unconscious [Theme] Page 1

Sleep is almost entirely internal reality, and each reflects some part of the personality of the dreamer. For example, if a man dreams of a beautiful lady, it is safe to say that this character has a direct relationship to his inner femininity. To interpret this image literally as a manifestation of sexual interest or a particular relationship to a friend - too primitive.
№ 302748   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2017 / 22:30
Tiamat is the ID, the subconscious, and Marduk is the ego, the consciousness, the tip of the iceberg. A person has many personalities, roles, other "gods Pantheon", the reflection of the Ego. When the child reaches the stage of development when it begins to distinguish between the real and unreal - Marduk thinks he conquered Tiamat, and Tiamat is wrong... is all that man is accustomed to repress out of consciousness: nightmares, the natural cruelty, the darkness and blood and death and mortido. Tiamat is the unconscious of all mankind.
№ 287706   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2017 / 08:23
- Do you think you can get away from this fear? No, he will go with you. You're infected with the virus of interest in their own Unconscious. And where has this interest, there'll be no tranquillity. For the knowledge we are paying concern, because it is acutely aware the world is imperfect. But we love him so, right? You will never be able to watch your dreams, you're always going to analyze them. Wherever you ran. When you're drawing something, always go back mentally to your pink office or on the beach where you often pictured with the students. And Alex you'll be missed, wherever you may be. Where to run? And why?
№ 261852   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:08
- I cease to understand where the dream where reality, ' I told him. In my real life is coming true what I see in my dreams. But it's not there! What's happening to me? Dreams carry me into the future?
- The dream takes you into the Unconscious, replied Alex. - And in the Unconscious there is no future, no past, no present. You've read Freud? Consciousness is a small island in the vast ocean of the Unconscious. Time is nothing more than a function of Consciousness. It exists only on the "island". And we're now moving on the ocean. There is no time there.
№ 261819   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:07
We are all puppets in the hands of his own unconscious.
№ 253533   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:28
For the cultural era in our days, in my opinion, that's a lot of talk about culture. Really? I'd like to know if the era has a culture, even know this word was used if it hovered there forever in the language of the people then? I personally naivety, unconsciousness, self-evidence seem to be essential characteristics of the phenomenon that we call culture.
№ 230221   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:27
You say: "all my conscious life." But that's not true. Better say - all my unconscious life.
Quote Explanation: The introduction to the movie first.
№ 213070   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 15:44
Women unconsciously notice the thousands of little details, unconsciously compare them - call it intuition.
№ 189623   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:01
Many crises in our lives have a long unconscious history. We go through it step by step, unaware of the danger that accumulates. But what we deliberately try not to notice, often captured our unconscious, which transmits information in the form of dreams.
№ 173200   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 16:36
The collective Unconscious is blind and deaf.
№ 124229   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 14:22
Better talk to him. We can't know for sure that you perceive people in a coma. It is believed that the hearing remains to the last. He now knows things that are inaccessible to our understanding beyond... I really believe in it.
№ 103425   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 08:46
Conscious mental life represents only a rather small part of the unconscious mental life.
№ 100871   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 03:48
In the unconscious everyone is convinced of his immortality.
№ 50407   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 00:14