mistress [Theme] Page 2

Poetry, I feel sorry for you, poetry, lover, rebel. Sister.
№ 345007   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2018 / 13:35
Heart was beating so fast that he could just jump away. After all, this whole situation once again gave her the impression that she was just his mistress. Who is she to build it? And even more they try to control you. All it can do is to obey. To obey, not to become worse. To obey, that he was okay. Did she sacrifice? Rather, a severe form of masochism. Stockholm syndrome in the face.
№ 338054   Added MegaMozg 14-08-2018 / 19:19
You should never chat with married men. Fish trading in fish shop, meat from the butcher. Don't waste your time. A married man does not need a wife at his house one already there.
№ 334187   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2018 / 20:16
Each a mistress - "worst enemy", deliberately creating a potential threat to your own family.
№ 334062   Added Viker 19-07-2018 / 14:05
The lover is always sexy, but the mistress... the Mistress is a word that directly involves problems and smell of mothballs. Mistress is a concept with an expiration date, which quickly becomes burdensome. All this is so not fair...
№ 332419   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2018 / 11:06
- Josiane...
Your wife?
- No, my wife and I divorced. That is, do not live. But Josiane... her tragedy.
- What?
- Josiane so helpless. She is blind. She's helpless without me, I need her to dress, and undress.
- What is she doing while you're gone?
- Watching TV... That is, the radio listens to the listener!
Quote Explanation: Gregoire hang noodles alleged mistress.
№ 315756   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2018 / 19:06
In fact, the mistress is a pedestal with his wife. She shares the first place, but also keeps their attention from married men. To be honest, I think until women are hung up on your man, it can be considered a compliment to you. Your husband is of interest, but really he's with you. Mistress - game predator catches due to the fact that he's a predator, and sometimes he's not even hungry. As for me, there is this game, you and your man flaunts a fit of incredible pride in themselves.
№ 310610   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2017 / 21:22
One apartment in the center
And chic white Bentley?
Not having worked a single day, Packed I
And it is not hard to guess friends
Whose mistress I am.
The mayor, lady mayor!
Release Date: 08.08.2013
№ 306857   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2017 / 11:02
- Where are you, James?
Yeah, that was going through an old case.
It's me, then the old case?
- Shh, it's work. Tell him I'm on my way.
- He's not going anywhere.
- Sylvia, stop it, will do it next time.
- Do what? Last time you went on vacation to Jamaica. I haven't seen you for six months.
- I'll be there in an hour.
- I'll tell him. Hey, I think your old job very personal, James.
- Tell me then, what and a half.
№ 306209   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2017 / 15:03
- I said I was from mistress.
- So why is gone before dawn?
- True love lasts until the morning.
№ 294388   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2017 / 23:30
A mistress for passion, wife to old age!
№ 284809   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 13:14
- I want a divorce, mark.
- No, Kate, I love you.
Too late, mark.
- Please don't do this. I had mistakes, Yes, big, huge.
- That's nice but when you have an army of mistresses, darling, it's not a mistake is pathological.
- I agree, but to fix it. You, Kate, can you help me to change.
How many is it, mark?
- Shenanigans? Yes, here they are. [shows Carly and amber and seeing Kate] Well another. Two, maybe... don't know, three... five, maybe... Well, what you want to hear? I saw more ass than a toilet seat!
№ 278065   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2017 / 08:38
Well done, that left her.
- Yes, I am the mistress of the year!
Quote Explanation: Carly pushes into the car the drunk wife of her former lover.
№ 278057   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2017 / 08:36
...She'll be gone and you will start to go crazy. You can hear non-existent sounds and smells: her steps in the hallway, gnashing key in the keyhole, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and another subtle, exciting scent... the smell of HER presence in your bed... Into you like a beast, going to VNIIFATS every night, reeling on his fist snot. But this memory is every day becoming weaker and weaker, and one day will disappear altogether. For on the threshold of your bachelor "den" will be the person who will reconnect you to life. In your absence there will be a mother. She habitually get cleaned up in the apartment and, once again, coolly throw in the wash your stale memory.
№ 275866   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 09:05
The biggest tragedy of love - becoming a mistress.
№ 271562   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:19