people [Theme] Page 1820

but here what question disturbs me: if there is no God, then, I ask, who governs human life and all the General routine of the earth?
- Man rules himself.
№ 525   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:28
Once in ancient times lived in the light of the stupid Phoenix. Every few hundred years, it was burned themselves at the stake. She must have been first cousin to man. But burned and every time she again rose from its ashes. We, the people, similar to this bird. However, we have an advantage over her. We know how stupid that is. We know all the nonsense made by us for a thousand years or more. And once we know and all this is recorded and we can look back and see the path that we've been through, then there is hope that someday we will cease to build these stupid burial bonfires and throw into the fire. Every new generation leaves us people who remember the mistakes of mankind.
№ 523   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:28
Nothing will help, because you're you, from myself I will not go anywhere.
№ 522   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:28
But most of all entertained me, Bellin, the zeal with which they gnawed the nails on the toes, trying to get to the reasons why I'm so bad. Why people are good, they are not trying to find out, but here is zeal! Good people are those who like it, and I am in no way deprive them of this pleasure, and likewise about the wrong. Those own company, these own. Moreover, when a person is bad, it's just a property of his nature, his personality - mine, yours, his, each in his odinotshestve, and nature that God created, or Gog, or whatever it is in a great act of joyful creation. Nelinet can't accept that someone this is the person bad, in the sense that the government, judges and the schools cannot allow us to be bad because they cannot allow us to be personalities. And not all our modern history, Bellin, this is the story of the struggle of the brave young personalities against a huge machine? I really, Blin, quite seriously. But what I do, I do because I like to do it.
№ 514   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:28
Rare, we can say, the pleasure these days to meet someone who has something to read.
№ 512   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:27
On the streets of Los Angeles, the people are afraid to merge with the crowd.
№ 505   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:27
Probably, there is no escape: we are the product of our time, right?
№ 485   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
Without us this world is just a pile of garbage.
№ 483   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
Honey, we are just a reflection of our time.
№ 471   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
Nothing amuses me as much as the extent of human bigotry and stupidity, although sometimes beautiful spectacle of madness, which we see can also be terrible, but he is always interesting.
№ 452   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25
- The man has a world in which he lives / the sirruf said didactically. - Man is man because nothing but this world does not see. And when you take an overdose of LSD or dine on Panther fly-agarics overeat that even a complete disgrace, you're making a very risky move. You leave the human world, and if you knew how many invisible eyes are watching you at that moment you would never do this. And if you saw even a small part of those who are watching you, you'd die of fear. By this act you declare that you being human is not enough and you want to be someone else. First, to cease to be a human, you must die.
№ 429   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:24
Who is trying to replace the already deluded Homo Sapiens with a cubic metre of empty space in the condition of HZ?
№ 424   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:24
People willing through the Hoop jump, he just let me feel God.
№ 401   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:23
The difference between the way a person looks really is and what he is can be devastating.
Maybe vampires live forever, because you can't see yourself in mirrors or photos.
№ 399   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:23
Everywhere and always people just doing what devour each other? Destroy other people?
№ 396   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:23