dissatisfaction [Theme] Page 3

No wonder they say that people are never happy: give them one thing and they ask for more. Said with conviction, though in fact it is one of the greatest human talents: it's what allowed humans to rise above animals, which are always satisfied with what we have.
№ 321552   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2018 / 01:07
People are dissatisfied with their lives, always say about the flight, though not many. Much easier just to close your eyes like you have everything in order.
2 Season 4 Series
№ 321233   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 08:04
- I can't drink! In my tea should not be more than three tablespoons of sugar. What does it miss lemon.
- I put three spoons.
- So, miss lemon uses a smaller spoon!
3 Season 8 Series
№ 309585   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2017 / 23:19
Last time, Mr Smith, you have cut my left temple for 2 mm shorter than the right. Let's take this time let's try to prevent this oversight.
Quote Explanation: At the hairdresser's.
№ 309575   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2017 / 23:09
From the darkness, people's faces look through the window,
Somewhere in the middle of the wealth you crushed discontent.
Each of them painted to a Notepad
About how he wants to live, if it happened to you.
№ 307859   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2017 / 20:13
Nights about my freedom dreams of the prisoner,
About my health dreams small with the diagnosis,
About the friends of my dreams left all,
To see my degree I took a step back.
With the birth of a blind man dreaming of sight,
Below-stairs dreams strays account
Suddenly I realized how I at you, fat in the degree,
More than grateful, I'm offended and outraged.
№ 307858   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2017 / 20:12
Some jokes for the funny column hanging.
There is nothing to catch, don't chase a quick look.
You better look like flies there victorious flag,
Fun movie, just great shot!
Here, flattery there, like stains on a white wall,
And if you see the poverty and anger - that's you.
The body warm, we are stronger and holistic;
Blaming the system is now a lot of pigs.
№ 290497   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2017 / 20:19
There are people strongly all happy and get used to everything.
№ 281891   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 10:37
- Sally escaped. That guy, Michael Weyman.
- And you think it will be worse than you?
13 Season 2 Series
№ 280974   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2017 / 19:23
He could wind up on every detail, and the blame always was just me. Once he began to start the car, but it wouldn't start. He flew back into the house, threw me the keys and screamed, "you Idiot! It's all because of you! You had better watch out for that car!". The fact that I never sat behind the wheel of this car. It was HIS car
№ 275186   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:00
Ridiculous Fuckers unhappy always.
№ 274858   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 15:04
Virus aggression and frustration flies from person to person, rapidly multiplying.
№ 262947   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:45
When people ask me what the biggest achievement or the biggest Jewish contribution to the history of the world? I say that it is the dissatisfaction, the unhappiness, the Jew cannot be satisfied. When he's resting on his laurels and feels satisfaction, he moves away from his Jewishness. Why are we always unhappy? Because our initial postulate is that the world can be improved, the world can be corrected.
№ 260115   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 18:11
A wanderer plays on the sly, when you live half a century. Then he plays on the sly.
And I could say it this way:
If it's too late was released in the fall for berries, so he came too late, and if one day he feels that he has no more strength to rejoice and enjoy life, this can be caused by old age, don't judge it strictly! In addition to permanent contentment with yourself and everyone around needs a measure of stupidity. But the bright moments are with everyone. The convict sits on the cart, which takes him to the scaffold, the nail prevents him from sitting, he moved over to the side and relieved.
Quote Explanation: Mute in the language of musicians - a small tool which allows you to relax, mute the sound or other musical instrument. The word is derived from the Latin "surdus" - "deaf". Play "under the other mute" in music and the means to use such a device. In the Russian language idiom "on the sly" is used in the sense of stealthily, secretly, trying not to attract attention.
№ 257333   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:30