people [Theme] Page 1747

Unfortunately, in this world everyone has their point of view, making it difficult for him to see the perspective of another.
№ 15662   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:33
People are always so self-esteem of the middle ready to beat with an axe, and when they are their ego pricked with a needle, they cry.
№ 15659   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:33
People think that they know me, and I think that they are wrong.
№ 15651   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:33
I said softly:
- It doesn't matter to me what you are. A hard, mocking edge entered his voice.
- You don't care if I'm a monster? If I'm not human!
- No.
"Yes," a weak voice I replied, ' I don't care.
- You don't care that I'm a monster? I'm not a man?
- Don't care.
№ 15635   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:32
Dog to no expensive cars, big homes or designer clothes. Thrown into water the stick will be enough. The dog still you are poor or rich, smart or stupid, witty or dull. Give him your heart and he will give her. A lot of people can say the same? Many can make you feel special and clean? Many people can make you feel extraordinary?
№ 15576   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:29
People wonder: "Why do I live?" They want to know what is the meaning of life. And they begin to look. They are looking for love, wealth, fame, immortality. And they have a kind of illusion of meaning of life. They are, as they seem to understand why they live. What if you have all that?.. What then? Why live?
№ 15540   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:27
It's just seems that the feelings - something that you should flaunt. No. They hurt, annoy, create tension, crowding, forcing other people to you to adjust.
Feelings, even good, not to mention the bad, there is nothing that would allow them to admire. Feelings are the reaction of the animal. Here is the event, that's the impression, but the reaction - that is, feeling. Stupid. As a reflex of frogs. If the brain of a frog is weighed, and the human brain, she would have reacted the same way. And man, the true man, is not a fluttering of the senses, the consciousness, aspiring to the light of truth. That's the plan of creation.
A great "emotional outbursts" that some are so proud of, only impulses. They have no inner strength, they have no meaning, a personal decision. This is just a meaningless blip. Beautiful, but meaningless. The truth needs strength, not momentum, and the progressive movement despite the resistance of circumstances.
№ 15531   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:27
Remember yourself. Does anyone who is experienced to you the feeling of love, leaving you with a basket full of gifts? We touch those we love. Someone else's love, the love with which we are not happy, only a burden. Remember yourself.
№ 15529   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:27
All my life people make for themselves. Their life is their life, and she is the mirror. It reflects what's inside them.
№ 15528   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:27
Carnal passion does kill. Hungering passion of death - that is the law. The satisfaction of a desire is its absence, and its absence is his death. The desire itself is nothing more than seeking his own satisfaction. Desire is what he is looking for his death. This is the essence.
Physical passion physical passion. There are no people, no person. Here only the "subject of desire" and "object of desire". Passion is absolutely selfish. Selfishness is osleplennost desire. People, filled with passion, does not see nor the one he loves, or himself. It's a double murder. Passion is always hungering death.
And only consciousness can be said of passion, "no." Strong, deep, true consciousness. Only such a consciousness can distinguish with the tinsel of words and actions of the person and follow my dreams and images - himself.
№ 15527   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:27
Love is a complete mystery. She used to flatter: love is light, love is happiness, Love is good, love is ... an Endless list of delights. It's like love is a living creature. But it is not so, love is only a feeling. Are lovers - those who love. Is beloved - those whom I love. That's the truth. And love that she is brave or waddling gait walked the streets and looked in the window, no. Love is just a word. The word-like spell. It is able to block the person. And the most complex being in love, not to lose his sense of the beloved, loved one. The most difficult - not to kill him.
№ 15522   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:26
Faith frees people from feelings of inferiority - that's the reason why people believe. One likes to think that all are sinners, therefore they can not survive because of their own sin. Others repeat the mantra that God is Love, and so not suffer from a lack of true love in your own life.
№ 15520   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:26
Are you bored? she asked, beaming as copper basin.
Stupid question! Why should I be bored?! If the person is single does not mean that he is bored. "Rather, he may be bored if he was with someone. After all, boredom is when you don't have to think or bother you to do it. Perhaps, however, some people just don't want to think?..
№ 15518   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:26
Usually, when a person looks at his reflection in the mirror, he notices the skin, if looking at the wrinkles, the eyes - if you are going to wash the teeth before to clean them. He sees the lips, cheeks, nose, eyebrows, eyelashes... But he almost never sees in the mirror of your face.
When you meet a person, you, on the contrary, see it on his face. You like their way. Just make sure that the way you like or, conversely, unpleasant you get accustomed to the parts - eyes, lips, nose. You seemed to be trying to confirm, to verify her first impression.
The human face conveys information to you about him, about his condition, the emotions, the internal appearance. The nose itself will not tell about it, and from his lips the answer to this question will not wait. Even the eyes are taken and considered separately, as if carved from photos, die. Their luster and their power is lost. Without a face they have no soul.
№ 15515   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:26
"Science "psychology" studies the corpse - half-jokingly said, Sasha's teacher. - Man is not to pieces. Any vivisection will kill him, and dead people do not exist. You can feel feelings? To measure them? To evaluate them? Or penetrate into the soul and do no harm? Can?.. And science seems, when we put in front of her such tasks. Not only heart."
And after these words, he always added, "of course, If you believe it you still have".
№ 15512   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:26