prudence [Theme]

Discretion leads to moderation, reason leads to excess.
№ 450072   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:13
Bible. Parables.
№ 449957   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 10:46
Old age is a poor defense against recklessness. But prudence is also a poor defense against old age.
№ 442277   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2022 / 20:42
His serious philosophical mind was alien to baseless fantasies. Of course, real misfortunes depressed him, but he did not know the fear of their ominous signs.
№ 434393   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:28
... called Irina Sergeevna and invited guests. I bought a dry wine in packages, lots of fruit. To cook I don't like. Learned something the circumstances forced. Cost small. Do not eat meat, some fish, vegetables, fruit. When accustom themselves to a small amount of food, the body quickly becomes saturated. At times, the Breakfast is enough hard-boiled eggs and strong tea with breads.
Irina guest welcome. I call it psihologiey. That is not just an impersonal professional and a woman. Or female therapist. It would be more correct. Because there is still a woman. In the full sense of the word.
Long - forgotten morning when you Wake up not alone. Pleasantly weary. In the stream of bachelor of idleness physical intimacy is akin to a little adventure. At the age of fifty you can be inside and outside of psychophysical enjoyment. Lost the rapidity and automaticity, there is a spicy reasonable. And humor. And irony. And enjoying long outdoor experiences. The body has its own memory.
- You can relax and nothing to think? - asked Irina after a morning promenade in bed. - Close your eyes, relax, put your hand on the solar plexus. Don't think about anything.
- Relax, - I smile. - Put your hand on the solar plexus. Think about what thinking about nothing.
- You can not do anything not to think?
I do not know. I don't think about anything in the moment of physical ecstasy. Thinks my body is. Brains do not think. Now I'm relaxed, but not can't think. Sink into oblivion, but I understand that I am sinking. If you erase the "I", something happens. And why is that? What kind of Zen Buddhist thing?
- Don't be afraid. You're not a Guinea pig. I want to reach out to your stubbornness. After all, you're a little despise modern psychologists?
What do you mean? I won't despise. First, the donation is disgusting in itself. And secondly, am I really blind? I think I sometimes don't see ourselves as if from the outside? Just the tail yet. Horns and hoofs strikes.
- Understand how people have problems? You know? - gently and persistently formulates questions psychologist, fingering them gently as the cat kneaded shawl. At the same claws to open legs wide open. - If you could only imagine the healing power of training. If I could. Where are the problems? You never thought that? Where a person has problems? In individual. From social unity. A group of people. Where?
- Where? - I smile, looking at her naked body. - All the problems here. Isn't it? From sunshiiine...... - My hand opens, fingers caterpillar gently shuffling from her solar plexus down korogaru. - Women are born boys become men, politicians, rulers, dictators, tyrants, nasty men. They are nothing but trouble. So to blame women who gave birth to these men....
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Psychologist visiting former colleagues
№ 391967   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:03
Maybe sometimes we are able to talk as adults, but as a rule, invent and present itself as all children.
№ 375376   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 02:14
Prudence does not always help to achieve the goal. Reasonable person considering a long time and always slow. All the opportunities slip away. If you act quickly, you may not see the pitfalls. Who thinks little, he gets into trouble who much - glad not to get up off the couch. So you must always be ready, but not to run. Do not postpone for tomorrow what you can do today.
№ 362303   Added Viker 25-02-2019 / 08:43
I am reasonable? Yes, I could without fuss
And with many added to the shelf
And a share to have.
№ 354446   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 14:39
Prudence is manifested in particular cases are familiar with the experience, and the young man is not experienced, for experience is given for a long time.
№ 354444   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 14:37
Ask your friend, maybe he has not done so; and if you did, then let the forward does not.
Ask a friend, maybe he did not say that; and if he said, let them not repeat that.
Ask a friend, because it is often slander. Not every word believe.
Another pageset word, but not from the heart; and who has not sinned with his tongue?
Admonish thy neighbour before threatening him...
№ 324259   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2018 / 14:09
Uruguay is a small country. The President has no presidential plane, but he doesn't really need. Instead of the plane we decided to buy from France a very expensive helicopter and put it in the Central part of the country - he serves in order to rescue victims of accidents, to help in emergencies. It's so simple! The presidential plane or a rescue chopper? The whole point of judgment.
№ 322699   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2018 / 20:14
First, rather than research and does not condemn; find out first, and then rebuke. First, rather than listen, do not answer, and the speech don't interrupt. Do not argue about the matter, for you, unnecessary, and do not sit at the judgment of sinners.
№ 322268   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2018 / 15:09
I have no judgment. I can't sit without action. If I lose, it is not because he is eager to win.
№ 275973   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:11
Camelot is weak, weaker than ever. A Kingdom without a king, as I promised.
But, despite this, the castle remained impregnable.
- So, even distraught Uther scares you?
- You're a brave woman, Morgause, but I think a head and not a sword.
3 Season 1 Series
№ 268574   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:34