around, hanging with all the guys.
Or a little tough boy with beautiful brown eyes?
I payed for the murder before they determined the sex.
Choosing our life over your life meant your death.
And you never got a chance to even open your eyes.
Sometimes I wonder as a fetus if you faught for your life?
№ 298161   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2017 / 03:03
Children are victims of divorce suffer from a lack of love. Sometimes a child's parents refuse and he gets in an institution, and sometimes do not have time to be born and die during an abortion. <...> If a child is not born, it does not mean that it is not. <...> The Church calls to protect a child who already has a soul, which is already the future, which is the future should be bright and cheery, regardless of his weight and age. Regardless, he was born or is still in the womb. According to official data, in Russia in 2015 year, there were 746 thousand abortions. Are children who their parents have not given be born. We urge to protect the child's life and recognize that his life must be protected from the moment of conception. <...> If the mother permits the killing of the unborn, does not allow him to be born, she kills his mother. And it is also very important to understand that it harms first of all to myself. She thinks it's exempt from unnecessary worries, thinks she saves a child from poverty, perhaps from some kind of congenital disease, but in fact she kills him and causes him terrible anguish, because, even while in the womb, the baby during an abortion experiences the suffering, and the doctors confirm this. We're not just talking about child protection, but also protection of moral, spiritual and physical health of women. Surgery abortion is not a treatment and medical care. It does not help the health, and injurious to women's health, she saves lives, and Vice versa - takes the life of a child.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with "Izvestiya" on 1 June 2017.
№ 288671   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2017 / 07:06
Oh, these conservatives, they are the mountain for the rights of unborn babies. They will do anything for the embryos. But as soon as man is born - from the time he has for himself. Opponents of abortion obsessed with the safety of the embryo from the moment of conception exactly nine months. After that, they don't want to hear about it. And certainly won't listen to what he wants in the future. Nothing at all! No post-Natal clinics, nurseries, kindergartens, public subsidies and benefits, school Lunches, unemployment benefits. There will be nothing! If you're an embryo, you're under their protection, but if you go to the first class - you're done!
№ 283065   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2017 / 09:58
If abortion is legal - why not kill the dog? Know's you, what an abortion of a living man, which is called the fruit because he did not receive a birth certificate; he breaks the skull with forceps; torn feet, hands; crush the internal organs; kill, therefore, and in parts out of the womb here's this pseudo-mother. <...> His only fault that he could not apply, he has no birth certificate. Now, if this is considered normal and acceptable, why the dog can't be killed? Explain. Why not kill the dog? If you can kill a man, the dog to suffer why not? In dogs too, there are no documents, it is the same as this man, absolutely powerless, she didn't apply for you in court. That's when young people or girls who are supposed to be mothers, they taught that in principle murder his own child if it makes you uncomfortable - no problem, then you are never going to prove to them that you can not kill a dog or torture a kitten. If it is your own child can kill, has that right, and internally justified, you want her to regret the dog or something,... or a kitten? Well do not tell...
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 28.10.2016 year. Topic of conversation: "About the torturers of animals." We are talking about girls from Khabarovsk, who published online photos of animal abuse, which they took in "good hands".
№ 263498   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:34
Do they do an abortion
In order to avoid worries.
Are jumping overboard
For this they have a cat.
But even those,
Probably doesn't want
So I fed him one
What kittens it will sink.
№ 262773   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:39
If the Albanian woman gives birth to seven children, and the Serbian makes seven abortions, this needed more land to Albanians than Serbs.
№ 261634   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:01
When you were in me point
(your father then insisted),
we thought of you, my daughter -
to leave or not to leave?
Loose your braids
clear your memory
and today's your questions:
"to leave or not to leave?"
№ 252374   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:49
Is established that the fetus with the emergence of palpitations, that is, in the first 2-3 weeks of life, there is soul. The Soul Of Man. A great creation of God. And abortion is nothing like murder, the destruction of the human unborn. So abortion and promotion of abortion is ungodly and criminal act.
№ 250631   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:54
And the culmination of these adolescents are unlikely to tomila,
They need a rapid heart rate after amphetamine
They need sex, need running, need mers, you need to laugh,
Need coke, drum & base and shit face drunk!
Through the back door for entry to all friends...
It's like the brain is not moving...
Long ago they ascended from the pits...
And a million is not Papanin, know all the ***Yat!
Help? ha, they put brand on the world bottom!
And the night, Yes, night life is fiercely for VIPs!
Around Shine boys... namby-pamby shirts and "Dolce" ladies.
Red Bull, Yes! They love it even more moms!
Condoms, pills - anything to come up with a man's toupee could not,
With them fade, leading to orgasms, feeling the juice.
Fans of role-playing games, cums in her, after all, taped mouth!
Considered overweight, but in fact there is ripening fruit!
Months later came, but she is not stupid at all,
Clearly, ditinu out, because the figure is important.
This couple is a civilian - a child they do not need,
Terribly them picked up if they were the plague.
No stress, depressions, all the same
A lot of wild sex, I'm in it even!
The whole affair fun, but it's just banter
What troubles you, mother? An abortion would solve everything.
№ 232411   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:46
In a country where the highest valor is the death for the homeland, freedom of abortion is perceived great achievement.
№ 224257   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:04
There will be no "gender equality" while at least one man will not get pregnant and not give birth. Until the civilized relations in this country to people in General, regardless of the style of their genitals. I still glimmers a faint hope that the man gets pregnant.
Briefly on abortion. To solve in the Duma where the question of whether a woman has the right to have an abortion or doesn't have the same thing on the same level to force the man to do at midnight tonight Ivanova Olga Petrovna child. In the case of non - member to cut.
№ 216813   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:54
Abortion is like a death sentence to herself helplessly.
№ 194964   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:33
Life is cheap, and abortion makes it even cheaper.
№ 192748   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:08
I can not decide: I'm for or against abortion. On the one hand, I'm for, because it's killing babies. On the other hand, I'm opposed because it gives women the right of choice.
№ 181757   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:51
Genuine l women for the future, that they do not participate in battles
And a shield don't go to rough soldiers ' ranks,
If yourself without the war, they hurt their own weapons
Blindly undertake the sword, clashing with his life?
One that example was set to throw out the delicate Bud -
Better she had died in a battle with myself!
If in ancient times the mothers loved to do,
Vanished with a sort of evil the entire human race!
<...>
Can l immature bunch to pluck from the vine?
Can l cruel hand of the fruit is not ripe to remove?
Fall for yourself, cos. Born give to develop.
Worth a little patience if the reward is life.
What is womb to be sarcastic in any particular weapon?
As unborn children poison deadly poison?
All koljadenko blame, dipped in the blood of babies;
Each of the Itis pity: the mother destroyed him.
Mother-animals they are. But each was a sorrowful occasion:
Both husbands took revenge, spilling the blood of children.
№ 158260   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 16:42