abortion [Theme] Page 2

I love you, even suffocating, even without doing and breath...
№ 120462   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 09:30
Was not on earth, but heaven awaits.
He, unfortunately, does neroden...
And none of them even nervously not constrained...
"Goodbye" is his first word.
№ 120461   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 09:30
The warm joy of motherhood is always better than a cold autopsy table, and a large, forty-something-year-old and a single mother are not fools. They deserve far more respect than those without "gushi", and later, the kids beautiful early funeral wreaths.
№ 113437   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 09:21
No, mom, I'm not going to have an abortion, don't make me, I'll let this child's life! I'm not a baby, you know I'm ready to become a mother. I'm having this baby and she'll raise him. Give him an education, get a job and all prove that I am strong! I will have to endure a battle, but I will survive because I know I'm right!
№ 111954   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 21:51
All want me to get rid of the child as the patient load...That is, there is no difference between a rotten tooth and my baby?! Isn't that a sin?... I have long thought, and suddenly heard a voice. He called me "Mother!" I shuddered, looked around, and nobody was there. He called me again: "Mom! I say there, mother! I was already born within you, have enjoyed life, I see sadness in your eyes, feel how hard for you, but still the world is beautiful! Mom, I want to live, I want to be born, I want to laugh and play, and if you kill me, I will go into oblivion! Mom, don't kill me! Mom, don't kill... don't kill me, mom! You shall not kill!" And then I decided that I would give life to this child, will be treated with reverence to the divine gift, let the child be born, let come true all his desires! Now you tell me correctly I did or not?
№ 111952   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 21:51
This is my daughter! To Rahul she died that day when he advised me to make an abortion, but I saved her life, carried her, that's my baby, my only!
№ 111950   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 21:51
We die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people never die because they are never born. The number of potential people who could be here at my place, but in fact will never see the light of day, much more than the grains of sand in the Sahara. Of course, in the ranks of the unborn ghosts are poets greater than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because a lot of people, allowed our DNA, much more than many real people. And from the mouth these meager chances of birth escaped ordinary you and me. We are a privileged bunch of people who against all odds won the lottery of birth. How dare we complain about our imminent return to the state from which the vast majority were never born.
№ 101446   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 04:14
Today was walking down the street and just standing on one inscription near the neighboring house on the pavement: "Darling, don't do abortion, I will always be with you"
№ 93794   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 22:10
It is painful, dangerous, immoral and illegal, but every year ____ million women in America have abortions.
№ 82686   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 20:39
Demerest: There are many arguments in favor of abortion: accidental conception, for example, which condemns the child to poverty, to stagnation with no hope beaten out of people, well, other cases - rape, incest, poor health of the mother...
-... if there is a mistake and a new life had begun, it means there is another human being, and you have no right to impose the death sentence. As for the fate that awaited him, none of us knows his fate; but when we have life - happy or unhappy - we strive to maintain it, and few want to get rid of it, no matter how unhappy he is.
№ 75629   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 10:03
What happened to the boy that I once was?
Tell me, a long old age is the reward, or retribution?
Where dead birds? How old is September?
Does the sea what I'm saying?
What young foliage sings to the evening breeze?
Where the death comes from-top or bottom?
How many leaves to survive, pay the winter trees? -
I just want kids to not die in the womb...
№ 58009   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 13:23
According to the fair remark of Medarov, the logical conclusion of the argument about "human potential" is that each time, missing the opportunity of sexual intercourse, we deprive the human soul of the chance to be born. According to the idiotic logic of "defenders of life", any failure of fertile individual from copulation is equivalent to killing a potential baby!
№ 54718   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 10:18
Many of the most ardent opponents of killing embryos are showing increased enthusiasm for committing the acts against adults.
№ 54717   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 10:18
It is, of course, was a fierce defender of abortion, but she did not like men who come home only after closing the bar and taking their wives and children for footballs.
№ 54265   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:58
We figured: where to meet, how to not have abortion clinics? Once Chicks are here, that means like to fuck.
№ 32184   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:21