PR [Theme]

Plato in a bag, Mozart on a CD.
№ 439244   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:14
Alexander, it seems to me alone that you, on a federal channel, in the most rated show on Russian television ... are promoting your friends?
Quote Explanation: In response to the attacks of Alexander Revva that his fellow comedian Timur Batrutdinov is in the suit.
Release Date: 14.03.2021
№ 437744   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 23:30
Quotes for the sake of quotes - what is PR for the sake of PR!
№ 411243   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 18:21
- So I will spit, and tomorrow they will write that we breed camels in the editorial office!
№ 409833   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 03:51
The buyer buys,
Capital all arrives,
And the PR people are lying,
And the lawyers are denying.
The trees are dying? Who's counting?
On the whole, very impressive!
Bad!
Well, am I so bad?
№ 401311   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2020 / 20:12
Tell more truth than you expect, but don't tell the whole truth. This advice I give to beginning actors, because the art of pushing yourself to something reminiscent of a successful sale.
№ 390613   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2020 / 11:18
- The main rule of the PR do whatever you want, just zapomniti.
- Do what you want, just remembered and noticed. I wonder: if I got drunk and danced on a table, hand out business cards?
127 Series
№ 387576   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 14:12
- Frank! Great it all to do in the main ring with you and with the whole team. But I already have a coach.
- Stop shooting.
No no, don't stop.
- Stop shooting!
What's the problem, Baby? Thought you'll be glad that I want to work with you.
Yes.
- I'm doing you a favor.
- I'm glad you decided to come down from "the mountain top" to work out with me, but I favor to anything. I need a coach.
You gave me this moron - he's so slow that even now don't understand what they say about him. See?
- That is what it is.
- You decided to take advantage of my popularity. Admit it, Frank.
Oh, I confess!? Of garlic? Well.
You're a real media whore.
Is your mother a whore!
What?
- Your mother is a whore! I son was named after her best trick. Isn't that right, BJ?
Quote Explanation: The episode in the gym. Initially no one took the Kid seriously because of his age. After the scandal in the arena of the UFC, Frank has decided to be promoted at the expense of the increased popularity of the Baby. But he decided to stay with my son.
№ 376209   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2019 / 01:03
Beware of those who speculate and PR on human health!
№ 331776   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2018 / 19:10
You can do anything cool PR, but if your customer orders water at eight in the morning, and your delivery calls him the next day at two in the morning with a question: "If we come to you in half an hour, do you mind?" All of your marketing, that is, there is a forest.
№ 329344   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2018 / 14:04
Me crazy when an artist comes to town and says, "I'm a local interview will not give, who are they, why do it?". Need it. If the artist will write and speak, it will cease to know, and no one will buy tickets to his show.
№ 323689   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2018 / 18:02
Demand does not depend on PR. I am sure that the PR work will not increase.
№ 252624   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:57
In a public place by a private person
not scratching in front of the camera egg.
Public type, especially a star,
PR always does.
Quote Explanation: Translated Igor Sibirerin.
№ 234462   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 09:28
- How are you feeling, Raiden?
- With a body like that I'll beat anyone with my eyes closed. Intelligence was not exaggerated on account of the number cyborgs.
- Well, you know how quickly technology has spread in recent years. With these synthetic muscles either hand turns into a hammer. What soldier against such a stand? Besides, cyborgs are still people. Living, thinking people. In this case, the risk of collateral damage is minimal compared to a typical strike UAV...
And don't forget the PR company. The country will begin to play Frankenstein with their troops, and the public will go crazy. PMCs, by contrast, remain outside the ethical radar.
- Yes, they have not even made a PMC to the official list of victims. After the disappearance of the "Sons of the Patriots" private military needed a new market advantage. And we already have it.
In a sense, the cyborg is the army "the Sons of the Patriots", but under a different name. Only they are stronger and less predictable.
But it makes you wonder: where's Desperado finds these guys?
- For him I cry sure won't. They're just like a walking vending machines.
- Damn right... Vending machines full of blood... As I said, they are still people.
- People who terrorize and kill the innocent for money. They sealed your fate, having accepted the job. And I'm their Reaper.
- Take It Easy, Dracula. Too cruel, even for you. Anyway... all that? It's time to work - a time to sow peace.
№ 228804   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:36