lust [Theme]

Lust is worse than a splinter.
№ 454459   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 13:11
That warmth with which you light up, my dear, that warmth is your best weapon and protection.
№ 435490   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 00:21
The lust we feel for a woman is directed only towards the desire to get rid of the torment generated by ardent and violent desire.
№ 418898   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 08:45
Everyone loves fun and never stop looking for them. Pleasure, first, glory. Glory is twofold. This is the merit of the deeds and praise of talent. Secondly, the pleasure of lust, third, gluttony. With the pursuit of these three pleasures like no one from the darkness of desires.
№ 397739   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:50
PASSION is obsessive attraction, turning into lust. Passion energy and power of the great and lowly deeds.
Desire off the chain of reason, becomes a passion.
Stronger than passion is only indifference.
Passion hangover often brings suffering, but never regret.
№ 390070   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 16:18
And then it started something between us a secret, some kind of sinful intimacy ours would have been the relationship and therefore special lust.
№ 386873   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2020 / 23:54
... In the second our lips met, between us there was contact and I have supplemented power Darkling. I felt how much he wants me, but behind this desire lay something else, something like anger. I recoiled in surprise.
- You don't want to do that.
Is the only thing I want, he growled with a mixture of bitterness and desire in his voice.
You're hateful, I said with sudden inspiration.
- Possible..
- Why?..
- The trouble with lust is that, - whispered Darkling, holding her lips against my chin, until just a millimeter away from my lips, that it makes us weak.
№ 371658   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2019 / 12:08
In the house with a good roof is not leaking rain, so a well-developed mind is not seeping lust.
№ 363172   Added Viker 04-03-2019 / 10:17
Nothing gave him excitement, but all his insides wanted to have power over this luxury Gods. A string of his desire entwined with its Shine women's, witch spell. Bottomless blue eyes shone in the light of the fire, and burned with sparks coming out of the Vice.
№ 357451   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2019 / 02:26
... need for life. Even the lust for life. Passion. And what can be passion for what you a long time disgusted.
№ 351794   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2018 / 16:05
I must admit, in my heart there's lust.
Lust lives in the heart.
3 Season 3 Series
№ 345846   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2018 / 19:12
Philosopher Theophrast* when comparing sins, despite the fact that the comparison is somewhat trite, notice that the heavier the misconduct committed by lust than anger. Indeed, the angry people seem to refuse to mind with some regret and internal oppression; but he who progreset to desire, submitting himself to the pleasure, think of the sins more spoiled and pampered. So true and right philosophically he said that the offense committed for the sake of pleasure, deserves more censure than perfect in a state of grief. In General, one more similar to the person previously endured injustice and impelled by sorrow to anger; the other, on the contrary, through his own impulse seeks to injustice, borne to some effect by lust.
Quote Explanation: * Forest (C. 372-287 BCE) – philosopher, peripatetic. Of his numerous works have survived "Characters", "On minerals", "On the origin of the plants" (not completely), "On fire", "Nerd" (he was the founder of this science).
№ 336524   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 21:10
- Try not to take the head.
I knew all of his hearing. And he knew it, too.
I looked at the bowed heads of his subjects, my heart was pounding, but I asked a soft, midnight whispers:
- What?
The Rice breath touched my ear, the gentle caress, the exact copy of the one that he gave me less than an hour ago in the sky.
- That every man here is thinking that he is ready to give, to feel your body your pretty red mouth.
№ 325766   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2018 / 19:15