feelings [Theme] Page 288

And what does it mean to die? Perhaps, the man has a hundred senses, and with the death of die only five known to us, and the last ninety-five remain alive.
№ 34127   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:33
Watching his "future guy", a look somehow unwittingly falls for the ex.. and all night and all night can't tear away my gaze.
№ 34098   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:31
Siempre me quedará
La voz suave del mar,
Volver a respirar la lluvia que caerá
Sobre este cuerpo y mojará
La flor que crece en mi,
Y volver a reír
Y cada día un instante
Volver a pensar en ti.
En la voz suave del mar,
En volver a respirar la lluvia que caerá
Sobre este cuerpo y mojará
La flor que crece en mi,
Y volver a reír
Y cada día un instante
Volver a pensar en ti.
With me will forever remain
The soft voice of the sea.
To breathe again the rain that will drip
On the body and water
The flower that grows in me.
And laugh again,
And every day at the moment
To return to thoughts of you.
Under the soft voice of the sea,
Again feeling the rain that will drip
On the body and water
The flower that grows in me.
And laugh again,
And every day at the moment
To return to thoughts of you.
№ 33899   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:24
Don't cry - it's only feelings.
№ 33894   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:24
I want to live, feel and love. Without rules. Without laws. Without restrictions.
№ 33841   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:22
People should love constantly, all the time... so it should be - that Yin-Yang, you know?
№ 33674   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:15
I want to Express my feelings, and not to represent them.
№ 33653   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:14
You are asking too much and take too much. And this long will not withstand even a blast furnace.
№ 33647   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:14
At a certain point, you feel so good that you forget that forgotten.
№ 33646   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:14
The woman, valuing the secrets of your body will not waste your time and feelings.
№ 33407   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:06
When a person is not around, idealize it, a sense exacerbated, this is true, but I see him again, and surprised that you found.
№ 33324   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:03
For euphoric bursts should pay a feeling of utter vacuum at heart.
№ 33322   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:03
Now Weber will sit in the car and calmly rolled in her pink, doll's house, with clean, sparkling wife and two clean, sparkling children. In General - clean, shining existence! Is it to understand this bezdarnosti is the voltage when the knife is about to make the first cut, when after light pressure stretches in a narrow red stripe of blood, when the body is in the needles and clips revealed, like a curtain, and exposed the fact that never saw light, when like a hunter in the jungle, you are on the trail, and suddenly in the ruined tissues, tumors, nodes and breaks the face-to-face with a powerful predator - death - and come to the fight, armed only with a needle thin blade and infinitely confident hand... Does he understand what you feel when the concentration has reached the limit, the blinding tension and suddenly in the blood of a patient bursts into something mysterious, black, some kind of majestic mockery - like and the knife dull, the needle becomes brittle, but the hand of the disobedient; when the invisible, mysterious, pulsating - life suddenly ebbed from powerless hands and disintegrate entrained by a ghostly, dark whirlwind that neither catch up nor to get rid of... when the person that even lived was somehow "I" had a name, turns into a nameless, frozen mask... what is violent, what a senseless and rebellious impotence covers you... is it all to understand it... and what is there to explain?
№ 33305   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:02
With the first breath, first sight
Pulse through the veins of current discharge
The body attacked and the time froze
Love? Is every was.
It is not worry, you bathe in it,
In palms squeeze, hold feel free.
Just one word, one step forward.
Love and that feeling forever...
№ 33242   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:00
As night your cold,
I'm tired to wait for spring,