dissatisfaction [Theme] Page 1

... After all, those who so easily and freely express their happiness and contentment can just as easily and freely express their discontent and anger.
№ 417901   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 09:18
The child is not a puppy (although, maybe, on the contrary, has a lot in common with him?). And if you yell at him endlessly, beat him and express dissatisfaction with him, then in return you will get an angry person. After all, any love, even absolute, can be killed if you wish.
№ 414650   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:31
If it weren't for the discontent of a few guys who weren't satisfied with their terms, you'd still be living in caves. Reasonable discontent is the main spring of civilization.
№ 411308   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2021 / 11:15
If shameless people unreasonably splash out their anger and discontent on your creativity, never react painfully to these psychological manipulations. After all, if a scumbag pushes you into the mud and runs away in the other direction, you will not run after him like a mad dog. And always remember: the more you tell the truth, the more negativity you can get in your direction. It just needs to be prepared.
№ 408839   Added Айдар 10-12-2020 / 14:00
- We need to break up. From the very beginning, what was happening between us resembled an act of forgetting, as if we were trying so much to forget in each other's arms. But we both understand that this is the wrong love. Illusion, the desire to be needed by at least someone, the desire to love anyone, such as you.
After Nikki's words, everything went into place: both the girl's nervousness and her desire to be as far away from me as possible. The phrases sounded monstrously accusatory, they penetrated like sharp nails inside, leaving only hats on the surface. But at the same time, I was grateful to the girl for finding the strength and saying everything as it is, instead of continuing this strange and not very pleasant dance of misunderstanding for both of us.
- Are you sure? Maybe... - I paused, wondering what role Max played in this. - Have you been thinking about this all this time?
- Yes... I'm sorry... - Nikki swallowed nervously, but continued to endure my gaze steadfastly. - I weighed, evaluated and realized that it is wrong to continue to torment you and yourself.
- Is it me? - It was important for me to know, rather instructively, what was the impetus for the breakup - myself or something over which I am not subject.
- No, you have absolutely nothing to do with it. It sounds very hackneyed, but you are really very nice, good, kind and helpful, but...
Her words took my breath away, and mentally I added: "You're a very cool guy, but you're only a friend to me."
- But... - Nikki hushed up, not knowing what else to add. What was happening was not easy for her, so I hurried to the rescue:
"But you don't have feelings for me that would help us create a lasting union," it sounded somewhat theatrical, but that's the first thing that came to my mind. After all, all productions are taken entirely or partially from life.
Besides, I didn't want to break up badly, Nikki was there for me in serious moments for me, so she just didn't deserve me to splash out my discontent and bitterness from the breakup on her. We are adults and understand that you will not be forcibly cute. And to hold another through blackmail or some other extortion is low, stupid and selfish.
"Jeffrey, I'm guilty that...--Nikki began, but I interrupted her.
- You're completely innocent. At that point, we both wanted what we got. Now, after thinking, you realized that you need to turn in the other direction. I get it. And I accept, no matter what I think and feel about it. Because seeing you all on your nerves is much worse than accepting the fact of separation at a time. I can handcuff you to the battery and persuade you to stay with me, but will we be happier?
№ 408197   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:11
Silence and talk are beautiful when they mean the highest manifestation of love or friendship, and do not cover dissatisfaction or irreconcilable differences, when they are generated by the community so deep that two creatures, superficially dissimilar, achieve similarities more remarkable than the similarity of facial features.
№ 399533   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 20:33
Judging by your face, Brand, we've met before.
Quote Explanation: Appeal to the Brand.
№ 398085   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 15:33
This plan is complete nonsense. And nobody asked. And after all that I've done for them?
Sebulan...
Yes, that's it! It's full of sebulon!
№ 397720   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:47
The more people grumbled discontentedly around, the louder she spoke. The crazier move. The wider the smile. She enjoyed their disapproval.
№ 397482   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 17:09
No matter how you try to spare your feelings, always turns out that someone is dissatisfied with my appearance. And someone, on the contrary, so pleased with it that it would not.
№ 392357   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 20:09
When brewing discontent and to change the situation not as, relationship break scrap-on the other does not.
№ 390902   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 13:45
Under any government - will be dissatisfied, in its absence, will be dissatisfied with everything.
№ 389820   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 09:03
... I was terribly interesting: but where is the line when the lack of sex the woman becomes the driver of the trolley?
№ 382194   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 20:32
The dead of the Christian religion in hand to invest the prayer, the cross and all he is. Card Bank in the hands is missing, fork, spoon, plate, chicken leg, a glass, a glass, a bottle, too. The draftsman there is no pencil in hand, the doctor doesn't have a scalpel, the dental technician no of drills. Hands unbent. And babies when they are born, hands clenched in fists on the contrary. They have a very strong flexor of the function, and when they are born, their fists raised. A dying man opens the handle, and that in his hands? Nothing. That is why Paul says some platitudes - nothing brought in, nothing will blow. We just forget about it.
Therefore, having food and raiment let us be happy. Are you satisfied with? I'm sure all the listeners are no hungry, which would wither away from starvation and had nothing in the fridge. Plus I'm sure no one naked. There is no such a hundred percent. There are socks, underwear, pants, dresses, shoes. Women have wardrobes crammed with stuff, there's heaps of all - these dresses, sweaters, then there just no! Jackets, coats, fur coats. Not naked, not hungry and not satisfied.
But Paul says that having food and clothing be content. The food there? Is. Clothes are? Is. Why not happy? Happy no. The poor do not take the bread. "Bring bread!" And you're coming out of the store, and bought three baguettes. Give one a baguette, take the bread. "No, the bread does not come on, give us money!" Beggar bread takes. Today's poor do not take the bread. This means that is not hungry. Has rude people.
All dressed up, and well dressed. I remember how we dressed in the 60-70-ies, what a miserable garments were worn, simple. Maybe good, but not as bright. Now go out into the street - all dressed up, all cheerful and beautiful. In any cafe a lot of people eat, have fun, talk. No hungry and naked, but happy no. Well, what is it? A very serious question. Apparently, we want to start to starve and wander, and then the potatoes will be lucky and sandals with someone else's feet. Then we start to thank. Here please think about this, because all are fed and all is not happy, and so long can not be. Dissatisfied will bring upon themselves what they need to understand the price of what they have. This is the 6th Chapter of the Apostle Paul, the first Epistle to Timothy, verse seven. Read, think, be corrected.
№ 373893   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2019 / 15:13