reporters [Theme]

I was squatting on the air for fear of straightening up to my full height, but the operator, the guys from the fly, the sound engineer stood in full height among the bullets and people fleeing from these bullets. I remember then accidentally "Oh, mom!" she said live, when something whistled very close.
Quote Explanation: For three days, Simonyan reported from Beslan, and on September 3, when explosions thundered and the school stormed, she went live under bullets every 15 minutes. Livejournal post.
№ 417786   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 23:33
Deny fuck all the negative reports of content to people depending on age were afraid of either a heart attack or what? Babayki!
Release Date: 04.11.2002
№ 353242   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2018 / 22:08
They're not people!
- Of course, they're journalists!
№ 271313   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:10
You know what I think about reporters? This hungry leeches, rummaging in this country without a penny in his pocket in search of blood to please her smell a couple of million just like them.
№ 271311   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:10
Perhaps reporters don't have to tell the truth? News, told a reporter who can't lie, trust perceived by the audience. I'm sure of it.
№ 251867   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:33
At the faculty of journalism, we were taught that a reporter does not need to assess the facts. No need to conceal information. His job is to gather facts and information. That is - no more, no less. His job was to remain impartial observer.
№ 244228   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:34
At the faculty of journalism, we were taught that a reporter should be like the lens of a camera. Well-trained, objective and impartial professional. Accurate, reliable and observant. We were taught that what you write is always separate from you. Murderers and reporters mutually exclude each other. Whatever you write, you write not about yourself.
№ 244226   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:34
Strange thing - the reporter! Every day, getting out of bed, throws it in the rotten surface of life, snatches from her all charm, all ugly, all screaming, all that somehow broke the comfortable lives of others, snatches, drags him into the newspaper - and then this very newspaper, is a collection of all miracles and neobychajnoe day, with all the wars, fires, murder is the necessary accessory of the comfort of our citizen - how to tame a wolf in an iron cage, like a stormy sea, surrounded by delicate piles.
№ 207424   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:55
Way through the crowd of reporters, in whose nostrils the smell of blood - always a difficult thing. Just do not think, because in front of the camera, they immediately become citizens with brain damage and severe indigestion. But should they be in front of a police barricade - there is a wonderful transformation. They become strong, aggressive, willing and able to sweep in and crush everything in its path. It's a bit like the stories of the mothers in the age, lifting the truck, when under him is their child. Power is derived from some mystical source, and somehow, when blood is shed, those suffering from anorexia creating can punch their way through anything. Even without ruffling the hair.
№ 185768   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:24
...The exhibition's success is determined not by the quality of the pictures, not the crowd, not pomp hall, and reviews in the evening and especially the morning Newspapers. What reporters will be writing so the audience will agree. To have an opinion heavy and troublesome, but to be attached to someone else's - very nice.
№ 180954   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:22
Journalism is style, ideas, problems... And the reporter reports the facts. Important for the reporter not to lie. This is the pathos of his work. Maximum style for a reporter - mutism. It is the minimum number of lies...
№ 177055   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:14
I grew up under the camera lens, I know how painful it is. When I was 13, a reporter caught me at recess in school. He asked me how I feel in connection with death of mom. Popped in the face with a microphone in front of classmates, which I hated. So I learned about the death of my mother.
6 Season 13 Series
№ 138007   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 18:29
Reporters gathered at a press conference in the office of "John Galt Inc", were young people who were taught to think that their job is to hide from the world the nature of the events. Their daily duty was to serve students of any public figure who carefully selected phrases devoid of any meaning, was ranting about the welfare of the society. Their daily job was to collect these words in any acceptable combination, but so that they are not lined up in a serial chain, expressing that nothing is certain. They could not understand what is now said Dagny.
№ 98981   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 02:21