lust [Theme] Page 6

Lust begets desire, and desire generates a desire to kill.
№ 22682   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 04:00
Memories and desires are not the same.
№ 22428   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:48
- What is this energy, Steve? - I asked.
- Energy? he paused. - The energy of desire. I always want you, and it generates energy. And it's directed only at you and only you will be able to recognize it. This is what is called chemistry.
№ 21857   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:24
I close my eyes. I'm trying to be your shadow.
But the one who looks at me from the inside
Obscure back lights.
And I want you!
№ 20099   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 02:03
Women complain that men have one thing on their minds, but when men stop to think about it, women feel insulted.
№ 20071   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 02:02
If you do not want, who wants?!
№ 19861   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 01:52
You economically disarmed her husband, so that he forgot all about the lust. Let him feel like a male!
№ 18382   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 00:43
And if it says "do not look lustfully" - it says "do not covet in your heart". And the one who looks at a woman with lust, that heart is closed to the padlock, and who looks at a woman with lust, he wishes her to fill, and only itself, wants to empty.
№ 18094   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 23:46
Carnal passion does kill. Hungering passion of death - that is the law. The satisfaction of a desire is its absence, and its absence is his death. The desire itself is nothing more than seeking his own satisfaction. Desire is what he is looking for his death. This is the essence.
Physical passion physical passion. There are no people, no person. Here only the "subject of desire" and "object of desire". Passion is absolutely selfish. Selfishness is osleplennost desire. People, filled with passion, does not see nor the one he loves, or himself. It's a double murder. Passion is always hungering death.
And only consciousness can be said of passion, "no." Strong, deep, true consciousness. Only such a consciousness can distinguish with the tinsel of words and actions of the person and follow my dreams and images - himself.
№ 15527   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:27
Passion is devoid of objectivity, it is devoid of truth. So remember: if your brain is on fire with excitement, you're in danger...
№ 15524   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:26
Love can be different. You can love the human body, you can love his personality, and can love soul. It's three different types of love. Three completely different love, but it is not easy to distinguish one from another.
Love facing the body, based on sexual attraction, hot, scorching. It is like a death. True passion is so strong that the mind succumbing to its power. You think you love the man, his qualities, his soul. But based on just physical attraction, sexual dominant.
Beloved such a love is not real - it is drawn. The brain like a fever, he needs to get rid of excitement. So he draws a perfect, alluring picture. And do not him to objectivity! "You love! Object worthy! Come on!" - here are his words. The deception is revealed later..."
№ 15523   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:26
Do not confuse love and desire. Love is the sun, desire - only flash. A desire dazzles, and the sun gives life. Anyone willing to sacrifice, and true love knows no victims and does not believe the victim - she bestows. Love does not take away from one to give to another. Love is the essence of life. And their lives will not give to another. Desire only seems good, but it is the soul searing flames, this fire - blind and cruel. If you love body is only the desire. Love is to man, not to his body. And here the mystery of love. We spend our whole lives trying to find themselves. This is a great and difficult path. But how much harder to find the inner light in the other person! That's why love is born from, there is only desire. Those who can't distinguish love from desire, doomed to suffering. Those who donate, those, not love. One who has not found himself, still can not love.
№ 8234   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:16
We are addicted to desire, like a drug.
№ 7973   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:04
Why criticize someone who is looking for love, maybe it's just the thrill of the flesh, have not experienced the thrill of heart, even if he lasts one night, not forever, but isn't that love in your family?
№ 7274   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:28
I have the pills any enthusiasm to women.
№ 6098   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:33